Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders (14103 Views)

Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by johnnyjake12(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
its a shame to the south leaders they have all plan to sell out the south east presidency to the southwest but unfortunately they where caught in the mist of there hatch plan against the igbo now they have a backlash of there own plan now they are heqe to cry fowl.in my own honest thinking i wil just vote for the northern lets all keep on the suffering together
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Bigpapi1: 4:38pm On May 30, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want power .
They want to rule over muslims
Something koran warm them never to allow to happen

Muslims north ve no time for your tears

Ashawo bastard
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by benitwater(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
2023-2031 Southwest,
2031-2039 Southeast,
2039-2047 Southsouth,
2047-2055North.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by slimghost(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
Atiku has his work seriously cut out for him. His failure in the South East and South South will be comical.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by MetaPhysical: 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties field another Southern as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them

APC is planing to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South of more competent

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.

I endorse this message.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by limeta(f): 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Like I care if they like they should rule for a million years it's you I pity sex slave to terrorist boko boys

Calling boko haram terrorists is blasphemy
Come up north so we hear you well
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:27pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=limeta post=113324687]

Calling boko haram terrorists is blasphemy
Come up north so we hear you well[/quote

I've got nothing more to say to you, can't stoop low to your level, when you fight with a pig, you get dragged into the mud with it. Not doing this anymore and stay off my mention
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by limeta(f): 6:25am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Octobertwentysix post=113327456][/quote]

Leave your long story aside
Slave and a coward two in one
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Tomek09(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2022
baretalk:
Tribalistic and nepotistic politics is being played by North, their politics is devoid of reason or principles, just blind nepotism. What a shame.
Chai. See wailing grin grin
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by baretalk: 11:33am On May 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Chai. See wailing grin grin
It's facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye, Redeem Church Leader In N20 Billion Import Waiver Scandal / Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.