Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki (82558 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

O kara I metu ihe n'isi ya mana a pu naa?
Did he at least suggest that?
No he didn't..Some men no just believe in I metu ihe n'isi ahu...Example me.

I believe when a man is ready, he will move with his people..Start and finish up the process and proceed to wed and live happily ever after...

Ihe metu n'isi ahu na enyere ufodu nwaanyi aka i di relaxed na ataka shi any how ex.. grin

Especially those in school...School boyfriend ewere ike ya n'ile akwa gbu onwe ha na iko.. grin grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:

No he didn't..Some men no just believe in I metu ihe n'isi ahu...Example me.

I believe when a man is ready, he will move with his people..Start and finish up the process and proceed to wed and live happily ever after...

Ihe metu n'isi ahu na enyere ufodu nwaanyi aka i di relaxed na ataka shi any how ex.. grin

Especially those in school...School boyfriend ewere ike ya n'ile akwa gbu onwe ha na iko.. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Uwa nwoke ehn...it's not easy o. cheesy
Onye riwe ihe na a wuhu ke ya, o ja e ji anya ukwu e ri ya. cheesy

I cannot imagine worrying about these kinds of issues...I'd go crazy. cheesy
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Pickieox(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
Dawn91:

Koni dafun awon ebi e. Omo rada rada...

Okó bàbá rẹ wa mótò, òbò ìyá re dún pinpin...

Ayé àwọn ẹbí rẹ ló maa run-un... ọmọ òsì, ọmọ ìyà...

grin grin cheesy
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Thomasankara(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

Are u one of the family members,to disprove the claim,u can as well be helpful to the police,by unraveling the mystery to her death.

It's usually easy to think that not having a

husband and children is the reason for anything that happens to an unmarried lady.

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Dynmyt: 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
Oh She was a muslimah. Muslims sebi una say polygamy will cure every single woman's desire-loneliness, marriage...is it only marriage to small girls una dey do, why should she have been single at that age when she needed a home so much??. RIP to her, its so unfortunateMay God Grant her Aljanaah. Amin.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Uwa nwoke ehn...it's not easy o. cheesy
Onye riwe ihe na a wuhu ke ya, o ja e ji anya ukwu e ri ya. cheesy

I cannot imagine worrying about these kinds of issues...I'd go crazy. cheesy
You are calm and coordinated with your principles...Ufodu umu nwaanyi adi hu otu ahu na...

Just confused, you won't blame us for checking those things...Ihe mege for real.

LOML ndi mmadu ana ata ha ghaghaghaa ..

Peace of mind ndi mmadu, the same...grin

And you know most people no sabi use other people's Loml and peace of mind...lmao...
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Dynmyt: 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
Chaii......INSTEAD OF HER TO SING "papa carry me dey go my husband house"
You actually dnt know if she listened to it, with the way people took that song too far, maybe someone at the office hummed it to her hearing, and she took it so personal. Your worse troll is your working environment.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Dynmyt: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Her death may not be far from being duped huge sums of her company’s money by one of the numerous Nigerian fraudulent men with a marriage proposal

Rip
Another angle, you muat be the professor from money heist.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Dynmyt: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Her death may not be far from being duped huge sums of her company’s money by one of the numerous Nigerian fraudulent men with a marriage proposal

Rip
Another angle, you must be the professor from money heist.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:28pm On May 30, 2022
Dynmyt:

Another angle, you must be the professor from money heist.

Oh well, I’m not. Just a critical thinker man
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Dynmyt: 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
R.I.P
When all we have is alpha Males, that can type like Ghadaffi but chickens out when they see responsible ladies.

Imagine no husband no child.

Abeg sisters,please make we start to dey lower our pride.

If man no toast you, toast Man. Suicide ain’t the way out.
She is a muslim from the op's account. In islam a woman is allowed to approach a man she desires. So dis is no issue.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by BarristerWumi: 10:26pm On May 30, 2022
Rest on Lady Folake
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by IyaTola: 10:54pm On May 30, 2022
Aduke96:

Hello, you are a mad person, you are using another person phone number to scam people. Delete that number from your profile.
Aduke, you are tye one that is mad the phone number is incomplete idiot
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by begoniaa: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
He is married with a pot belly.

grin And likely a big simp too, that one. MalignantGuest or whatever he calls himself. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by thermolady: 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
azpekuliar:
Just to mention that even those who have those things still commit suicide.
RIP to the deceased.

U're so right! It's not what happens to a person that matters but his/her reaction to it. My friend's single sister just turned 47: on her Status she's has a cake with a golden 47 boldly planted on it &, she's grateful to God. No matter our situation, if we have a grateful heart, life will still have real meaning. While there's life, there is hope o. Mama 70+ dey born with IVF o.

Who has seen the Dove TV. testimony of the lady who got a husband at age 48? My ppl, don't mind whatever anyone is saying about you, just make yourself happy & things will turn out fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by pansophist(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't think she committed suicide because of being childless and having no husband. But let's assume it's true, then, should suicide be the answer? How about just adopting a child, in fact, if you want 10 kids sef, them full ground. Nigeria will arrange it for you. Kids don't have to be biological. I will personally adopt a child, it is not if I will, but about when.

As per her husband, let's assume she actually got married at 28 years old and her husband died ten years later after having three kids with him for example, will she still commit suicide? Widows abound in our society, as well as unmarried women, but their shared factor is having no husband. E worse pass, find one dude and have a sexual relationship with him. Almost all men will not say no to this deal. As far he is not giving you money, have no obligation to marry you, but should just nack you well to satisfaction, even father Mbaka sef fit subscribe. Life no hard, so why complicate it?

If you hear say pansophist commit suicide, then it will only be in situations such as ''Hitler's method''. As in eh, I embarked on a goal to conquer the whole world to create a new world order (like pinky and the brain cartoon), started world ww3, killed hundreds of millions of people, bombed continent to thousand of trillion USD damages, then lost to Putin, and the enemies are coming for me, on such a situation I can commit suicide, because the alternative is worse. But to commit suicide because no girl wants to marry me? I go jsut adopt they nack olosho until eternity. grin

Also, being mentally strong can help a lot of people. I can see through people by their actions, and I will tell you for free that most people are chickens. They are too weak in their soul to withstand the adversity of life. Any small thing, they cry, lose their inner joy, become hardened, and the weakest just self-immolate. I know one thing for sure the human spirit is stronger than any adversity the world can give.

Sometimes I see these beggars usually in busy markets in the street of Lagos that have no legs at all, on skateboards crouches and rolling on the ground in the rain, dirty beyond tolerance, and somehow didn't kill themselves but just beg for alms. When you see them amongst themselves, they eat and laugh which makes you wonder whether they are aware of their circumstances. These men have no family probably, will never find love and even prostitutes will reject them, but still, their spirit is stronger than their adversity.

Life is hard, and it's hard for everyone even if you are rich or poor. it is called existential suffering. Although some confuse material suffering from existential, even your money, as well as Elon Musk cant, escape it. It is the price you pay to be alive. So what you can do as a defense against that is to strengthen your spirit. The way an athlete trains to carry heavy weight loads is how you must train yourself to withstand the inherent suffering that characterizes life, or else you will just suffer for nothing and live a sad life. This life is not for the weak, I wonder why society doesn't drum this in people's ears.

RIP.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Gubioma: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
decatalyst:
Living a lonely life can be depressing in a toxic environment.

May her soul find rest.
Dan Borno Maiduguri is worse place to live in this world.if u survive in Maiduguri i think u can surve in hell fire.
Shikenan Nagode
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by imagrg(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chei!
When at 58, widowed, I'm looking for a woman like her to marry in Edo State. E pain me sha.
Whoever is interested, instead of drinking snipper, contact me on WhatsApp immediately: 0.8.0.3.5.0.9.6.3.4.2 for wedding bells must ring oh. But na average life I dey live as a pensioner from Public Service oh!

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by IyaTola: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked
imagrg:
Chei!
When at 58, widowed, I'm looking for a woman like her to marry in Edo State. E pain me sha.
Whoever is interested, instead of drinking snipper, contact me on WhatsApp immediately: 0.8.0.3.5.0.9.6.3.4.2 for wedding bells must ring oh. But na average life I dey live as a pensioner from Public Service oh!
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Abemy(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Damnfailure post=113295574]Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

You may be right, but all you need may be help of a y kind, depending on your issue, if properly understood.

I believe you will use your story one-day to motivate some people, if you need to my appeal. Talk to me, please.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by IyaTola: 1:42am On Jul 21, 2022
imagrg:
Chei!
look for a fellow widow
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by akinsmyk(m): 1:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Dawn91:

U sound very poor desperate and hungry. Go and get a job and stop looking for a woman 2 better Ur life.

Shame

Do you read to comprehend at all? Your fees was a waste, it should be refunded coz what I wrote wasn’t saying that I was looking for a made lady. Was only saying what might be the reason she has no serious person. Did I show interest in her or told you I wanted her? Rubbish and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.