Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders (14184 Views)

Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Reality3080: 9:08am On May 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I see the entire southern Nigeria uniting behind Peter Obi.

I see a disgruntled Tinubu and Amaechi aligning forces to deliver Obi.

I see an alliance between Labour Party and NNPP happening to birth an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

I see Wike working against PDP too.

2023 election is Atiku’s to lose but I see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket (if they can make it happen) causing an upset.

APC’s best chance now is Osinbajo but the cabals are weary of him especially after having the effrontery to sack Lawal Daura
u better wake up from your dream

Y don’t u see pdp n apc ignoring their party n running after peter obi

U obi supporters are just emotional without any logical n reasonable approach to life just emotions,emotions that are far from possibility

Tinubu will follow obi
Amaechi will follow obi
Kwankwanso will follow obi
Wike will follow obi

U are just a clown
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Rawtruth1: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
It's a sacrilege and terrible insult on the south east

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by OfoIgbo: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense ..To be fair Atiku is from the North East and the North East is the only political zone that has never produced a president either military or democratically in the entire history of Nigeria ...It's time for the NE if we are to be factual

Abacha was from Borno state, but was born and brought up in Kano state.

The NE has had 5 years of presidency.

However, since 1999 they haven't produced any president

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Godstiger(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2022
Those are what the ROCK foresaw,hence his defection
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by DrAkpa(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2022
[s]Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I see an alliance between Labour Party and NNPP happening to birth an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

2023 election is Atiku’s to lose but I see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket (if they can make it happen) causing an upset.

APC’s best chance now is Osinbajo but the cabals are weary of him especially after having the effrontery to sack Lawal Daura[/s]

Bros, u no dey see well. U dey see only rubbish
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Osulaalu: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by ismodiwa(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by olas24u(f): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
Fulani killings for another 8 years is no joke. They will consolidate power

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by donprinyo(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want power .
They want to rule over muslims
Something koran warm them never to allow to happen

Muslims north ve no time for your tears

Enjoy your prison.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Southernigbo: 9:19am On May 30, 2022
Kyase:
Which yeye middle belt
Ohaneze called David mark Northerner yesterday, because Atiku won the primaries...
Any Benue man or woman wey dey follow these southerners dey deceive themselves na tolotolo e be...
We are middle belters when they want to use us, but northerners when they want to achieve their aim....
Yeye dey smell
why u over talk na. Only igbos see u ppl as northerners na, we d northerners see u guys as South South ppl

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by donprinyo(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2022
Mazi Kanu warned him

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Egypt209: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
Edwin Clerk is a river side man who benefitted massively from Jonathan regime and created so much hatred for the man with his utterances.

He is not known in the middle belt as elder statesman talk more of being a leader.

Himself, Ankio Briggs and Bode George created the aura of cluelessness which later became the aliases of a man who probably meant well.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
Nonsense talk from people who are political failures.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Buckeyemedia1: 9:32am On May 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

APC’s best chance now is Osinbajo but the cabals are weary of him especially after having the effrontery to sack Lawal Daura
Get out of here with these nonsense Peter Obi rhetoric jargon, any party that selects him will come last, or just above the last last person.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by SarkinYarki: 9:34am On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Abacha was from Borno state, but was born and brought up in Kano state.

The NE has had 5 years of presidency.

However, since 1999 they haven't produced any president

Abacha identified as NW sir
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Wizmj4real(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2022
Abdul05:
I don't see any reason why we should be discriminating against ourself after all, we are all Nigerians... grin grin

The power should be shared between the north and south. There shouldn't be any discrimination of any kind,,, grin

Look at this illegal immigrant claiming one Nigeria, fulani non entity like you
Just so you know, fulani are not Nigerians go and check well
Awon olori boruku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by somehow: 9:36am On May 30, 2022
If after 2023, a northerner becomes the president, it will prove that what has been happening in the past 4 to 8 years has been pure politics.

With the way the South became so vocal against the North and with all the insecurity (While blaming fulani tribe), voting for another fulani northerner would be the biggest irony on earth.

Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by RexTramadol1: 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers

If you don’t have the numbers, you’re automatically out.

Atiku won fair and square
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Advocate500: 9:37am On May 30, 2022
Wake me up when they criticise wike for pushing his selfish luck rather than supporting a south east candidate.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by RoyalDiadems: 9:39am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense ..To be fair Atiku is from the North East and the North East is the only political zone that has never produced a president either military or democratically in the entire history of Nigeria ...It's time for the NE if we are to be factual

That shouldn't be the concern of the South. It is the responsibility of the north to give it to the North East whenever it's the turn of the North. Presently, it's the turn of the South, the North East can wait for the North's turn.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Greatkenny2: 9:44am On May 30, 2022
Reality3080:
u better wake up from your dream

Y don’t u see pdp n apc ignoring their party n running after peter obi

U obi supporters are just emotional without any logical n reasonable approach to life just emotions,emotions that are far from possibility

Tinubu will follow obi
Amaechi will follow obi
Kwankwanso will follow obi
Wike will follow obi

U are just a clown
. He made his permutations without insult yet you called him a clown... if he or another obi supporter insults you back then boom “obi supporters are emotional and abusive bla-bla-bla.... Obi is a force I’m sure it’s hard for you “clowns” to take

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by afroniger: 9:47am On May 30, 2022
jaxxy:
when u guys presented wike because of money. on a good day what qualities does wike have to be president of even governor?

sm1 who behaves and speaks like a tout.

Let's be honest with ourselves. Irrespective of his faults, Wike hasn't done anything that the Northerners (including Atiku) aren't guilty of. He tried to use money to buy his way to the presidency because that's the only leverage he had as a Southerner in the PDP, and he actually came close if not for a combination of intrigues that worked against his efforts. Atiku also spent heavily to buy delegates and allegiances, and we all know if we list looters in this country he won't escape such list.

Even Peter Obi himself had to resign from the party because he realized that he could not match the level of intrigues standing in the way of his ambition. Let's slow down on this harsh judgement against Wike because he's not any worse than Atiku and the Northerners that humbled him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Zeezenho: 9:49am On May 30, 2022
Kyase:
Which yeye middle belt
Ohaneze called David mark Northerner yesterday, because Atiku won the primaries...
Any Benue man or woman wey dey follow these southerners dey deceive themselves na tolotolo e be...
We are middle belters when they want to use us, but northerners when they want to achieve their aim....
Yeye dey smell

We don't even need you guys for south.you guys should go to fulani your slave masters.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by DopeChick(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2022
Southerners should put their house in order and stop doing themselves in.

Where Is Patience Jonathan?- By Lasisi Olagunju

https://dopereporters.com/where-is-patience-jonathan-by-lasisi-olagunju/

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by after4: 9:53am On May 30, 2022
is David mark not a northerner? is benue not north? abi na because dem don dey kill una wey make una begin come close to the south, are you guys not part of everything they do? so what is wrong with what ohaneze said?

Kyase:
Which yeye middle belt
Yeye dey smell
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by 3seriez(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2022
Kyase:
Which yeye middle belt
Yeye dey smell

Lol... My TIV friend who stays in PH says na so dem dey always look am as Aboki for that side. Most of them can't even tell the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police To NLC, TUC: Shelve Your Strike, prioritise dialogue to reduce hardship / Sen. Dino To Bello: Stop The Plans To Sell Kogi Properties Or Face Legal Actions / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.