Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Just Luv 2go - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Luv 2go (7301 Views)

How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Naija Girls And 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^ Ok have a good nice rest while I trim the lawn. I also want to have a pedicure and my hair deed. Do you want anything from the grocery store? Baby where is your credit card?

Please be fast with that and come meet me in the room, my body is on fire and you need to extinguish it. Errrrm errrm sweetie, i think I left my credit card in the drawer in my office, I know my baby will always accomodate and show me love without my wallet and credit cards.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
High_Chief:

Please be fast with that and come meet me in the room, my body is on fire and you need to extinguish it. Errrrm errrm sweetie, i think I left my credit card in the drawer in my office, I know my baby will always accomodate and show me love without my wallet and credit cards.

Well your baby can handle her own biz. I used my credit card instead. I also got you something, open it. some calvin klein briefs. errrrm errrrm im not good at all those room sexy stories. i might have to implore dyt to help me out there. i can't flow like that.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Jamesdman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2011
~~ I don't tink Dyt dearie, will be available 4 nw, she is currently givin moi a sexy massage!
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^Jealous lover, Ive heard you
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Jamesdman(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
~~Lol. . . . Haven't u heard diz sayin: 'Hold tight to what u have, or else u'll lose it?'~~Lol. . . . Haven't u heard diz sayin: 'Hold tight to what u have, or else u'll lose it?'
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
James-dman:

~~ I don't tink Dyt dearie, will be available 4 nw, she is currently givin moi a sexy massage!

angry angry angry angry angry

Cuddlemii:

Well your baby can handle her own biz. I used my credit card instead. I also got you something, open it. some calvin klein briefs. errrrm errrrm im not good at all those room sexy stories. i might have to implore dyt to help me out there. i can't flow like that.

Money or no money i gat my baby for life, but thank God we have enough money to spend, errrm baby you know you have to fullfil your marital duties, so please am still waiting in the room and I need you here urgently. Dont worry I will make you see heaven ok, oya come my sweet potato
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
High_Chief:

angry angry angry angry angry

Money or no money i gat my baby for life, but thank God we have enough money to spend, errrm baby you know you have to fullfil your marital duties, so please am still waiting in the room and I need you here urgently. Dont worry I will make you see heaven ok, oya come my sweet potato

what? did u just mix me up with ms potato, hmm. U know how possessive I can be angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^I dont even know who is Ms Potato neither have I seen that name. How can i mix you up with someone else, you are too hawwt , infact I think you should not be allowed to board a plane cos you are da BOMB. errrrm am still waiting patiently in the room sweetie
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^ U want to put me in a tight corner. I told you I don't know how to relate in that manner grin grin grin
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2011
^^^Dont worry I will just cuddle you, progress is never a slow process. Oya come inside baby mi
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2011
^^ Ok I'm in now. Why did u carry like that. I see ur fitness regime is paying off
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^Sweetie you know I can carry you all day. Cheii I don loose my sense and brain. Errrmmm sweetie how many boys men are running after you sef? I will kill somebody and nothing will happen if the trend continues
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^Once u kill, u loose me o. I can't have blood on my hands oh.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^I cant take what I cant give sweetie, I cant give life, so why take it. So i can never loose you
Re: I Just Luv 2go by CzarChris(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
:p :p :p
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Czar-Chris:

:p :p :p

why r u laughing?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by CzarChris(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
u just showed dat your a real naija babe my cuddlely cuddle grin grin grin . Ok fellow NLers you have all seen a practical example, the reason why I created this tread in the first place. Like a master chess player I have been able to show to the house the beauty of dating through the internet with no hassles, from our observation on the tread so far  miss cuddlemii and the one and only high chief have demonstrated the current trends so the only remaining thing here is to exchange phone numbers(if that haven't happened already) and the rest is history. So imagine what all of us(me inclusive) do on facebook, 2go e.t.c.   I've really known the true meaning of the word peace of mind since I started dating and engaged my indian girl. **Now praying* Lord please help our naija gals to be have a change of character, for i foresee mass exodus of young and productive men to the waiting arms of loyal foreign chicks AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin and the brothers in the house SAYYYY

And who says am not the Czar of NL  wink wink
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
^BRO STOP SMOKING LEAVES FROM TREES
Re: I Just Luv 2go by CzarChris(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
grin grin ;D190 grin
always to the rescue, the knight in dangling armor tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
^BRO - stay away from my NIGERIAN GIRLFRIEND on that 2go

else i would fly into that country and ROAST your BALLS for pinini angry angry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
@czar

what are u saying. Did I give my email addy to him, NO. Does email addy mean anything, No.

my eyes are fixed on just one person Nland baby love. Im friendly but very aware. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
^NL Love dont u have a real life DI[i]C[/i]K to worry bout

get a life undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
^Shut up. Coming from someone who chases skirts all over Nland. Men are meant to have more than enough, I don't get your own. When am ready to display him to the world, he would be everywhere but for now suspense, anxiety, curiosity, guessing is a good change for here.

If you don't like it, eyes wide shut.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by shegosay: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Thank God am not in 2go,because i did see anything special on

it
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2011
Czar-Chris:

u just showed dat your a real naija babe my cuddlely cuddle grin grin grin . Ok fellow NLers you have all seen a practical example, the reason why I created this tread in the first place. Like a master chess player I have been able to show to the house the beauty of dating through the internet with no hassles, from our observation on the tread so far miss cuddlemii and the one and only high chief have demonstrated the current trends so the only remaining thing here is to exchange phone numbers(if that haven't happened already) and the rest is history. So imagine what all of us(me inclusive) do on facebook, 2go e.t.c. I've really known the true meaning of the word peace of mind since I started dating and engaged my indian girl. **Now praying* Lord please help our naija gals to be have a change of character, for i foresee mass exodus of young and productive men to the waiting arms of loyal foreign chicks AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin and the brothers in the house SAYYYY

And who says am not the Czar of NL wink wink

Man you really have some growing up to do, that some faceless people chatted here should not make you spew all that rubbish. I wonder how some people's minds are programmed to work. You dont need a PHD in understanding to understand everything was just mere jokes. Please I beg you in the name of all that is good and holy to stop mentioning my name.

190:

^NL Love dont u have a real life DI[i]C[/i]K to worry bout

get a life undecided

190 you dont have to disrespect her, you guys take things too serious on this board
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2011
^Na Joke i dey ooh - U dey follow my mouth shocked shocked
Re: I Just Luv 2go by CzarChris(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2011
High Chief! High Chief!! High Chief!!! tongue Why are you being so defensive, truth hurts, man deal with it. If you  ain't developing something then why the swing on 190, well man you really are a case study.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy

we have so many she males these days (high chief inclusive) cheesy
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2011
@czar,

i dnt think he is developing anything. this is a public forum for everyone to make friends & have a good time. don't i relate with u the same manner & even opened up a thread cos u were scarce or missing? so whats the fuzz? im friendly and treat everyone d same so does dt mean there is more to it, No. pls dis not a big deal.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@czar,

i dnt think he is developing anything. this is a public forum for everyone to make friends & have a good time. don't i relate with u the same manner & even opened up a thread cos u were scarce or missing? so whats the fuzz? im friendly and treat everyone d same so does dt mean there is more to it, No. pls dis not a big deal.

cry cry cry cry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2011
190:

cry cry cry cry

Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2011
^hw old are u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.