Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction (51521 Views)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Zonefree(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
Beremx:
was it the Okoye wives that caused the fight among Peter Paul and Jude Okoye? Learn to always talk with your brain plugged to its socket
You that is devoid of sound reasoning shouldn't be saying this!
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by fredoooooo: 10:04am On May 31, 2022
First question .. Are you ?
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by oneolajire(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
Seems the affection you show to your brother's wife is so huge such that your wife is not even getting half of that or

Your affection for her knows little boundary for the opposite sex

Orr

Your wife is just being jealous

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Emperor88(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2022
Some people people feel insecure but for it to generate to this point then there something you ain't telling us....another thing may have been that your brother's wife have a crush you and she might have unknowingly express it to your wife and your wife seeing how close both of you are then becomes suspicious of you both. You need to stand your ground against your family and let them do their worse if you ain't guilty. Stop feeling emotional. If your wife could be boldly accusing you of such thing then stand your ground make her apologize or you quit the union.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by loadedvibes: 10:05am On May 31, 2022
Haha.. wahala
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Ayo2323: 10:05am On May 31, 2022
Just relax and watch them and you might just have some conversation with your brother to hear his own opinion
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2022
Do u cheat on ur wife b4? If not why would she ever think of such about u?

I find that extremely insulting and I would personally tell her to leave my house at the point cos its a serious and highly immoral accusation.

That would be my 1st step to hold on to my integrity.

Ur integrity should not be used to score cheap points and settle scores btwn stupid women.

when ur wife knows ure not a clown who tolerates recklessly talk she will never make such statement without proof again. This would also have nipped the incident I'm the bud as the problem is with ur wife's behaviour and unnecessary insecurity.

Now it's has escalated to make the whole family look stupid and created enmity.

The only solution is ur wife must prove her accusations or leave ur house. LAST OPTION will be to apologise to the whole family.

I don't take nonsense behaviour around me.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by jesmond3945: 10:06am On May 31, 2022
kazyhm:
The problem and the solution is you and your brother..

No dey allow women dictate for you either directly or emotional....

And you also no dey talk about your brother anyhow in the presence of your wife.

From my experience, women are most often times mischievous, the most painful aspect of their chaotic misbehavior is that, they have no end game nor anything tangible to gain for herself, you and the family as a whole.

So therefore, men/husband need to hold there ground very tightly in order not to be drawn into aimless misadventures by their women.

You and your brother should instruct the wives to stop the nonsense, else (state the consequences).....

you think is easy. The consequence is that the cousins would be estranged from each other.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by SailorUgo(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2022
angry

@op, let me help you rearrange this your topic.

YOUR WIFE ACCUSED YOU OF SLEEPING WITH YOUR BROTHERS WIFE!

There’s something missing in this your write up.
I feel it’s true that you slept with your brothers wife, because if not, your first action would have been to get your wife arrested for false accusation!

If I was your younger brother, and I see how you’re trying to water down the situation by trying to make peace without clearing your name first, I’ll definitely never want to have anything to do with you!

The person who accused you is your own wife! No one should know you better than your wife. And until you make your wife confess to the false accusations, there’ll be no peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Munzy14(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't understand,
How do you mean?
There will be no peace except one of these ladies kick the bucket in a natural way...

And even if it happens, her kids will inherit the beef... lipsrsealed

Jealousy entered your wife, now she has scattered everything while trying to show case her territorial traits as a woman..

You may have crossed the boundary without factoring in your who your wife is...It appears you don't really understand your wife...If you do, you would have secured and respect boundaries.

Yes some sister in-laws/ brother in-laws can be jovial and free spirited, but you must respect boundaries.

You caused this whole issue, you must be the one to fix It..But accept the fact that when two ladies fight and swear on top of it, it is finished.

Only God can reverse it.

Make sure you are in good terms with your brother...Allow the ladies to be themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Tokskob2008: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
How did the two wives suddenly become enemies Something that wasn't there at the beginning and you guys can't pressure them to say what exactly is wrong with them?

Well I would like to think those two caught themselves in an inappropriate place or behaviour hence the sudden hatred that couldn't be forgiven.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by truthCoder: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
Uprightness100:
This is where the Mystery and Power of Prayers does wonders.
Take it as a burden, stand in the Gap in Prayers. Contend with the forces of disunity, bind them , destroy the source and foundation.
Prayer is the key. But note, Prayer done in sin is a waste. Make Peace with GOD and stand in the gap.

Why does your God wait for people to pray to him before doing the needful?

How would you rate Glo if you had yo call their customer care every morning before they allow you use data.

Prayers seem to work. It’s all a game of probabilities my online pastor.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by sokera: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
The fact is that your relationship with your brothers wife was becoming romance and a threat to your wife … something you don’t know is women know their self, your wife brother must have been doing somethings that triggered your wife that it’s time to cut the tie … trust me your brother wife mite be crushing unknowingly to you , and women signal such things easily … your wife is only protecting you and her family … but try to talk things out with your brother , let him understand women should not come in between the brotherly love …

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Chuksemi(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2022
Lifted07:
Your wife didn't accuse you of sleeping with your brother's wife, rather he accused your brother's wife of sleeping with you. Only you can tell if you presented it this way to transfer the blame, or your wife is indeed a troublemaker and she's a kind of person who doesn't take responsibility.

Maybe he actually did sleep with his brother’s wife and the brother just got to find out.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by SCHMURDA(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2022
There are certain problems we as humans can resolve without seeking spiritual help/intervention. if you don't do the needful or take necessary actions in life, praying will solve nothing.
Uprightness100:
This is where the Mystery and Power of Prayers does wonders.
Take it as a burden, stand in the Gap in Prayers. Contend with the forces of disunity, bind them , destroy the source and foundation.
Prayer is the key. But note, Prayer done in sin is a waste. Make Peace with GOD and stand in the gap.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by tctrills: 10:09am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
RoyalRoy

You are the cause of the problem from my point of view. You are to blame 100%.
Your wife accused you of something as serious as infidelity with your brother's wife and what did you do?
If you are innocent of the action, you would have clearly taken strong action against your wife for trying to split your family and for such destructive lies.
If your brother and his wife saw you take action, everything would have changed. The least you could have done was to compel her to apologize to everyone. But you seem to be the weak type.
Remember, you are the older brother here. Your actions have disrespected your family and you even disrespect yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by OMEGA009(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
Bros, you do or you no do? Even if it was just the head

1 Like

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Odingo1: 10:12am On May 31, 2022
Op you fuc:k up, you are too close to your brother wife. Women hate that and suspect you are transferring love to that person. You should know your boundaries in coming close to your brother wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Enumerator(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2022
Fear that gender with two bress cheesy
donbachi:
Women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Sterope(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2022
This is either not the full story or you have a bad wife.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by marsup: 10:14am On May 31, 2022
Talk to your wife..... She is your business.
If your wife won't listen to you and is ready to sacrifice her marriage for this tussle, then I'm sorry to say, you married the wrong woman.
Make sure your brother knows, you didn't have an affair with his wife. Let him know, you've never thought of her erotically.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by BabaAgba79(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My entire family which includes my brothers' wives and their kids and my sisters' families was once a peaceful and an enviable large family but right now, the devil wants to destroy the family through our wives.

My wife and my younger brother's wife who were once greatest friends are now mortal enemies, they don't talk nor regard themselves as humans, this enmity has lingered for long despite me and my brother's efforts and that of my entire family, both extended, to resolve the issues between them, over the years but all to no avail.

It becomes worse by the day as we have tried everything humanly possible that is within our reach to quell the situation, but no success.
It is that bad that as I'm typing this, their enmity is starting to effect me and my brother's relationship, as my younger brother no longer calls nor chats me as he normally does. Even if I called nor chatted him, he won't pick up and neither the missed calls nor the chats would be returned.

I want to try something different, a totally different approach in tackling the situation, that's why I brought it here. I don't want anything to come in between me and my brother nor my family. I don't want anything to happen to neither my brother's wife nor my wife because the heart of man is evil, that's why I'm seeking for a resolution to the ugly situation.

please all your opinions will help a great deal in approaching it from a different perspective.
please save my family.

*Modified*
Obim, My wife is actually the cause of the whole drama,
She accused my brother's wife of having extramarital affair with me due to how close I was with her as a result of the love they(my wife and her) had for each other. It lead to a very heated quarrelling and the lady vowed never to forgive my wife in her life time and my wife whole heartedly accepted the conquest. Obim said if that will keep her away from me that it's a welcome development.

Now, how it's affecting my family is that my kids no longer go on vacation to their place likewise their kids no longer come over to my house during vacation and many more troubles it has caused my entire family.
Initially, My brother understood that it was one of the wahalas associated with women but I'm surprised and confused about his recent change in attitude.

lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
RoyalRoy

It may not heal soon. The root cause of the problem is that the families were just too close. Let other people learn. Don't be too close as a man to your brother's wife, wife's sisters, mother-in-law, female cousins, wife's female cousins, nieces, wife's nieces. As a woman, don't be too close to your sister's husband, husband's brothers, male cousins, male nephews, father-in-law. Always give that respect distance. This is what I practice and it works fine. I create respect distance likewise my wife. All friends of your wife and husband are not excluded! Keep everybody at arm's length!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by when2(f): 10:15am On May 31, 2022
You started it, by being too close with your brother's wife. There by making your wife to be suspicious. You didn't know your boundaries. There must have been some behaviours body language you displayed towards your brother's wife that made your wife to start acting the way she did. She may be right or wrong with her accusations any.
Advise: if you are innocent of the accusations, try as much as possible to convince your wife of your innocence and promise her not to be too close with her Co -wife. Compell her to make peace with her co-wife. And you should make peace with your brother too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by MaskSubzero: 10:15am On May 31, 2022
frozen70:

Get someone that respects your family to reconcile you and your brother, just the two of you

Then involve your inlaws to reconcile both women

Very soon if you guys don't take measures, you children will grow with enmity with each other family and you know how dangerous such is
this is the kind of comment I was looking out for.
OP kindly ignore those two jobless attention seeking idiots by moniker acidbath and jovialjune.
it's obvious they both have a failed marriage.
they won't address nor bring solutions or advices, rather they'll heap blame on you.
cursed lots
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Raph82(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2022
You need to let your parents know about this, and one thing your parents need to affirm to both of them in a summoned meeting is this;

WE TRAINED AND BROUGHT UP OUR CHILDREN IN UNITY AND LOVE, AND WE'VE REMAINED ONE HAPPY FAMILY FROM THE BEGINNING, BOTH OF YOU SAW US TOGETHER AS ONE HAPPY AND PEACEFUL FAMILY, THAT'S WHY YOU CAN COME IN HERE TO CHOOSE HUSBANDS, SO IS THIS HOW YOU BOTH WANT TO REPAY US FOR THE GOOD WORK WE DID IN BRINGING UP OUR CHILDREN IN ONE LOVE? DID OUR OWN CHILDREN GO TO YOUR PARENTS' HOMES TO CAUSE DISUNITY AND DISCORD THERE? NOBODY CAN COME FROM NOWHERE TO PLANT SEED OF DISCORD INTO OUR HOME TO GIVE US HEARTACHE AND SORROW IN OUR OLD AGE.

These words will reset their brains to factory settings and they will both behave themselves. I'm talking from experience.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Yoighaman(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2022
@OP: I think this is where PSquare would be useful to you; try and get in touch with them to find out how they eventually resolved their beef. Yours is even better, you are not a twin; so any advice from them should provide great insight. Women have been separating brothers and relatives since 1548, if they can separate Man from God, I wonder why you are surprised at what is currently happening within your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by pacesetting: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
Beremx:
was it the Okoye wives that caused the fight among Peter Paul and Jude Okoye? Learn to always talk with your brain plugged to its socket
You that knows the cause, oya tell us.
Re: My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction by Nobody: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:
Women are not instruments for peace. The only way for peace to return to your family is for you to divorce your wife and your brother divorce his wife too. Where two or more women gathered, war and violence are eminent.

Women have broken alot of peaceful families, and I wouldn't want your family to be among.

Don't bother to thank me, what are Nairalanders for?
This is not true in all cases. n besides God is against divorce. Bt sha everyone's opinion is appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can A Baby Of 2 Months old Take Pap / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.