Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot (57375 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by GloriousGbola: 2:16am On May 31, 2022
Wicked wike and the 7 stages of grief tongue

End of the road for the local Govt class tout elevated by patience Johnathan

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Glycosunde: 2:32am On May 31, 2022
Wike why are you crying grin grin? The north that you have be romancing with and donating Rivers State monies has finally taught you a bitter lesson that you ought to have known. Instead of you to have supported Peter Obi or allow the man have peace, all you did was insult and lambaste him at every giving time. Is it not funny that the people who were/are always insulting Peter Obi are southerners. The Northerners are using the southerners to destroy the south. After all the nonsense that Reno nugget sense said about Peter Obi prior to the primaries, why is it now that his preferred candidate Atiku has won that he is apologizing to Peter Obi? My question to Reno, didn't you have Peter Obi numbers all these while and why didn't you call him to tell him to caution his followers since you said that is your bone of contention. Southerners mumu never do.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by chaloskyx: 2:43am On May 31, 2022
But igbos have been saying this since what did you do you sent the military to kill and keep them shut now cause you lost an election you cry fowl gbo gbo wa ma je breakfast no worry all hail the King of the North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by sameks08(m): 2:47am On May 31, 2022
You will later ask NNAMDI KANU for forgiveness this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by faceland: 2:53am On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
Hahaha! Wike will soon decamp to IPOB

He is one leg in.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by tianshie(m): 3:00am On May 31, 2022
Valkrie:

Very deep..!!

Very, very deep.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by tianshie(m): 3:03am On May 31, 2022
Idiko1:

The talk of second-class citizenship is always on the lips of goons who betrayed their forbearers. Wike or Nwaike, who are you?

Rumuwike.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by King44(m): 3:09am On May 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Forget sey Wike na foolish drunk and him too dey kpalla kpalla. But truth be sey Wike na strong man. Na real man Wike be. Love am or hate am, everybody dey feel Wike loss. The whole countree dey vex sey him no win
no be the whole country o, he allowed his ego ruin South chances in PDP
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by King44(m): 3:11am On May 31, 2022
Glycosunde:
Wike why are you crying grin grin? The north that you have be romancing with and donating Rivers State monies has finally taught you a bitter lesson that you ought to have known. Instead of you to have supported Peter Obi or allow the man have peace, all you did was insult and lambaste him at every giving time. Is it not funny that the people who were/are always insulting Peter Obi are southerners. The Northerners are using the southerners to destroy the south. After all the nonsense that Reno nugget sense said about Peter Obi prior to the primaries, why is it now that his preferred candidate Atiku has won that he is apologizing to Peter Obi? My question to Reno, didn't you have Peter Obi numbers all these while and why didn't you call him to tell him to caution his followers since you said that is your bone of contention. Southerners mumu never do.

I thought what the Southeastern candidates would do was to rally around south eastern candidate or a southern candidate if there is no option left but they all wanted a piece of the cake, and now they have none.

I fools like Kalu wants it to go back to the both because the east doesn't get it. Such a silly idea. With this it may take years for east to produce a president if this division and ego nonsense go on. Sw, SS etc would get it but you see that ego shit and if I don't get it no one or Sw won't get it would be a major problem for the eastern candidates.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Fadafada231(m): 3:14am On May 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Forget sey Wike na foolish drunk and him too dey kpalla kpalla. But truth be sey Wike na strong man. Na real man Wike be. Love am or hate am, everybody dey feel Wike loss. The whole countree dey vex sey him no win

You're the only one wey dey feel his loss not me and my family and my friends stop generalizing. I'm from South and I'm happy he lost to Atiku. I'm very happy.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by BigIyanga: 3:21am On May 31, 2022
Julkanade:
I respect this man for one singular fact he is very thoughtful and thorough with equity. How can I tell my children with the political situation in Nigeria today that another Northerner wants to succeed an incumbent Northerner after 8 years?

Hate him or love him, he is one of the people that believe in justice and equity.

For the record as at today, the BOT, Chairman and Presidential candidate of a major opposition party PDP are all in the North.

This is a case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.....

Where were these people when the likes of Wike were holding the party?
The same people that made the party to lose in 2015 have hijacked the party with the support of selfish lots in South because of peanuts forgetting the fact that the South is the goose that lays the golden egg (more than 90% revenue) for all.

Are we thinking at all?
SMH.....
What equity..? He’s only pained because he lost. His boss, GEJ was VP and president for 8 yrs and South easterners supported him 100% and when it was time to suport south easterners..he switched and made it all about himself. Same injustice has been served to him.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Jeftliu: 3:47am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike move on, you don lose, you don lose. Now you've seen your stupidity, Tambuwal you worshipped and adores so much picked his brother over you while you used every given opportunity to dragged Peter Obi, as if Peter Obi is your mate .Obi is not your mate , Obi is above you in all ramifications. But not for Patience Jonathan, you won't have amount to anything in River State, Amaechi would've showed you what he's made of.

You southeast are the most ethnic bigots in Nigeria WIKE fought like man even though he lost because of how Nigeria was designed most delegate is coming from the NORTH but your super HERO obi PANDORA bow down like a chicken nobody will give you POWER base on u are IGBOS you must stand firm and fight for the POWER like WIKE did he's STRONGER than ur OBI
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by DSoj(m): 4:05am On May 31, 2022
May not like Wike but he speaks the truth here
Another Northerner after Buhari 8 years is total BullSHIIIT
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Glycosunde: 4:17am On May 31, 2022
King44:
I thought what the Southeastern candidates would do was to rally around south eastern candidate or a southern candidate if there is no option left but they all wanted a piece of the cake, and now they have none.

I fools like Kalu wants it to go back to the both because the east doesn't get it. Such a silly idea. With this it may take years for east to produce a president if this division and ego nonsense go on. Sw, SS etc would get it but you see that ego shit and if I don't get it no one or Sw won't get it would be a major problem for the eastern candidates.

Dont mind the Judas southern politicians. I remember before all these when the various governors were having numerous meetings in Asaba and Abuja that they were always clamoring for a Southern presidency, how come when it got to the time for the primaries they couldn't stay on their respective mandates but sold the south to the north while they were busy attacking the southerners that came out to contest for the position. Now Atiku has won the PDP primaries and APC will likely follow suit. So tell me, is it not the same southerners that are the sole losers now. Soon you will see them fighting to be vice again to a northerner because they have sold their leadership birthright for a plate of some dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Nobody: 4:25am On May 31, 2022
He hasn't gotten to Lamentations!

Peter obi wasn't even his problem
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by HITsquad: 4:28am On May 31, 2022
Naijereya is not your kwontri....

Na Aboki get the countryi....

yall always think Igbo people are stupid for trying to break away from this shit hole...?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by kingyakos: 4:34am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sorry to say madam, Obi was a Coward, Obi was betrayed by his own people and instead of him to change strategy he simply played the game of a prodigal son and Obi has a track record of not being a good party man from Apga days.
Wike was only trying to say that he should have consulted with the party and restrategize instead of coming out to Insult the Party (PDP) Openly

You really need to go back to primary school
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Akpangbo: 4:35am On May 31, 2022
Shatap mumu.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Daggash98: 4:37am On May 31, 2022
Nonesense talk. South west will vote massively for Atiku.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by akin9ja78(m): 4:37am On May 31, 2022
Felimax:
I am so proud of you Nyesome Wike. Your father really fathered you.

If Tambuwal has not dropped for Atiku it would have been a very difficult one for Atiku.

I am proud of you your Excellency, you are truly a winner.

She Tanbuwal fit get 50 vote all this Igbo must receive sense wike can never become a president. He lack the capacity he talks too much and he behaves like auxiliary
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Okey80: 4:41am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike move on, you don lose, you don lose. Now you've seen your stupidity, Tambuwal you worshipped and adores so much picked his brother over you while you used every given opportunity to dragged Peter Obi, as if Peter Obi is your mate .Obi is not your mate , Obi is above you in all ramifications. But not for Patience Jonathan, you won't have amount to anything in River State, Amaechi would've showed you what he's made of.

It's Patience and NDDC that made him governor and he's here making noise
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Felimax(m): 4:45am On May 31, 2022
akin9ja78:

She Tanbuwal fit get 50 vote all this Igbo must receive sense wike can never become a president. He lack the capacity he talks too much and he behaves like auxiliary

Just get out with your soured mouth. I am in a very good mood today. Just keep your distance make I nor use you take shine. Last warning!
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by King44(m): 4:48am On May 31, 2022
Glycosunde:

Dont mind the Judas southern politicians. I remember before all these when the various governors were having numerous meetings in Asaba and Abuja that they were always clamoring for a Southern presidency, how come when it got to the time for the primaries they couldn't stay on their respective mandates but sold the south to the north while they were busy attacking the southerners that came out to contest for the position. Now Atiku has won the PDP primaries and APC will likely follow suit. So tell me, is it not the same southerners that are the sole losers now. Soon you will see them fighting to be vice again to a northerner because they have sold their leadership birthright for a plate of some dollars.

very useless unpatriotic betrayals. Make anybody scream say one part of the south an betrayal again an curse. They betrayed themselves, all of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by frog12: 4:51am On May 31, 2022
WIKE is the man !!
the man is courageous and will say things as they are !
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by shimolv: 4:54am On May 31, 2022
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by kindlyheart: 5:08am On May 31, 2022
if you are one Nigerian fanatic and you are not from the North, and you are not a muslim you are automatically a second class citizen. know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by heendrix(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Good morning. If the south east won't have it, let the north have it.

Shebi una say power is not given, but taken. The north don take am from you.

Dont cry, Dont cry grin grin grin

what nonsense North is having it?? you go wail taya just watch
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by yommen: 5:35am On May 31, 2022
Qtrpst4:
shameless man. nah guilty conscience dey worry this man a year from today you will be permanently irrelevant.

Not about guilty conscience. He was betrayed.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by jclassiq(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sorry to say madam, Obi was a Coward, Obi was betrayed by his own people and instead of him to change strategy he simply played the game of a prodigal son and Obi has a track record of not being a good party man from Apga days.
Wike was only trying to say that he should have consulted with the party and restrategize instead of coming out to Insult the Party (PDP) Openly
What kind of change strategy? You think that obi who didn't intend to share dollars to party delegates would have emerged ahead of Atiku the dollar man or wike himself who obviously used rivers money to induce delegates ? With a simple "change" of "strategy" according to you. Then you must be living in the Dreamland sir. Wake up and smell the coffee boss.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Spandau: 5:48am On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:
I love Wike’s courage. He’s a man who can stand by his words and action. Southern governors collectively decided that the next president of Nigeria should come from the south. While PDP governors like Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu etc stood firmly by that decision, others like Okowa, Udom, Obaseki etc worked against the only southern candidate with a realistic chance to win the ticket.

History will be kind to Wike. He stood to be counted when others failed woefully to stand by their collective decision. Oga Wike, Na man you be.

Yinmu!
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Elidrisy20: 6:08am On May 31, 2022
Nyesome woke you can join ipob party
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SweetiliciousD: 6:10am On May 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

NNPP go scatter Atiku for north. Labour go kpansh am for east. Makinde and fayose go run am street for southwest. While odili and Clark go bury am for Southsouth. When reno and co dey sing that na only northerner fit win election blues , you think sey men no dey vex. Men don put plans in motion since. Dem go show Atiku sey himself no fit win election for anywhere

Make no mistake, Kwankwaso will step down in the next few months before general elections in the interest of one North.

Wike is a very selfish lout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.