Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki (82563 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Neddstark: 10:26pm On May 29, 2022
If she turned down good men who wanted to marry her, then no RIP from me.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by zagorakis(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2022
Maybe she just realised she had entered menopause and felt no hope for her again..
RIP to her
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by specialmati(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grouw.
embarassed embarassed embarassed this is what the enemy of life wants you to think.everyone pass through pain in life that's what sin brought.at a time the bible said Jesus wept. If jesus the son of God can weep because of pain who are we. But the goodness is it will pass if you trust God in your pain. Satan will want you to give up but I want you to tell him that's the last thing you will ever do. There is hope trust in the Lord. This pain period will be a testimony when you are off from it and it will make you to have compassion when you see someone else in the same situation and can help. Don't give up yet it will pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Tomek09(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2022
RIP Ma'am. Rest on
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by GreenCovering: 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
Please stop shaming women or using harsh words or phrases like 'evening newspapers' to mock them no matter how faceless a social medium is.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by fortunechy(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
This should serve as a lesson to others. But no matter how Life placed u, that shouldn't be enough reason to take ur life...
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by an0daGuy: 10:29pm On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
senseless comment from an ipob fool

Are you also planning to commit suicide too?

Tell me on time so I will compose another senseless moment ontop your thread.

abeg keep an eye on this one, it’s like his story will soon reach your ears too
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On May 29, 2022
If it has to do with suicide, I should have killed myself when I was a teenager because my life was a mess. I am not trying to make this a competitive strategy. Also, I am sorry for sounding so insensitive and also not trying to downplay whatever ordeal she must have passed through, but the solution isn't always suicide (killing one's self).

You will only end up causing pain to your loved ones and the truth is, your soul will never rest in peace if the afterlife ever exists.

Let's learn to speak up and find succour in each other. It can only get better.

7 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by dammyco(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
Why she no enter some guys Facebook and inbox them. Guys plenty ooooo and moreso na thick bae. Anyways RIP

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Whiteways: 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
Thanks
badboyTee:
I laugh at your illiteracy

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Freezby2020: 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

I agree with you, she might be jilted

It's usually easy to think that not having a

husband and children is the reason for anything that happens to an unmarried lady.

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
When I Dey look for pu*ssy to knack steady
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
A pretty lady yet no husband or child at that age is strange and can definitely be a concern if that's what u wanted in life bt suicide doesn't solve it,

That's of at all that was her reason.

Ladies try to go for what u want early as possible don't delay or make excuses.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Pristine664: 10:32pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

Deep. Your moniker speaks volume too.

I pray you find rest.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by amakaDD(f): 10:33pm On May 29, 2022
Learnt she's a staff of Glo

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Truvelisback(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2022
She could have gotten a child or children from a Bf or a lover. It's not everyone that is destined to marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by ozegidon(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:
Suicide is the best way to end this pain called life. If u are grateful for life another has the right to want to leave it. Suicide is human will triumphing over the will of creation. The force that puts creation in motion. It's the ultimate decision that tells the creator I don't want Ur life(pain) and u can't force it on me. I have the right to reject it. It's a movement still in its infant stage but will continue to grow.

Hmmmm someone should pls check on this damnfailure... suicide loading!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 29, 2022
soberdrunk:
All these young ladies better learn from this, team "I Don't need a man", "he is not my type", "he is not my class", nah 4 old age you go know scores! RIP ma #suicideisnotanoption..... angry angry
make dem continue. The unfortunate thing is dat a man can still get a wife at 45. Who is ready to marry a 45yr old lady? Feminism and its flaws.

8 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Larrysung(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2022
Damnfailure:

words... Just an epistle of unmeaningful words!
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Sneh92: 10:34pm On May 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.ladies too,make una dwy try make move.ig u see a guy u like,walk uo to him..dieing in silence no be d right way ooo

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2022
R.I.P
When all we have is alpha Males, that can type like Ghadaffi but chickens out when they see responsible ladies.

Imagine no husband no child.

Abeg sisters,please make we start to dey lower our pride.

If man no toast you, toast Man. Suicide ain’t the way out.

7 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Moz22: 10:36pm On May 29, 2022
Stuck in btw if i should give up or not.. it's hard really

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Moz22: 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
If it has to do with suicide, I should have killed myself when I was a teenager because my life was a mess. I am not trying to make this a competitive strategy. Also, I am sorry for sounding so insensitive and also not trying to downplay whatever ordeal she must have passed through, but the solution isn't always suicide (killing one's self).

You will only end up causing pain to your loved ones and the truth is, your soul will never rest in peace if the afterlife ever exists.

Let's learn to speak up and find succour in each other. It can only get better.
I'm in such hole Currently
Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
grafixdon:
With a lot of money in her disposal, she can comfortably get any young guy she desires. This is more than being lonely
What if all the guys she met steal her money and run away

4 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by baralatie(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2022
Moz22:
Stuck in btw if i should give up or not.. it's hard really
Never give up

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Moz22: 10:40pm On May 29, 2022
baralatie:

Never give up
ofcourse I definitely can't, I've got my dad to get outta jail.. it's wearing me

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by amaks: 10:40pm On May 29, 2022
If she wasn't based in Nigeria she probably wouldn't have committed this. Our society's pressures and value system most times contributes to this.

5 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2022
Moz22:
ofcourse I definitely can't, I've got my dad to get outta jail.. it's wearing me
Never give up
Again
Never give up

4 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by bonnyhope: 10:42pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't believe the reason for her suicide.

There maybe more to it.

It's usually easy to think that not having a

husband and children is the reason for anything that happens to an unmarried lady.

Write your own story about her death to suit your feelings

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by Moz22: 10:43pm On May 29, 2022
baralatie:

Never give up
Again
Never give up
thanks man

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki by matasinc(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2022
her suitors will be asking her hand in the marriage but just because she is richer, she will look down on him. now death has come. RIP madame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Face-Mask Suffocates Security Guard To Death In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.