Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot (57366 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Igboid: 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
truthfinder319:
Do you think Governor Peter Obi could have gathered what Governor Nyesom Wike gathered at the primaries? Although Wike is garrulous, he is a better political schemer and strategist.

It's easy to share millions of dollars belonging to a state, that you didn't work for a single day to earn.
Any fool can do what Wike did.
But a real schemer would have seen the defeat coming, and could have saved River's state their funds instead of wasting it.

Wike failed! Garnish it the way you like, he failed!
The numbers never favoured a southern aspirant,common sense should have told him that.

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by ChrisP92(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
Oga don't be deceived. They all spent money. I nor know why wike own come be the topic. Did Atiku not spend money?
Even for ur own house, if u not get money to spend, you no get voice again.
Meetings will only commence when those that have money are present. Know this and know peace.
ZombieSlaughter:
After all your father christmas donations for north, dem still disgrace you.

The only SE/SS support base wey you get before na you use your big mouth destroy am. Now you don turn political na only ikwerre touts and yoruba agberoes wey see you as cheap opponent for their jagaban been dey show you fake love.. grin

Dem never show you say you be mumu. grin

I miss Yinka Odumakin at this point. God rests his soul.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by sonature1: 11:32pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sorry to say madam, Obi was a Coward, Obi was betrayed by his own people and instead of him to change strategy he simply played the game of a prodigal son and Obi has a track record of not being a good party man from Apga days.
Wike was only trying to say that he should have consulted with the party and restrategize instead of coming out to Insult the Party (PDP) Openly

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

Being in PDP negates everything Peter Obi preaches.

It's better to lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing - Peter Obi, 2022.

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Why are you Igbos so unnecessarily bitter most of the time? I'm tempted to believe the submissions from most Nairalanders here about you people. I am a Cross Riverian and always favourably disposed to whatever benefits the South in its entirety but the bile with which you Easterners approach issues is becoming worrisome.

Even if you want to promote the personality of Peter Obi, do you have to demean Wike's in the process? So Patience Jonathan made him who he is today, and Peter Obi just woke up from his bedroom and won the Anambra Governorship without the guidance and assistance of anybody in political circles? Politically speaking, Nyesom Wike stands heights above Peter Obi. Outside the Governorship seat, Wike has held other relevant political offices and holds the sort of political audacity that Peter Obi can only wish for.

Some of you really need to slow the fvck down! Nyesom Wike has every reason to blow hot and air his views on issues. Call him what you may on Nairaland, it doesn't change the fact that he's currently the Number One Citizen of an entire state and you're as good as a nobody behind an android keypad.

You're addressing one man but it's "YOU PEOPLE"

Is he a self appointed spokesman?
Based on all the election wahala, does it look like the SE is United n speaking with one voice?

But YOU have already appointed him KING
He speaks Igbos March abi

A deer can reason better

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Bkdson2121: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/30/i-cant-be-second-class-citizen-in-my-country-wike-blows-hot/
Cooperation is far away from you Southerners, how then would you achieved a common goal

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Walllee: 11:42pm On May 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Why are you Igbos so unnecessarily bitter most of the time? I'm tempted to believe the submissions from most Nairalanders here about you people. I am a Cross Riverian and always favourably disposed to whatever benefits the South in its entirety but the bile with which you Easterners approach issues is becoming worrisome.

Even if you want to promote the personality of Peter Obi, do you have to demean Wike's in the process? So Patience Jonathan made him who he is today, and Peter Obi just woke up from his bedroom and won the Anambra Governorship without the guidance and assistance of anybody in political circles? Politically speaking, Nyesom Wike stands heights above Peter Obi. Outside the Governorship seat, Wike has held other relevant political offices and holds the sort of political audacity that Peter Obi can only wish for.

Some of you really need to slow the fvck down! Nyesom Wike has every reason to blow hot and air his views on issues. Call him what you may on Nairaland, it doesn't change the fact that he's currently the Number One Citizen of an entire state and you're as good as a nobody behind an android keypad.
Lol when we were busy supporting Jonathan,even lost with Jonathan,and lost out of everything we were not bitter abi?You guys in SS think say una get sense

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by pussyAvenger: 11:44pm On May 30, 2022
Buddha3:

We say no to half-baked southern unity. If people like Wike cannot understand what fairness means, then let aboki have it..Did u you not see the way he was attacking PO left, right and center.. now they haff left him behind....We don't give a damn what submission you chose to believe..You should worry more about the incessant land disputes in Abi and the astronomical-rate teenage pregnancy in Obubra

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by slivertongue: 11:46pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Wike move on, you don lose, you don lose. Now you've seen your stupidity, Tambuwal you worshipped and adores so much picked his brother over you while you used every given opportunity to dragged Peter Obi, as if Peter Obi is your mate .Obi is not your mate , Obi is above you in all ramifications. But not for Patience Jonathan, you won't have amount to anything in River State, Amaechi would've showed you what he's made of.

E dey pain am
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 11:46pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Must he come out to be shouting share dollars, most of you don't read body languages Obi has been playing a disunity game right from when this Primary of a thing started, he separated himself from the others, are there no Ibos there he could persuade to get him something, so he wants to tell us Nigerians that Labour party is a party for saints? Please spare crocodile it tears

I think your diet is awful
All your utterances are rubbish
Straight Trash
Like the brain of a Nincompoop

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by seunmsg(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2022
I love Wike’s courage. He’s a man who can stand by his words and action. Southern governors collectively decided that the next president of Nigeria should come from the south. While PDP governors like Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu etc stood firmly by that decision, others like Okowa, Udom, Obaseki etc worked against the only southern candidate with a realistic chance to win the ticket.

History will be kind to Wike. He stood to be counted when others failed woefully to stand by their collective decision. Oga Wike, Na man you be.

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Qtrpst4: 11:57pm On May 30, 2022
Explain what to an aboki

Felimax:

How did he sell himself, explain even if it's with two sentences?

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Igbojew: 12:06am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Wike move on, you don lose, you don lose. Now you've seen your stupidity, Tambuwal you worshipped and adores so much picked his brother over you while you used every given opportunity to dragged Peter Obi, as if Peter Obi is your mate .Obi is not your mate , Obi is above you in all ramifications. But not for Patience Jonathan, you won't have amount to anything in River State, Amaechi would've showed you what he's made of.
Don't mind that chicken hearted man that do gra gra like as if he get mind.When he was foolishly and stupidly supporting same Tambuwal that now betrayed him against Igbos that sacrificed all they have to support his godfather Goodluck Jonathan and even still stood by his side Wike did not anticipate that a day like this will come.If there is a cause to study in University Wike betrayal against Igbos should be case study but am glad that karma gave it to him woto woto..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by zigzagluv: 12:07am On May 31, 2022
You hate for this man , will not allow you see road, Wike fought for SS, SE , he fought a good fight
along3dem:
That's the truth. But Wike also wants power to control people. The question is; will he control firstly class or second class citizens?
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by zigzagluv: 12:08am On May 31, 2022
You lied , thats not true
Igboid:
.Atiku was willing to withdraw from the race if only SW and SS PDP led by Wike agreed on zoning not to the South, but specifically to the SE.
Wike and co rejected that option and instead preferred to have an open to all comers scenario than standing on justice for SE.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/

Wike has not earned the right to complain about Northern domination, when his zone SS have been given PDP presidential candidate ticket twice! (2011 and 2015).

Wike is in my opinion crying more than the bereaved (SE) .
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by zigzagluv: 12:09am On May 31, 2022
this is a lie , that publication is after the agreed to open contest it
Igboid:
.Atiku was willing to withdraw from the race if only SW and SS PDP led by Wike agreed on zoning not to the South, but specifically to the SE.
Wike and co rejected that option and instead preferred to have an open to all comers scenario than standing on justice for SE.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/

Wike has not earned the right to complain about Northern domination, when his zone SS have been given PDP presidential candidate ticket twice! (2011 and 2015).

Wike is in my opinion crying more than the bereaved (SE) .
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by criuze(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2022
VULCAN:
Every Southerner is a Second class citizen in this country.

That you deny it is due to your overbloated ego.

The North are the colonial masters of the South.

When the South is tired of that state of affairs- they know what to do.

Your class is Aristotle, Plato ...
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by obilokechukwu(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2022
Wike do not know how to socialized your people like tinubu. Pls lean from tinubu and nnadi kanu.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by johnnychuks(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2022
Felimax:
I am so proud of you Nyesome Wike. Your father really fathered you.

If Tambuwal has not dropped for Atiku it would have been a very difficult one for Atiku.

I am proud of you your Excellency, you are truly a winner.
. Which him father, father am, he is a prodigal son
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by johnnychuks(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Forget sey Wike na foolish drunk and him too dey kpalla kpalla. But truth be sey Wike na strong man. Na real man Wike be. Love am or hate am, everybody dey feel Wike loss. The whole countree dey vex sey him no win
you no waiting you dey talk like this?
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Zeezenho: 12:24am On May 31, 2022
VULCAN:
Every Southerner is a Second class citizen in this country.

That you deny it is due to your overbloated ego.

The North are the colonial masters of the South.

When the South is tired of that state of affairs- they know what to do.

Don't say every southerners we the south east refuse to be one.that the reason we lost 5m men women and children and still losing till today because we will never accept such. slavery is not in our blood.

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 12:24am On May 31, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
If this statement was credited to Wike for sure then he still has not learnt his lessons

It’s a turn off when men talks too much

I don't think Wike is interested in turning you on ma'am

He said what needed to be said OUT LOUD

Just because the south is not United doesn't mean we're fools

The north needed to hear it. But more importantly ON RECORD.

Not to be hiding behind anonymous quotes
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Igbojew: 12:42am On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Hahaha! Wike will soon decamp to IPOB
Hahaha exactly my thought when I was reading that his ranting.......I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 12:48am On May 31, 2022
edosignature:
People dishing put lies in the name of WIKE just to sell their article & decieve the gullible.

Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers
eath to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers
Death to all terrorists & their sympathizers.

Sorry about your father's death
I wonder where he fits in on that list
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by oyeb15: 12:51am On May 31, 2022
Is Wike listening to Rivers people?

You didn't pay their salaries and pensions and you want to rule Nigeria.

Atiku pays his staffs at Intel on 25th
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by along3dem(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2022
zigzagluv:
You hate for this man , will not allow you see road, Wike fought for SS, SE , he fought a good fight
How did he fight for SS, SE when he was busy insulting everyone including a chief?

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by zigzagluv: 12:59am On May 31, 2022
How did insult , who did he insult , name , He fought for us , I know you saying this right now , You are igbo or igbo
along3dem:

How did he fight for SS, SE when he was busy insulting everyone including a chief?
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 1:01am On May 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Oga stop posting nonsense everywhere angry

Why can't South East candidates fight hard just as wike did?

You're always waiting for ready meal to eat, bunch of political nuisannnnce angry

I don't think the igbos would trade you economic power for political relevance.

Oya go chop your presidency.
E dey sweet

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by vanunu: 1:50am On May 31, 2022
Broveens42:
Lol.. wike is a very funny man. So now you know you ain't supposed to be a second class citizen of your own country. What's the difference between you and ipob who have vowed to leave Nija because of this ?

Wike is a real third class citizen.

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Chynx(m): 1:54am On May 31, 2022
Wike should go and cry under his wife's armpit.

����

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Makinaki: 2:03am On May 31, 2022
I endorse this truth from Wike. Nigerians of southern extraction are sleepwalking into another spell of slavery - this time under Fulani. Only vote a southern candidate with a realistic chance of defeating Atiku at next year's elections. Southerners must unite this time or be forever enslaved. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56