Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51611 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
Ndidi2:
if dat guy is innocent the woman for Don reach her papa house naw

Can't u see the handwriting on d wall?

Another angle my dear..
You may be right too..

As for the Op.. he is still a Stupid fool, if h actually did such,he is stupid and if he didn't do such but can't send the woman packing for such stupid allegations then he is also stupid and foolish too..
Bottom line, Op na Stupid fellow..

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Hayzed0601(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2022
flejnr2:
Watin Dey pain you be sey the children your brothers wife born for you no Dey come holidays for your house again grin grin
Weytin you dey talk again laidis grin
Weigh ray just full this forum aswear grin
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by anonymuz(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
bros, you know the root cause. Problem know is half solved. Talk to your wife. If you're innocent then things will work. I stopped undue familiarity with my brother's wife due to the way she was acting. Women na wahala...make I no talk too much. Use you medulla (the 6th Sense)
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by highoctane: 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
Your wife has started to manipulate and to disengage you from your family members, if she achieve this you're a gonner.
Watch her closely, especially if money is at your side..
1: Create two accounts immediately, joint and sole ownership, which she not be aware of, from that particular account help anyone you wish to., From joint account give her the ATM pin, house keeping, school fees, house rent, recharge and data subscription, hospital bills, car and other repair bill from this account.
2: If you and your brother is still living under your father roof, as a matter of urgency, shift and build a self contained, or 1 bedroom and move out.,
You re now a hunted animal watch your back.
Can your wife swear with the rod of an angry and vengeanceful idol for that accusation, and you swear you didn't
touch, subtly ask,. solicit, desired sex from your brother's wife? you may now claim to be a Christain
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by meobizy(f): 1:31pm On May 31, 2022
Seun Must…

One day OP can’t pass JAMB. Another day OP is a married family man with eight children. During the weekends OP is a woman unable to pay for surgery. Una Nairalanders, sha.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by drnoel: 1:33pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

I have never been able to understand how full grown men can allow their wives from different backgrounds as their men come into the family and bring in enmity.
One can say those men are weak, but I doubt that is the case. I think the issue is more like giving women too much room to cause mischief.

A cousin of mine is of the opinion that women are born to cause mischief. One would understand why he thinks so cause his wife is a piece of work in that regard. Highly opinionated, troublesome, always bustling for a fight and quick to temper. I had to teach her a hard lesson in the past so she stays out of my way but one does not need to use hard measures to pass such a message.

Then again if a woman refuses to listen then more radical approaches should be used to call her to order.
I suggest you brother and you call both your wives to order. Get them both in the same room and trash the issue once and for all. That's the only way out. Ofcos your brother must also play a part else it won't work. U don't need to be calling him.
Go to his house and call him out.
Left for women, they will cause so much trouble that the brothers will be a loggerhead so they have the man only to themselves
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by PrinceGallant: 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Solving a problem, we look into its root. First, you allowed it to happen. There is limit to relationship you can have with any woman other than your mother, wife, sister and daughter. You must never be alone with any woman or lady except the four above. No matter any cordial relationship or rapport, you don't stay in a private place togetherwithout a third person.

I think you need to fight your wife if truly you are innocent, you need to be angry at her so much that she will openly declare the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by oshaosha2014(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2022
They scatter and destroy because they are never held responsible.

donbachi:
Women!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On May 31, 2022
MaskSubzero:

this is the kind of comment I was looking out for.
OP kindly ignore those two jobless attention seeking idiots by moniker acidbath and jovialjune.
it's obvious they both have a failed marriage.
they won't address nor bring solutions or advices, rather they'll heap blame on you.
cursed lots

Funny you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by justmondris: 1:48pm On May 31, 2022
Don’t blame her that she accused you of sleeping with your brother’s friend. There is no smoke without fire. You started the mess by being too close to your brother’s wife than your wife. You allowed her wife to take all your attention. Your beans don done bro.

If you cannot see the fact that you are the cause of the entire drama in your family, then you can never fix this. Start by apologizing to your wife for allowing another woman to steal your attention from her and give your brother’s wife a reasonable distant.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Pascals09(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2022
Uprightness100:
This is where the Mystery and Power of Prayers does wonders.
Take it as a burden, stand in the Gap in Prayers. Contend with the forces of disunity, bind them , destroy the source and foundation.
Prayer is the key. But note, Prayer done in sin is a waste. Make Peace with GOD and stand in the gap.

We need more work to do here bro.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by lizzz05(f): 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
Gbam! He has said it all.
Abfinest007:
Find out from ur wife what's wrong n how d problem started. u can't tackle d problem if u don't know d cause

Final solution use a third party to trick ur brother to unknown destination then both of u should trash things out .make sure u both pretend as if you're quarrelling but carry out ur plan successfully

Threaten both with divorce

If ona allow two women when their head dey shake scatter ona.d thunder when go fire ona two go get stretch mark

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Johnsown1(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
Women always have that great tendency of creating division and quarrels among brothers and families.

Since your brother doesn't reason with you as before then that would be a very big issue but

in other news I will advice you to use any
threat to make your wife apologies to your younger brother's wife. Even if you have to use divorce, long vacation or temporal separation in other to achieve that then invite your brother to a drink thereby disclosing your intentions of relocate to another city since issues will always like to come in, so observe his countenance and see if you can relocate or not.

Sometimes absence makes the heart to grow fonder.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Truvelisback(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
Na the same gender Divide Psquare and turn the 2 brothers to enemy.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by mikc: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
I met my own wife during my youth service.
She asked me to collect money from my brothers to start business. My brothers suggested that I look for job first.
She pushed me to go and sell my family land and give part of the money to her brother and use the rest to start business.
When my brothers refused, she accused them of being ritualists.
She claimed of hearing and God give her messages and was sent to come and help me achieve my destiny.
I believed her and followed her directives. To the extent we wedded without informing my people.
I eventually got a job in a multinational company.
I cut off with my people for 6 years. It was only with her and her own people and friends she chose.
She continued the manipulation until my eye cleared, when she wanted to run away with my two kids(boys).
Now I am no longer believing and following her, she wants out by all means

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
Women! undecided
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by MtDave55: 2:48pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Its a difficult situation and this is where your authority as the head of the family come to play.
For your wife to accuse your sister-in-law of having an affair with you shows how disrespectful she is to you and your brother, you yourself have testify that your wife is the course, hence I advice you man up and curtain your wife. That you finds your brother wife worthy of being close to attest that she is a good person.
As for your brother, if he isn't picking your calls or responding to your messages he might not refuse to see you as well, pay him an unexpected visit and talk to him first like a brother and as a man. You can also use your sister or her husband as a medium to gets to your brother, ask them to mediate between you and your brother.

The most important job here is finding a way to curtain your wife, have a check on her companions, they might be influencing or fueling this rancour, if you suspect she discuss family matter with her friends forbids her from seeing such friends, as they might be the reason for her sudden change of characters. Am not saying your brother wife is a Saint, neither am I saying your wife is the devil, am only saying play your own role well and effectively. Dont allow any woman not even your beloved mother manipulate you mentally or otherwise, e get why.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Cotyozimede: 2:52pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Two brothers that grew up together without conflict undecided

The problem started after inviting two women from God knows where into their homes. Women they were supposed to treat as baby mamas, they foolishly converted them to wives hence giving them the leverage of trying to scatter their family.
You sense of reason is too backward pls grow up

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Talkizcheap: 3:28pm On May 31, 2022
Chairman, it doesn't seem like you most especially have control over your home; your brother is just avoiding more problems from your home even though he really does not want to tell you his mind but he is also pained by these developments and wish you had the balls to be a man.

If you stand your ground, watch how your brother will follow suit in his home. You think he is not pained by what your wife said about you and his wife?

Respectfully, YOU ARE ALLOW THIS ISSUE FESTER, the division in your entire family is your fault.

Lastly, your wife careless about what happens to your family's unity. Ask yourself some deep questions;

1. Is she and her siblings divided?
2. Is she is good terms with her own siblings?
3. Is she comfortable that both families are the way they are

Omo, I don tire. Just sort urself out
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Emaprince: 3:42pm On May 31, 2022
Ninisun:

You are calling a child a woman carried for 9 months a bastard? God help you like seriously. Don't be surprised you might be a bastard nna m.
That child is a bastard because the mom made him/her one..by hiding the identity of the true father cos she don't want her promiscuity to come to light.

I can't be a bastard. My moms era was when women still had value..not like you guys that roam the streets now jumping from one dicck to another. Even after getting married, you still continue who.ring about. No value in you women of today
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Talkizcheap: 3:43pm On May 31, 2022
Chairman, it doesn't seem like you most especially have control over your home; your brother is just avoiding more problems from your home even though he really does not want to tell you his mind but he is also pained by these developments and wish you had the balls to be a man.

If you stand your ground, watch how your brother will follow suit in his home. You think he is not pained by what your wife said about you and his wife?

Respectfully, YOU ALLOW THIS ISSUE FESTER, the division in your entire family is your fault.

Lastly, your wife careless about what happens to your family's unity. Ask yourself some deep questions;

1. Is she and her siblings divided?
2. Is she is good terms with her own siblings?
3. Is she comfortable that both families are the way they are

Omo, I don tire. Just sort urself out
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by causimalbarka(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2022
The Best advice so far...

Richy4:
If I was to be in your shoes,
<<I will try every thing I could to ask my brother to meet me on a neutral ground...
<< On that day, I will ask him to tell me exactly what the wife said was the problem...
<< I will also tell him what my wife told me was her grievances....
<< I will take him to memory lane on how we were before we got married and how our parent played major role to unit us together as one..
<<I will beg him not to let us fight because of the women that we married no matter what..
<<Next week, I will suggest we go to an amusement park with our kids without the wives...None of them should be present...
<< Let them keep on fighting but as for me and my brother and their kids we will not...I won't want anyone to destroy the peace and harmony our parents instill in us while growing up as kids..
<<That's what I will do buddy...But both of you can't achieve this if they were the ones wearing the bigger trouser...No disrespect...

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Anufemeki: 4:04pm On May 31, 2022
SEND BOTH OF THEM PACKING AND WATCH THEIR BRAINS RESET !

DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by BRATISLAVA: 4:05pm On May 31, 2022
JovialJune:

Sense is free, foolishness is also free, as much as it is your right to be foolish, don't abuse the privilege.

LMAO. This wicked poster is at it again. You must be a quiet person offline.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by BRATISLAVA: 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
Emaprince:
That child is a bastard because the mom made him/her one..by hiding the identity of the true father cos she don't want her promiscuity to come to light.

I can't be a bastard. My moms era was when women still had value..not like you guys that roam the streets now jumping from one dicck to another. Even after getting married, you still continue who.ring about. No value in you women of today

Stop beating your chest. Aren't you a modern man in the age of DNA testing? What is stopping you from that miracle of science that aids in paternity denials? Why are you hanging on hearsay and fantasy in 2022?
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2022
They are both witches from different coven. They know what they are doing and you can’t change nothing. Most women on earth are really possessed. They come to destroy a loving home. This life is too deep
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by TeeFriz: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
Moral of the story;

FEAR WOMEN!!!!!

Anywhere they enter na wahala. If peace dey before them enter, once they do na chaos go follow!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by tunapawizzy: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
, Either you or your brother married an idiot....or let's just say both of you married idiots...if truly you didn't sleep with your brother's wife, then it's you that brought an idiot Into the family, if you did, then you and your brother's wife are idiots...in any case, there's a representative of that other gender that is an idiot
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On May 31, 2022
Did you sleep with your brothers wife as your wife suggested?

Talk true make devil shame wink
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by YelloweWest: 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
tunapawizzy:
, Either you or your brother married an idiot....or let's just say both of you married idiots...if truly you didn't sleep with your brother's wife, then it's you that brought an idiot Into the family, if you did, then you and your brother's wife are idiots...in any case, there's a representative of that other gender that is an idiot
Read the post again, he never denied the accusation and I believe his wife. He slept with his brothers wife and its his guilty conscience that has brought him here, knowing fully well that he is the root cause of the family crisis.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Uptheante(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
But oga, the one million question is this:
Did u really sleep with her or not?

The truth shall set u free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.