Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders (14102 Views)

Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree / rAPC Emergence Is Corruption Fighting Back – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Sunnykind(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2022
Abdul05:
I don't see any reason why we should be discriminating against ourself after all, we are all Nigerians... grin grin

The power should be shared between the north and south. There shouldn't be any discrimination of any kind,,, grin
then let South be the president while North be the vice. Not the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by zionstaar75: 10:06am On May 30, 2022
Frigga13:
They organization are very dull..

Make them go form party and present a southern candinate

No be dictate on others wetin dem go do for their house..

Stupid
for you to call people old enough to be your father says alot about who u are,pdp has lost already. We'll see who is stupid after the election

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want power .
They want to rule over muslims
Something koran warm them never to allow to happen

Muslims north ve no time for your tears

And the same infidels are the one your poverty, disease and hunger striken animals shouting one Nigeriya by force, all the year of holding on to power how well has it helped to develop your region, your region is the most backward, educationally less developed, diseased, displaced, out of school children, grass eaters as a result of poverty, what else can I name all things despicable comes from your region and you open that your decayed mouth with fallen teeth as a result of inability to buy toothpaste or see a dentist to call us infidels. My friend come on run along to your makeshift kitchen to prepare food for your bokoharam husband that is if you have food and be ready for him after he must have been high on narcotics to satisfy his never ending orgies.MUMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by SarkinYarki: 10:34am On May 30, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

That shouldn't be the concern of the South. It is the responsibility of the north to give it to the North East whenever it's the turn of the North. Presently, it's the turn of the South, the North East can wait for the North's turn.

Hmmmm I get your point
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by yomi531(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense ..To be fair Atiku is from the North East and the North East is the only political zone that has never produced a president either military or democratically in the entire history of Nigeria ...It's time for the NE if we are to be factual
Bomb faya ur nyash der
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by middlebelter(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2022
Abdul05:
I don't see any reason why we should be discriminating against ourself after all, we are all Nigerians... ;

It will create a fertile ground for hatred .. cheesy friends turning to an enemy..

The power should be shared between the north and south. There shouldn't be any discrimination of any kind,,, grin

Why won't you talk about discrimination now that you know the situation favors the North. The North ruled throughout the military era and the South did not seek to be compensated when your sons; GMB, IBB, Abacha, and Abdulsalam were ruling, they gave the North more states, LGA and the North enjoyed unequal distribution of Federal favor in appointment, Federal institutions, strategic postings etc. Today, the North has better representation in the National assembly than the South and the bases were decided only by the military.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Penguin2: 10:41am On May 30, 2022
afroniger:

If only this strategy could come to pass eh, both APC and PDP would get their noses seriously bloodied.

It’s very much possible if southern politicians can give up their greed and servitude to the north.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by OfoIgbo: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Abacha identified as NW sir

Where did he identify as NW?

He was Kanuri from Borno
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by mpire: 10:44am On May 30, 2022
Akerele44:
Good day.....my parents had some challenges which caused them not to be able to pay my remaining #40,000 school fee balance... tomorrow is the deadline for the payment ....please help me...am really depressed and i don't wants to have an extra year ...this is my account details ...0130431753 Union bank
Pls no amount is too small to send

Shey you no get people for your mosque to go ask for help? Your allah dey on vacation?

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by SarkinYarki: 10:46am On May 30, 2022
yomi531:
Bomb faya ur nyash der
Stale Thunder destroy ya blokkos there
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:51am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense ..To be fair Atiku is from the North East and the North East is the only political zone that has never produced a president either military or democratically in the entire history of Nigeria ...It's time for the NE if we are to be factual

And there i was thinking it was primarily zoned between north and south before other sub-zonal considerations come into play! shocked
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by SarkinYarki: 10:54am On May 30, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

And there i was thinking it was primarily zoned between north and south before other sub-zonal considerations come into play! shocked

You are right sir , I forgot that part sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Igbojew: 10:54am On May 30, 2022
If the so called Southern meeting is the one where South West where Tinubu,Osibande and Rotimi Akeredolu who threatened that presidency must come to South West to hell with such Southern meeting.If Southern meeting is the type Wike not only betrayed Igbos but go around insulting Peter Obi in all federation because he sees Peter Obi as a threat for his presidential aspiration to hell with South and their deceptive behavior.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)once again have been proving right that North is not interested in one Nigeria and that they will do everything in their power to remain in power and also that Igbo politicians are indeed stupid and foolish.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by koresh: 11:21am On May 30, 2022
It's time to start setting any southerners who support Northern agenda on fire including their houses. The north would do the same, let's start the same by threaten all southern politians do our bid or die.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Freebills12: 11:26am On May 30, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Built2last:
Question for all of your feeling cool that northerner won the PDP ticket.

Can we flip the coin for a second and use our tiniest brain

If a Southerner had done 8 years in office and political parties field another Southern as party flag bearer, WILL THE NORTH not set Nigeria on Fire. It appears normal because it favours them

APC is planing to give their ticket to another Northerner. It appears Normal.

For a second, imagine Osinbajo doing 8 years as a president and ploting to hand over to an Igbo man or someone from Niger Delta.

Will Nigeria not be on fire by now.

The likes of hELL RUFAI would have gone to BBC Hausa to mobilise Northerners that the South is overriding them.

What you won't take from your neighbours, don't do it.

We all know the delay in APC Presidential primaries is that they want to have a consensus candidate and that candidate has to be a Northerner.

and don't come to preach competence to me cause the South of more competent

Shame on the likes of Reno Omokri, Orhi Uzo Kalu and FFK who were formerly proponents of fairness and equity now wanting power to remain in the North after 8 years for the sole purpose of selfish interest.

Orji uzo wants Lawan so he can be vice president, Reno wants Atiku so that he can end his political exile and return home with an appointment

FFK na anywhere belle face. I wont be surprised he might be decamping soon back to PDP.

APC wants power to remain in the North because Buhari feels North is more competent and gives them more chances of winning.

Shame and tueh on every southerner endorsing this charade that not a single Northerner will accept if its the south doing it.

Why will shame be on them? If you Yurobas has followed the principle of Justice with regard to zoning, will the north have courage to contest? The selfishness of some Yurobas breaker the southern unity.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Kyase(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2022
3seriez:

Lol... My TIV friend who stays in PH says na so dem dey always look am as Aboki for that side. Most of them can't even tell the difference.
Na same thing, while I was serving there

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by yomi531(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Stale Thunder destroy ya blokkos there
Ogun tumble u Der. Werey . Anofia. Come put another Northerner der naa, if na Una p*pa get naija we go know.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Femiwilli: 11:31am On May 30, 2022
limeta:
Infidels want power .
They want to rule over muslims
Something koran warm them never to allow to happen

Muslims north ve no time for your tears

This proves Christians & moslems don't worship the same God
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by SarkinYarki: 11:49am On May 30, 2022
yomi531:
Ogun tumble u Der. Werey . Anofia. Come put another Northerner der naa, if na Una p*pa get naija we go know.

Atiku is your next president whether you like it or not , Tinubus 2.4 million votes cants stop Turaki cheesy
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by MrUchenna1(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2022
“The difference between a politician and a statesman is that a politician thinks about the next election while the statesman think about the next generation.”
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Idiko1: 12:06pm On May 30, 2022
How many PDP governors occupy government houses in northern region of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by yomi531(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Atiku is your next president whether you like it or not , Tinubus 2.4 million votes cants stop Turaki cheesy
God forbid another Aboki. Let's bet. E no work

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by revolt(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I see the entire southern Nigeria uniting behind Peter Obi.

I see a disgruntled Tinubu and Amaechi aligning forces to deliver Obi.

I see an alliance between Labour Party and NNPP happening to birth an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

I see Wike working against PDP too.

2023 election is Atiku’s to lose but I see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket (if they can make it happen) causing an upset.

APC’s best chance now is Osinbajo but the cabals are weary of him especially after having the effrontery to sack Lawal Daura
you're a joker. The north will not vote against their own. The west will rather vote a buhari for third term than Peter obi. Atiku is the next president of Nigeria. Yoruba as usual betrayed the southern unity. So the north retains power.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by TruthinAction: 12:12pm On May 30, 2022
I see election not holding and a military coup.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Poleski: 12:15pm On May 30, 2022
Reject APC and PDP in this coming presidential election! They're both responsible this mess Nigeria has become.

When you reject them you reject money politicians because their only interest is to loot more public funds.

Vote for Peter Obi if you want a better Nigeria!
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by gfelo(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2022
Nice one, I don't know why this politicians can't have common sense as to make this presidency rotated, what's difficult abt it, they all know the right thing but can't do it.

Let the presidency be rotated and u will see there will be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by limeta(f): 12:33pm On May 30, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

And the same infidels are the one your poverty, disease and hunger striken animals shouting one Nigeriya by force, all the year of holding on to power how well has it helped to develop your region, your region is the most backward, educationally less developed, diseased, displaced, out of school children, grass eaters as a result of poverty, what else can I name all things despicable comes from your region and you open that your decayed mouth with fallen teeth as a result of inability to buy toothpaste or see a dentist to call us infidels. My friend come on run along to your makeshift kitchen to prepare food for your bokoharam husband that is if you have food and be ready for him after he must have been high on narcotics to satisfy his never ending orgies.MUMU

Slave run along
Buhari 8yrs
Atikuthief 8 yrs
Ruga for life
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by FireUpNow(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2022
Please stop this hate and discrimination and section is. So to say. We are all Nigerians. The suffering brought upon us by the present president is not affecting only the north or south alone but the entire Nigerians. I don't care where my president is from be it the east south,west, north or meddle belt provided he is a good leader to all
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:37pm On May 30, 2022
limeta:

Slave run along
Buhari 8yrs
Atikuthief 8 yrs
Ruga for life

Like I care if they like they should rule for a million years it's you I pity sex slave to terrorist boko boys
Re: Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders by Zoftels: 1:51pm On May 30, 2022
Edwin Clarke should have seen the affront in 2015 when APC nominated Buhari, a northerner against Southern president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 / Adeboye, Redeem Church Leader In N20 Billion Import Waiver Scandal / Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.