Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51608 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by zedegit: 5:44pm On May 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
Find out from ur wife what's wrong n how d problem started. u can't tackle d problem if u don't know d cause

Final solution use a third party to trick ur brother to unknown destination then both of u should trash things out .make sure u both pretend as if you're quarrelling but carry out ur plan successfully

Threaten both with divorce

If ona allow two women when their head dey shake scatter ona.d thunder when go fire ona two go get stretch mark

I love you Bro.

They have to act as real men not sissies. Something is wrong when a woman is calling the shots.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Freddie007: 5:48pm On May 31, 2022
Broa did you sleep with your brother wife? Let's get that part right.

Have you question your wife who is the originator of this whole banta.

Your brother and his wife got all the right to avoid you and your family because you seem not to be in charge of your home. For your wife to accuse you 1st thing is to suspend her..because that is a taboo if really you are innocent.

Don't let your Obi ruined your peace.

Your wife deserved punishment. You seem to be cool with the accusation because you feel it's normal little did you know the amount of pain your wife has inflicted in that woman's life.

If you really want peace OGBENI ur wife go 1st go relegation when she come with all her proof then you will consider settling. What if your brother had poison you because of this Accusation or even hurt the wife because you married woman that can not control her temper and mouth.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by kazyhm(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
truthCoder:

Why does your God wait for people to pray to him before doing the needful?

How would you rate Glo if you had yo call their customer care every morning before they allow you use data.

Prayers seem to work. It’s all a game of probabilities my online pastor.

grin
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
Emaprince:
That child is a bastard because the mom made him/her one..by hiding the identity of the true father cos she don't want her promiscuity to come to light.

I can't be a bastard. My moms era was when women still had value..not like you guys that roam the streets now jumping from one dicck to another. Even after getting married, you still continue who.ring about. No value in you women of today

Who told you your mum had value? Abi you dey swallow all the lies she give you while growing up? You think sey olosho start from our/your generation? You write like a scorned man, abeg you don't worth my time.

You fit be my son's age mate.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Lambarry1: 6:04pm On May 31, 2022
Op....you will find out with time as you age that some hatchets are unburyable in our lifetimes. Most family discords are caused by jealousy, envy, backbiting, lack of health boundaries, poor family background etc and the list goes on.

I can tell from your write up that you are more concerned about maintaining the cordial relationship with your brother that your parents inculcated in you than undoing the wrong of the beans of accusations your wife has spilled. What ever the case is, truth will always be truth and you owe yourself and your entire family to solve the cesspit of a mess your family has been thrown into.

Stories like this on faceless platforms such as this I digest them multifacetedly. What if indeed you actually had canal knowledge of your brothers wife, what if your brother is now avoiding you because he now believes you slept with his wife, what if your wife accusations are baseless and indeed as a result of the prevelent marine or evil manipulation manifest in women of these days, what if your wife has seen you and your brothers wife in compromising positions due to lack of set healthy boundaries, whatever the case is the truth will always be the truth.

In serious family issues like this you should face the truth at hand, and fish out the devil in your family and thrash the matter shrewdly without emotions. I don't think you should bother much about going out of you way to make peace with your brother because he will be more convinced about what he sees you do than what you say. If indeed your wife is the devil ...I suggest you take her to any availability embassy in VI even if it's Ukrainian embassy let them grant her a visa and let her go away with her kids and turn her to baby mama and you will thank me for this later. Believe me such women send men to the great beyond quicker than you think.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Emaprince: 6:22pm On May 31, 2022
Ninisun:

Who told you your mum had value? Abi you dey swallow all the lies she give you while growing up? You think sey olosho start from our/your generation? You write like a scorned man, abeg you don't worth my time.

You fit be my son's age mate.
You write like a street girl with a very poor education. Every ones mom can't be like yours. And it seems my post is talking to your soul cos you must be guilty of hoeing.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by tunapawizzy: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
YelloweWest:

Read the post again, he never denied the accusation and I believe his wife. He slept with his brothers wife and its his guilty conscience that has brought him here, knowing fully well that he is the root cause of the family crisis.
Loooooool u have a point though

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by comodo: 6:35pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't understand,
How do you mean?
When it' don cut. You tie am back. It no dey reach again
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by djon78(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2022
Upsohigh:
This story remind me of a situation similar to my dad and his four brothers. They are living peacefully until all of them married. Their wives start quarrelling among themselves, to the extent that the love among brothers was threatened. I was wey younger then around 2002, when a meeting was summoned to resolved the differences. All converged in our house. The meeting lasted 6 to 7 hours but the sad thing was that it keep getting worse as the meeting progressed and they have to resolve that no children of any of the family will be allowed to visit another and the issue of holiday visit is suspended. That was how they lived till today. It not easy resolving issues among women, it started with two wives against two then three against one then the polarisation and extended to the father and us as children. It get complicated when one my uncle feels his wife was disrespected no one is ready to apologize. It is what it is till today

But to be honest women always scatters homes.

I just don't know why

You see brothers living peacefully
Once dey marry women
Problem don start

And they can be very strong head and stubborn.

If you as a husband no agree with them, be ready to be starved of sex and food

It's very pathetic
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by djon78(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
Bassmetrics:
@Op, d solution to ur problem begins with u. First, if u are truely sure dat d cause of d whole issue is d false accusation, then for d sake of peace, bring down ur ego as d elder, visit and apologize to ur kid bro wife. Make peace with their family first, whether ur wife is in support of ur action or not. With that u can win d heart of ur brother, once it's done u can then relate to him man to man, and u two can fathom way to authorize ur wives to make peace or at least not escalate the matter.

Note this may not go down well with ur wife cos she is the one at fault here (based on wot u said). But once u make peace with ur bros family, and u and urs bros man up, she will be left no option than give up. And with time things will fall in place.

I once had that experience. My wife accused me of having an affair with my niece living with us. D truth was that I was extremely close to the lady, I really love her cos she is intelligent, hardworking, respectful and wise but not to d extent of committing such sacrilegious act. My mum and elder sis advised me to bring her (my niece) home for peace to reign but I stood my ground cos she did no wrong, she has been very helpful in my business. I maintained a good relationship with my niece and her family, when my wife found out she was left alone in d trouble she was brewing, she calmed down by force.

Na Man you be

Twale I salute!!!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 31, 2022
iamjavadem:
You caused the problem by getting to close too your brother’s wife. It’s such a naive move, it never ends well just as you have seen. Did you think about how your closeness will affect your wife or your brother. What you wife did is what any wife will do because I don’t understand why you need to be close to your brother’s wife when your own wife is there.

It doesn't even make sense. People don't know how to draw boundaries. What's his business being close to his brother's wife when he has his own wife.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
Emaprince:
You write like a street girl with a very poor education. Every ones mom can't be like yours. And it seems my post is talking to your soul cos you must be guilty of hoeing.

Don't start what you can't finish o...go and ask Fearlez how e dey am for body. I go curse your generation reach next month! Better mind yourself o
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Emaprince: 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
Ninisun:

Don't start what you can't finish o...go and ask Fearlez how e dey am for body. I go curse your generation reach next month! Better mind yourself o
Ok...carry your wahala dey go.

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by friendl: 7:29pm On May 31, 2022
Your brother na better woman wrapper
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by DaRuud(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
After Delegates, fear Women.

Ask Square wetin Lola do them

DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by DaRuud(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2022

Ask P Square wetin Lola do them

DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by ume1000: 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:

Sense is free, foolishness is also free, as much as it is your right to be foolish, don't abuse the privilege.
what's foolish about his comment
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Wwwq: 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
Really
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by benzzyno(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2022
Freddie007:
Broa did you sleep with your brother wife? Let's get that part right.

Have you question your wife who is the originator of this whole banta.

Your brother and his wife got all the right to avoid you and your family because you seem not to be in charge of your home. For your wife to accuse you 1st thing is to suspend her..because that is a taboo if really you are innocent.

Don't let your Obi ruined your peace.

Your wife deserved punishment. You seem to be cool with the accusation because you feel it's normal little did you know the amount of pain your wife has inflicted in that woman's life.

If you really want peace OGBENI ur wife go 1st go relegation when she come with all her proof then you will consider settling. What if your brother had poison you because of this Accusation or even hurt the wife because you married woman that can not control her temper and mouth.

. If only he reads this advice and take it seriously... Answer that first question sincerely!
*did you sleep with your brothers wife*?
If u did not.. Then you can't take such accusations with a pinch of salt.. Do you know the kind of trust problem that accusation has caused already for ur brother and his wife?.. Do you know how he looks at his wife with scorn anytime he sees her now?.. Do you know their current sleeping arrangements now at night in their home? And u expect your brother to be happy with you when you probably did do much to call off your wife's bluff?.. Man yav lost your brothers trust already.. U gat lots of convincing to do.. Better do it on time.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by JovialJune(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO. This wicked poster is at it again. You must be a quiet person offline.

I am o grin

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Slynation(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
Another Marriage issue...same plot and same theme but different people!!

But come to think of it, your wife accused you of sleeping with your brothers wife and you are still living with such woman under the same roof talking about rubbish reconciliation without addressing the issue from your own end and even have the insolence, the impetus, the temerity to still call her Obim...!! Abeg...I'm out of here!!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by MNDY(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2022
jaxxy:
Do u cheat on ur wife b4? If not why would she ever think of such about u?

I find that extremely insulting and I would personally tell her to leave my house at the point cos its a serious and highly immoral accusation.

That would be my 1st step to hold on to my integrity.

Ur integrity should not be used to score cheap points and settle scores btwn stupid women.

when ur wife knows ure not a clown who tolerates recklessly talk she will never make such statement without proof again. This would also have nipped the incident I'm the bud as the problem is with ur wife's behaviour and unnecessary insecurity.

Now it's has escalated to make the whole family look stupid and created enmity.

The only solution is ur wife must prove her accusations or leave ur house. LAST OPTION will be to apologise to the whole family.

I don't take nonsense behaviour around me.

Nonsense behaviour especially reckless talking and expensive joke. I hate it very much. I always immediately change it for anyone I catch doing it towards me - man or woman.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Fantazy(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2022
Women have always been the one tearing families apart.
Let me tell u guys a very short and quick story!
I was born into an extended, or should I say, a compound family. My father married 3 different wives all at different interval i.e he married the first wife, gave birth to many (10) children and separate from her; married the second one, gave birth to another 7 children, separate from her.
Finally, married my mum, she gave birth to 4 of us. (All the older children were living in the same compound which we were born into, some have gotten married and start bearing their own children even before my father married my mum. That's, most of the first set of my father's children (my brothers) were older than my mum).

Where I'm going?
Since I was given birth to, I had never seen any of these women (my older brothers wives) in good terms with my mum! They had always been fights, quarrels, one-on-one verbal abuses till the day my father died and we finally left the compound to somewhere else.

See, it will almost be impossible for you to settle the case between these women, even if they pretend for a while, they will still fight again. The best thing is to meet ur brother (s) one-on-one, discuss and understand each other as men, leave them alone as long as they are not going to play "away match" (fight in one another's house).
It left for you the men.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Dshocker(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
tayo60:
U didn't tell us what really led to the fight between the women. How has this been affecting d entire family? Shed more light pls!

Sister read naaaa before you comment,haba!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Raymeg7(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

from what u said last, I understand that the problem is from ur wife, and secondly, ur not the man of the house, which nonsense is she talking about and ur here saying Obim said, please ur too weak to handle such accusations,

I have such issues in my family too, but not my wife, this is between my elders brothers wife and our third son wife, the wife of our third son is accusing the first son wife of poisoning their dead baby, which she denied outrightly,
Remember this issues has been lingering for so many years, I did not know, when I find out is when we came for my mum burial,

How do I solve the problem, I started by insulting our elders brothers for not taking the issue serious, is when someone goes in for it u will both do something, I shouted on the two wife and told them point blank that they all seize to be my family if they will not reconcile today, my sister's supported me, and that issue as of today, has died and they are back again as friends, someone need to be hard on them, they are women, if u leave them, they will even go after ur mum and u won't do anything, except ur guilty of the offense,

Baba tell ur wife to apologize to ur brothers wife, except what she is saying is the truth, how can my wife accuse my brothers wife and ur here asking for advice, my wife must go and beg them or no marriage, which nonsense is that,
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Lepon02: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Okun ebi to ba ti ja, welder kan kan o le jo!

Best wishes oooo.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Maforgreats(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Ego is a powerful thing, As this has played out, nothing on earth can settle those two women's beef
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Maforgreats(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
DaRuud:

Ask Square wetin Lola do them

If the delegate cun be woman, how dey go do that one ? grin grin grin
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Tundex911: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fear woman jor
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
You married a trouble maker and has no bounds in destroying anything.

Buy your house maid clothes and she might report you at the office of sleeping with the maid...

Settle with your brother...do not and i repeat let a woman distance you from family...

When a woman wants to wreck youher first move is to isolate you from people that will save you when the chips are down...be dying alone with herher advices will make people back away from you and sooner you are left on your own...

God saves people like you when you have a younger sister that has madness in her that will not want anyharm for his brother...

I see disaster in front if you dont address that your so called wife.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Unshackled: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Ninisun:

this regurgitated human millipede is calling her superiors for validation.

With your dilapidated toto
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by ogawisdom(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

You messed up big time and that is why you are desperate for reconciliation.

Why are you too close to ur brother's wife instead of ur wife? To the point u are Accused of sleeping with her.

Your brother wasn't happy with that closeness all along that is why he is giving u space now.

U are supposed to be close to ur brother not the wife.

Several men fall for this no one wants u to get close to their wife, avoid such closeness it will never end well (avoid it even among friends, it destroys friendship)

Advice - Time heals everything, give it time remember Peter and Paul okoye, enjoy ur time apart it will make the re union sweeter

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.