Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51620 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Gidagreen(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2022
This Op is the cause of the trouble lingering in his family.
When you are always playing with a lady who is not your girlfriend/wife, it will always bring problem in the long run. Some people like teasing women they are not in a relationship with, like following her around, talking to her in a secluded place, getting closer unnecessarily, trying to offer her some ridiculous help indiscriminately, all these will later bring a big problem to you or the lady if you are not in a relationship and you are doing all that. Your wife is a type that jealous and it's normal for every woman that loves a man, so it's you who need to caution the way you relate with other women as a married man.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by PROPEACE: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Raymeg7:
from what u said last, I understand that the problem is from ur wife, and secondly, ur not the man of the house, which nonsense is she talking about and ur here saying Obim said, please ur too weak to handle such accusations,

I have such issues in my family too, but not my wife, this is between my elders brothers wife and our third son wife, the wife of our third son is accusing the first son wife of poisoning their dead baby, which she denied outrightly,
Remember this issues has been lingering for so many years, I did not know, when I find out is when we came for my mum burial,

How do I solve the problem, I started by insulting our elders brothers for not taking the issue serious, is when someone goes in for it u will both do something, I shouted on the two wife and told them point blank that they all seize to be my family if they will not reconcile today, my sister's supported me, and that issue as of today, has died and they are back again as friends, someone need to be hard on them, they are women, if u leave them, they will even go after ur mum and u won't do anything, except ur guilty of the offense,

Baba tell ur wife to apologize to ur brothers wife, except what she is saying is the truth, how can my wife accuse my brothers wife and ur here asking for advice, my wife must go and beg them or no marriage, which nonsense is that,
This if exactly what I wanted to type. Op's wife should apologise, failing to do so passes just one message - he slept with his brother's wife.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by imagrg(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Your wife is the trouble shooter. Call her to order.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by jmichael259(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
My own wife falsely accuse me of adultery? She will now continue existing in my house, satisfied that the fire her village people gave her is now consuming my own family and i'm daft enough to be running around looking for what caused the problem or how to solve it?
Tufia!!
Dem never born that eve

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.