Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51606 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by johnson4nosa(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
First she deserves a slap to format her brain for thinking u have anything to do with Ur brother's wife there after we can settle the rest....
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Epicji: 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
Op,ur story is not complete. Why is ur brothers not picking ur calls. U must have taken side with ur wife.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ladymillion(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2022
Did you have a sexual relationship with your brothers wife as alleged by your wife? Why didn't you clear the air address it then? It's a weighty and serious allegation

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by deinmaLoveday: 12:06pm On May 31, 2022
My question is this, did you do it or not? If you didn't do it, then something else is wrong, but if you did, then take the blame and see how u can work with ur wife to resolve it. Then you both can approach ur brother, then brother can talk to wife before all of you would meet.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by masseratti: 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
Acidbath:
I am certain you the husbands must have been doing compare and contrast. That's what started the division.

this is very true... but still let not judge... he just have to sit every one down and talk about it, plus there is no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by colestephan86: 12:08pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
One of the problems men have is that , they talk too much , they tend to disclose confidential family matters to their wives.
Two brothers should remain brothers even after they get married.
The simple solution to this mess is , the brothers should remain brothers and never for any reason share confidential family matters with the wives, and in the event there would be a get-together or a party, the two wives should not play any active roles either in cooking , event preparations and so on
I assure you it will calm down

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by sandra50(f): 12:14pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.
you are the cause of the whole thing..your wife doesn't have respect for you that's why she opened her mouth to say such an evil thing..how can your brother keep understanding your wife's rubbish when you as a man is not ready to act as a man ..your brother tried to maintain peace by not taking it out on your wife for saying such evil thing against his wife..what did you do as a man?you are here shouting Obim,Obim..did you ask your wife to apologize to her and make peace or be ready to go back to her father's house for trying to bring problem to the once happy family?no..you kept making your brother and his wife to keep taking her rubbish until they got tired..you married a bad wife and it's only your wife that is trying to separate the family..bye.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
you're a Simp but your brother is a Simp pro max

how can you allow your both wives to dominate somewhat of turning your family upside down, if you dont keep ladies on check, they can go haywire and make a peaceful place violence, make unnecessary enmity and make you lose your patience

two of you didn't manage them well, now the result. the best now is to call for family meeting and checkmate the excesses of those ekwensu you both called wives

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Chinny024(f): 12:16pm On May 31, 2022
You sleep or you no sleep...I can't trust any man...If you swear for them,you just die for nothing....

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

You are a very weak idiot.. no wonder your wife is in charge..
Women know the kind of men they try such with..

If my wife tries such.. she would not just apologise to me and the other lady in private.. she would publish her apology in different national dailies..
Weak man..spits.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by NaijaCars4sale: 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
Hmm this is quite complicated, but try getting your wife to apologize to everyone involved
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Corporate2020: 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
Uprightness100:
This is where the Mystery and Power of Prayers does wonders.
Take it as a burden, stand in the Gap in Prayers. Contend with the forces of disunity, bind them , destroy the source and foundation.
Prayer is the key. But note, Prayer done in sin is a waste. Make Peace with GOD and stand in the gap.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Psoul(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
God and Adam were great friends until Eve arrived.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Bankowner: 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
The real issue here is your wife accused you of sleeping with your younger brother's wife, question is did you do it? If you didn't, a clean conscience hath no accusation. You need no one to justify or validate you.

If you did, better make peace. Coming to the public domain about this smirks of complicity.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Well, just accept that it will never be the same again. All men should look after their immediate family. It's not a must you all do things together
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Powersurge: 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

1. From your story it's obvious your wife was at fault.
2. You are there begging the issue instead of calling your wife and set her straight in strongest of terms. How do you expect your brother's wife to flow with your wife when she has not REMORSEFULLY accept that she was wrong?
3. You and only you can set the record straight. Because it appears to me that you are romancing your wife's ignoramus.
4. If things continue, it's only a matter of time before the family pull completely apart-even extending to you and your brother.
5. Uou claim to want to do the right thing. The only way you can do the right is by doing the right thing. Do you know the weight behind your wife saying you are having affairs with your brother's wife? In some places, that allegation would be investigated BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. And might lead to banishing either your wife or your brother's wife (depending on who is wrong). Such careless utterance (provided it's not true) ought to have gotten decisive action from you. But no, you are there looking for non-existent solutions.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by MaskSubzero: 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
Acidbath:
sent a pm
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
So why did you have to sleep with your brother's wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by RedpillAnalyst: 12:38pm On May 31, 2022
kazyhm:
The problem and the solution is you and your brother..

No dey allow women dictate for you either directly or emotional....

And you also no dey talk about your brother anyhow in the presence of your wife.

From my experience, women are most often times mischievous, the most painful aspect of their chaotic misbehavior is that, they have no end game nor anything tangible to gain for herself, you and the family as a whole.

So therefore, men/husband need to hold there ground very tightly in order not to be drawn into aimless misadventures by their women.

You and your brother should instruct the wives to stop the nonsense, else (state the consequences).....

You said it well. When women take control chaos ensue.

I'm from what is considered a "good family" but there's still rift from 1980s cropping up in 2022 because the men refused to chaperone the women and put them in order, all in the name of 50/50 equal partnership.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Elidrisy20: 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
Go to court
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by God1stson(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

OP if u are innocent, just keep being nice to your brother and his wife. most importantly try and convince your wife not to escalate the crisis. But make sure to keep some boundaries before somebody get poisoned. Don't worry just keep being nice to them and be prayerful, God will vindicate you when the time comes.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by AreaFada2: 12:53pm On May 31, 2022
Medianna:
A woman looking for a child does not sleep with underwear
How are the elders sopose to help a case that they have not even the slightest clue about?
No nah.
Chai! Better go find Mazi Pete Edochie. He might have a part for you in a Nollywood film. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 31, 2022
OP you shouldn't sleep with your brother's wife undecided
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Karnice600: 12:57pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

You are the root cause of the problem, not your wife. Its either you've ignored subtle signs of insecurity/jealousy from your wife long before now or you've been insensitive to them.
Meet your brother and have a discussion with him, so he can speak to his wife, rather than speak to her yourself. Call for a meeting with all the parties involved and apologize to them for being the cause of all these mess. Reaffirm your love for your wife in the midst of them all and tell her no woman can take her place.
Present yourself as the sacrificial lamb, that's the best and fastest way to dissolve this wahala. Don't go there with your pride on your chest, to trade blames on anyone. Not even your wife.
This is the time to prove you're a leader, not the "alpha male". Just cheer up and do the needful man.
Best of luck.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by eddynaira125: 12:58pm On May 31, 2022
Your wife is sleeping outside, and your younger brother wife is aware about it but don't know how to report the situation, your simply took advantage of it, and lay a claim on her, if your younger brother wife spill the truth now no body will believe her, because of your wife claim.

But if you sleep with your brother wife then your wife is innocent
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Charly68: 1:03pm On May 31, 2022
Ndidi2:
Are u kidding here?
You really think if he is innocent he will be seeking for advice here?

If l am wrongly accused of such nonsense hell will let loose...

Inukwa..
If he is not innocent,he has committed the unthinkable and activated a curse upon the family..

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ndidi2: 1:04pm On May 31, 2022
Chinny024:
You sleep or you no sleep...I can't trust any man...If you swear for them,you just die for nothing....
nwanne I macha..

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by od501: 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Sir, sorry to say this, but there is nothing you can do about it so far as it has to do with women. Even without asking you, from your story, i know you didn't do it, she is just jealous of your rapport. Meanwhile, focus on getting back your brother, as those women, forget them, they can NEVER come to terms.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by dannex4adx(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

please save my family.

*Modified*

Your wife is the devil.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ndidi2: 1:12pm On May 31, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You are a very weak idiot.. no wonder your wife is in charge..
Women know the kind of men they try such with..

If my wife tries such.. she would not just apologise to me and the other lady in private.. she would publish her apology in different national dailies..
Weak man..spits.
if dat guy is innocent the woman for Don reach her papa house naw

Can't u see the handwriting on d wall?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.