Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki (82559 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by PoliteActivist: 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by badboyTee(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

He's not dumb oga..goan sit down
tell your people at home to sit down grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
badboyTee:
tell your people at home to sit down grin

we are sitting down already.. what next?
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by iTommysco: 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
That's life
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2022
And she thinks that's the end of life.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by joyandfaith: 10:13pm On May 29, 2022
soberdrunk:
All these young ladies better learn from this, team "I Don't need a man", "he is not my type", "he is not my class", nah 4 old age you go know scores! RIP ma #suicideisnotanoption..... angry angry

Do you know her background? Stop saying what you don't know. If she is in developed nations , she might be still alive. No societal pressure. I advise older and single ladies to relocate abroad and free themselves from toxic environment.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by kingyakos: 10:13pm On May 29, 2022
How many men she go don chaff because dem no get money, no be her class, no dey drive Benz

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Bravetunde: 10:14pm On May 29, 2022
It is only cowords that do the awolowo.
Yeah life sometimes is hard and not Rossy but you get to face it.
Anyway I know bravery is a trait that some people like.
Rip and greet awolowo for me.
Infact I m written a book how to overcome cowordice.
I pray to ogun that it sales like Amala.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Whiteways: 10:14pm On May 29, 2022
May 27 happened to be children's day celebration.

So sad we all neglect the holy quran says one man should marry 4 wifes if capable.

To all single ladies out there, dont take your life for such. Be patient and give thanks to Allah in every situation. It is never too late.

6 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Femiwilli: 10:14pm On May 29, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Another Afonja bites the dust!

RIP to her

foolish almajiri

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by badboyTee(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

we are sitting down already.. what next?
now serve them all sniper..

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Idaytesj29(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
aycorporat:
That is why I don't blame ladies who party hard just to keep sane. Sincerely, the society is not fair to the women folk at times owing to the pressure of marriage.

Besides, I always advise ladies, once you are done with the first degree, settle down. However, some keep chasing more degrees and building careers thereby making the men folk to be scared of them as being too independent.

I wish the police can dig.deeper into the case of sniper ingestion, possibly murder. But Nigerian police....story for another day.

How much be the salary of the police that you expect them to dig deeper?

You have a terrible reward system and you want it to be El - Dorado all of a sudden. Its does not go that way.

6 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by TechBIogger: 10:15pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
an0daGuy:
Na wah cry

maybe devil promised her both husband and children when she gets to hell undecided
[/s] senseless comment from an ipob fool
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by badboyTee(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2022
Whiteways:
May 27 happened to be children's day celebration.

So sad we all neglect the holy quran says one man should marry 4 wifes if capable.

To all single ladies out there, dont take your life for such. Be patient and give thanks to Allah in every situation. It is never too late.
I laugh at your illiteracy
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Rahkman: 10:16pm On May 29, 2022
Very sad may her soul rip
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by KillerCrocodile: 10:17pm On May 29, 2022
No Husband and No Child......

Then she killed herself...... ?

Well, Rest in Peace to the Dead.

Having said that,

I wonder how many "broke" men approached her and she turned them down.

Because from the pictures, she is beautiful and men must have been interested in her.

9 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Yankee101: 10:18pm On May 29, 2022
Talk to your pastor with counseling experience

Talking may help you heal
But most importantly, get Jesus on your side

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2022
edoman2016:
Loneliness is not good. As humans, we all want to feel loved and desire a companion. There is no point being rich and no children to inherit your sweat. Its just vanity.
wat is wrong in adopting children..I tire for blacks o

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:19pm On May 29, 2022
badboyTee:
now serve my family sniper please..

will do that just for you. grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by ThePlugg(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2022
for Osapa here oo
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by erico2k2(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

It's usually easy to think that not having a

husband and children is the reason for anything that happens to an unmarried lady.

Depression is real my friend
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Gokoyer1401: 10:20pm On May 29, 2022
But she can adopt one or more orphans to give them hope in life.
edoman2016:
Loneliness is not good. As humans, we all want to feel loved and desire a companion. There is no point being rich and no children to inherit your sweat. Its just vanity.

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by cp3o: 10:21pm On May 29, 2022
azpekuliar:
Just to mention that even those who have those things still commit suicide.
RIP to the deceased.

No matter what, you have to soldier on. Others are coping with much worse. You owe it to yourself to stay until you share your testimony. You owe it to God.
( I have gone through hell. I stubbornly focused on God, and these days the difficulties are not as big as I once thought)...

6 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by CUMIN: 10:21pm On May 29, 2022
lailo:
Congrats. Women are funny. They wanna eat their cake and have it. There is a way God arranged it. Submit to a man and live a world of peace, carry pride on your head and live a frustrated and depressed life. Another feminist bites the dust grin

Be careful of how you mock others...God may allocate only female to you as children and life could happen to anyone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by essentialone(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2022
Accountants are always counting both their blessings and their sorrows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On May 29, 2022
edoman2016:
Says who? There are wealthy people who gladly overlook their children and donate their wealth to orphanages. I am sure she has a family that loved and needed her. So what would have happened if she got married but had no children, she'd commit suicide still?

It's ridiculous.

9 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by mauchiz: 10:23pm On May 29, 2022
She would have done ivf or go and adopt a child.
If you have money, you give birth to a child or you adopt one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Gbadespet(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

This writer needs to be checked asap

7 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:24pm On May 29, 2022
Her death may not be far from being duped huge sums of her company’s money by one of the numerous Nigerian fraudulent men with a marriage proposal

Rip

9 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by harmony75: 10:24pm On May 29, 2022
Many are depressed so we should all kill ourselves!? Speak with people, as a single lady/guy adopt a child or children life goes on, travel to different places and make new friends. I cannot come and kill myself for why�‍♂️
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by grafixdon: 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
With a lot of money in her disposal, she can comfortably get any young guy she desires. This is more than being lonely
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Jaysleeves(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.
Emotional intelligence is important, you might be a smart head, however Insensitive comments like this is uncalled for. I hope you ain't depressed yourself, cause it seems you need help connecting to humanity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.