Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki (82650 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by caye(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2022
an0daGuy:
Na wah cry

maybe devil promised her both husband and children when she gets to hell undecided
Except you've been to the hell of lack and depression, you will never know how it feels.

I wish you could show a little more kindness with your words.

May her soul rest in peace, Amin.

13 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Backlaw406(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Some people think life can be duplicated by drinking sniper undecided
Oga, make you never encounter real depression throughout your life o. Living go tire person, all person will be thinking na suicide. Depression is real.

6 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
smiley smiley
decatalyst:
Living a lonely life can be depressing in a toxic environment.

May her soul find rest.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by caye(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
zoedew:
Difficult to believe she never heard that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Very bad choice she made!

Little kids.

The way you will reason in your teens, will be different when you reach 35.
Stay tuned and stay safe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by chigoizie7(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
freddie009:

Una don see am, awon I don't need a man crew.

It’s not peculiar to women alone even though men still have a lot of chances to retrace their steps unlike women whose biological time is a major factor.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2022
edoman2016:
Loneliness is not good. As humans, we all want to feel loved and desire a companion. There is no point being rich and no children to inherit your sweat. Its just vanity.
but u enjoyed ur sweat while living
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by generalwo(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2022
This world dey one kind..

Some dey change boyfriend every day.... Some dey find just one man.... Some dey abort belle every month.... Some dey find just one pikin.... This world just come get as e be Sha

11 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Backlaw406(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2022
an0daGuy:
Na wah cry

maybe devil promised her both husband and children when she gets to hell undecided

Are you the one that is fueling the hell fire?

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by BlaqT: 11:10pm On May 29, 2022
Chaii depression is real oo
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Mercury12(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2022
lailo:
Congrats. Women are funny. They wanna eat their cake and have it. There is a way God arranged it. Submit to a man and live a world of peace, carry pride on your head and live a frustrated and depressed life. Another feminist bites the dust grin

Comrade u too like vawulence cheesy
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Mercury12(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

Suicide ambassador lol.
Not funny tho.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by SeriouslySense(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
smiley
caye:

Little kids.

The way you will reason in your teens, will be different when you reach 35.
Stay tuned and stay safe.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by NonnyDot(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
It is 100% possible to be the cause of her depression. Women are swayed by emotion alot.

doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

It's usually easy to think that not having a

husband and children is the reason for anything that happens to an unmarried lady.

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Houserentprob(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2022
But suicide is never an option.. what I’m facing in these world is damn crazy but we die here oo because I can’t come and kii myself

5 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by GloriousGbola: 11:17pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

This was my exact response to the idiot that shared this on our WhatsApp group.

The people who always carry this women will die without men nonsense are never that high in the desirability matrix.

A high flying ex colleague got a packaged demotion and that was it. But to the patriarchal layman - oh she commited suicide because she no get man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Thebig4: 11:19pm On May 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by treatise: 11:19pm On May 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by SarkinYarki: 11:22pm On May 29, 2022
Too much loneliness in Lekki axis I tell you
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by OriOko88(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2022
grafixdon:
With a lot of money in her disposal, she can comfortably get any young guy she desires. This is more than being lonely
Forget. Even with her money..she may find it difficult to find a stable young man who will settle for a woman of her age .47. Dem go dey chop her money ni. Her best bet was to find a married man who will impregnate her and become a single mother.
Even single ladies of 30 31 32 are getting depressed,not to talk of 47..wey b say some of her mates are already a grand mother. So bad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by AngelicBeing: 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
sad
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Rheetaa(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
Most comments on here are nothing short of sickening. Even the ones who have nothing of value to add to the discuss and should be quiet are the ones hastily spewing trash out of their warped minds. Ludicrous, too, to read how folks talk like they even knew the deceased. Amazing! Tueh!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Anayaso(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2022
WildChild00:

Avoid this scam site for your own good, it's a place where kidnappers and arm robbers operate freely, do not put your pictures, phone numbers there for your own safety.

Baba, calm down grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Anayaso(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2022
WildChild00:

Avoid this scam site for your own good, it's a place where kidnappers and arm robbers operate freely, do not put your pictures, phone numbers there for your own safety.

You be better badbelle
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by ufotty2001: 11:27pm On May 29, 2022
I have said it several times.. if u are a girl and u are above 32yrs .. go and get pregnant if husband has not come
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by SugarGirl44(f): 11:28pm On May 29, 2022
Abba114:
im suicidal i swear to god

Please take it easy.
We Nairalanders love you so much.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by OriOko88(m): 11:30pm On May 29, 2022
dammyco:
Why she no enter some guys Facebook and inbox them. Guys plenty ooooo and moreso na thick bae. Anyways RIP
You know maybe she tried all available options but to no avail. You can imagine wat she would have passed thru to have been single and childless at 47 You know how many hookups friends and family would have arranged for her. I know she tried her best and got tired!!

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Femeto: 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
This life no balance. Life wey you get people dey find am.
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Pickieox(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2022
lailo:
Congrats. Women are funny. They wanna eat their cake and have it. There is a way God arranged it. Submit to a man and live a world of peace, carry pride on your head and live a frustrated and depressed life. Another feminist bites the dust grin

Which version of god arranged it? Is it because one yeye book tell you that?

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by lendahand(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

suicide is a gateway to more pains
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Backlaw406(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2022
lailo:
How do you confirm she was a feminist? How do you confirm her childlessness was due to feminism and not nature. Haven't you seen so many women childless despite they are not feminist and they ended up single when they can no longer endure their husband bad attitude?. And being single of her could be fault from we men because most men can't endure to be with infertiled lady and keep the vow of "for better for worse" that we will be looking for solution by marry more wives and start maltreating the infertiled first wife.

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by ufotty2001: 11:36pm On May 29, 2022
That is why some of these beautiful girls when I see them I like approaching them because most of them don't have any guy around them..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.