Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot (57398 Views)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by adebayal(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2022
Seeing what happened now I feel if Peter obi had stayed ,maybe woke would have stepped down for him or him for woke seeing what tambuwal did to make sure the north don't get the ticket.....but again the greed in the south won't allow them reason and unite to present a common front..
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by donb06: 9:59am On May 31, 2022
Buddha3:

Why are you Igbos so unnecessarily bitter most of the time? I'm tempted to believe the submissions from most Nairalanders here about you people. I am a Cross Riverian and always favourably disposed to whatever benefits the South in its entirety but the bile with which you Easterners approach issues is becoming worrisome.

Even if you want to promote the personality of Peter Obi, do you have to demean Wike's in the process? So Patience Jonathan made him who he is today, and Peter Obi just woke up from his bedroom and won the Anambra Governorship without the guidance and assistance of anybody in political circles? Politically speaking, Nyesom Wike stands heights above Peter Obi. Outside the Governorship seat, Wike has held other relevant political offices and holds the sort of political audacity that Peter Obi can only wish for.

Some of you really need to slow the fvck down! Nyesom Wike has every reason to blow hot and air his views on issues. Call him what you may on Nairaland, it doesn't change the fact that he's currently the Number One Citizen of an entire state and you're as good as a nobody behind an android keypad.

I've learnt to develop a thick skin to this BITTER and HATE word thrown to us igbos.. Between wike and Obi who ran a campaign of calumny?... Insulting obi here and there. Went to his state and to the face of his brothers called him a loser. Now the table is turned. If paying him with his own coin is HATE, then I need accept the HATE and BITTER NOMENCLATURE. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Justiceleague1: 10:02am On May 31, 2022
And he is making a grave mistake by wanting to support the same tinubu that opened the door wide for the northerners to come in.
Tinubu is a muslim and should never have offered himself in the race.
This old man is a big problem for the south
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by murade: 10:04am On May 31, 2022
we have told you PDP is not a party to support if prioritize southern president, support APC, choose APC accept APC
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Justiceleague1: 10:07am On May 31, 2022
murade:
we have told you PDP is not a party to support if prioritize southern president, support APC, choose APC accept APC
You got it wrong. Tinubu opened the door for these northerners by throwing himself in the race,he's a muslim.

How can a muslim succeed another muslim??!

He gave the northerners the power otherwise PDP would've zone the presidency.
Tinubu is a curse to the south
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by donb06: 10:13am On May 31, 2022
Buddha3:

Why are you Igbos so unnecessarily bitter most of the time? I'm tempted to believe the submissions from most Nairalanders here about you people. I am a Cross Riverian and always favourably disposed to whatever benefits the South in its entirety but the bile with which you Easterners approach issues is becoming worrisome.
Even if you want to promote the personality of Peter Obi, do you have to demean Wike's in the process? So Patience Jonathan made him who he is today, and Peter Obi just woke up from his bedroom and won the Anambra Governorship without the guidance and assistance of anybody in political circles? Politically speaking, Nyesom Wike stands heights above Peter Obi. Outside the Governorship seat, Wike has held other relevant political offices and holds the sort of political audacity that Peter Obi can only wish for.

[b]Some of you really need to slow the fvck down! Nyesom Wike has every reason to blow hot and air his views on issues. [/b]Call him what you may on Nairaland, it doesn't change the fact that he's currently the Number One Citizen of an entire state and you're as good as a nobody behind an android keypad.
As for the bolded you are correct. Wike has every right to air his views... So has everyone got the right too. Then why is it when some set of people air their views, you call it hate when it doesn't fit your narrative. Let me remind what hate is... HATE IS WHEN THE PICTURE OF A SITTING PRESIDENT WAS TIED TO COFFIN AND PARADED TO THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. THAT GORY SIGHT ALONE THREW HIS MOTHER INTO COMMA. The paradox is those people are the champions of the HATE and BITTER word towards igbos... grin grin
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Riskyy(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2022
MAZI NYESOM, NA MAN YOU BE
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by CoolAmbience(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2022
Rawgold29:
its only a mad man that will allow himself to be used as a second citizen... you have done well ...

Wike doesn't understand Nigeria, just like 99.999% of Southerners.

The North has three regions just like the South.

The Northeast is yet to produce a Nigerian leader since the demise of Abubakar Tafawa Belewa in 1966, as prime minister.

Jonathan altered the entire arrangement after refusing to leave office, upon completing Yar'dua's term in office. Hence, the North still has an outstanding term in office.

This one outstanding term could become two, to restart the whole turn-by-turn arrangement from the start.

This time, it starts from the Northeast. Lawan is likely Nigeria's next president.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by edosignature(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2022
Shame on you brother for displaying your ignorance on social media. You can actually pass your thought or share your reasoning without leading a low life.

SupremeSpecimen:

Sorry about your father's death
I wonder where he fits in on that list

My father is still waxing strong & we just built a house for him recently.

May your father days be long on earth brotherly.

Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 10:35am On May 31, 2022
edosignature:
Shame on you brother for displaying your ignorance on social media. You can actually pass your thought or share your reasoning without leading a low life.

My father is still waxing strong & we just built a house for him recently.

May your father days be long on earth brotherly.

Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.

You know damn well there's a way you can make the same point WITHOUT incitement.

I gave you the negative reaction you was seeking. But I guess now you're playing dumb. No wahala...continue
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Merit123(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2022
Political madness
osinbanjoisaliar:

Forget sey Wike na foolish drunk and him too dey kpalla kpalla. But truth be sey Wike na strong man. Na real man Wike be. Love am or hate am, everybody dey feel Wike loss. The whole countree dey vex sey him no win
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by ILuvKIDS: 10:36am On May 31, 2022
GGirll:

Unlike the North, they are worshipped cos most their worshippers are illiterates, but here in the south we are sound and can't hide the painful truth to sound lovely like d North does.
... And where had your soundness lead you?
To being 2nd class citizens of your own country.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by alizma: 10:44am On May 31, 2022
Felimax:
I am so proud of you Nyesome Wike. Your father really fathered you.

If Tambuwal has not dropped for Atiku it would have been a very difficult one for Atiku.

I am proud of you your Excellency, you are truly a winner.
Wike is Hero. They had to join forces together to defeat him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by ThePlugg(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2022
We are all prisoners in our own land.... abokis don cash out big time
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by GGirll: 11:20am On May 31, 2022
ILuvKIDS:

... And where had your soundness lead you?
To being 2nd class citizens of your own country.

You know that if it's by wisdom, we the south would have been ruling you but it's all because, you are enthroned by the colonists and they had been helping you guys for their own selfish interests, secondly, the constitution was skewed by the same people to favour you guys reason why you shiver at d sound of restructuring or separation. Another is the tricks you play with your willing foolish but greedy southerners using religion and tribalism, d divide n rule tactics that the southern greedy fools cant see....so keep enjoying while it lasts, I know that one day, very soon, monkey � will go to the market and will not return. My last answer to you.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
After all your father christmas donations for north, dem still disgrace you.

The only SE/SS support base wey you get before na you use your big mouth destroy am. Now you don turn political orphan na only ikwerre touts and yoruba agberoes wey see you as cheap opponent for their jagaban been dey show you fake love.. grin

Dem never show you say you be mumu. grin

I miss Yinka Odumakin at this point. God rests his soul.

ikwerre tout

Yoruba agbero?

what of Southeast?

you people that cut someone head live and still video it, watching the mutilating that igbo Lady really make me hate igbo people and I dont know what will make me love igbo in my life

you people are viper too full of unnecessary hate, very anyhow tribe
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SpecialEdition: 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
I am shocked that northerners are not more than southerners: It's about 10 percent in difference.
But again there are lots of Igbos and Hausas in every state.
So it's hard to tell
The Northerners have more wards and more local governments. This means that if votes are counted by delegates they will always win but by masses,  not necessarily

I don't belive Northerners want to keep suffering simply for sentiments

NIGERIANS COME TOGETHER.
ZonesPopulation
North-West48,942,307 top - Kano 13M
North-East26,263,866 top- Bauchi 7M
North-Central29,252408 top- Benue 5M
Total 105Million

South-West38,257,260 top- Lagos 13M
South-South28,829,288 top- Rivers 7M
South-East21,955,414 top-Anambra 6M
Total 90Million

Grand Total 195Million

Most people think
Great God will come from the sky
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high
Stand up for your right.
Vote wise.
Vote Peter Obi or any credible candidate.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Sion47: 12:21pm On May 31, 2022
Pls can u refer me to the place where Obi ( openly and otherwise) insulted the party( PDP)?.

quote author=WATCHOVER post=113324651]
Sorry to say madam, Obi was a Coward, Obi was betrayed by his own people and instead of him to change strategy he simply played the game of a prodigal son and Obi has a track record of not being a good party man from Apga days.
Wike was only trying to say that he should have consulted with the party and restrategize instead of coming out to Insult the Party (PDP) Openly [/quote]
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Qtrpst4: 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
Betrayed by who? By the person he fought every other southerner to support? Or the Peter obi he played to frustrate in anambra state? Is it not fair that SE gets the ticket? Which he vehemently fought against?

Every man who sold his brother in the history of this nation, go check, has never had rest nor ended well. Wike will not be different

yommen:

Not about guilty conscience. He was betrayed.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by maasoap(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wike move on, you don lose, you don lose. Now you've seen your stupidity, Tambuwal you worshipped and adores so much picked his brother over you while you used every given opportunity to dragged Peter Obi, as if Peter Obi is your mate .Obi is not your mate , Obi is above you in all ramifications. But not for Patience Jonathan, you won't have amount to anything in River State, Amaechi would've showed you what he's made of.

What a gibberish. Go get a life!
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2022
Igboid:
.Atiku was willing to withdraw from the race if only SW and SS PDP led by Wike agreed on zoning not to the South, but specifically to the SE.
Wike and co rejected that option and instead preferred to have an open to all comers scenario than standing on justice for SE.

https://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2023-ill-step-down-if-pdp-zones-presidency-to-southeast-atiku/

Wike has not earned the right to complain about Northern domination, when his zone SS have been given PDP presidential candidate ticket twice! (2011 and 2015).

Wike is in my opinion crying more than the bereaved (SE) .

Nonsense. Why didn't PDP zone it to south east? PDP would never zone its ticket to SE because no candidate from the SE is sellable to the northerners. Simple
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by bobgentle: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
PDP PARTY CHAIRMAN =NORTH
PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT NORTH
SO LET THE VICE PRESIDENT ALSO COME FROM THE NORTH.

UNDER APC (CURRENTLY WE HAVE)
APC PARTY CHAIRMAN MUSLIM NORTH
PRESIDENT (BUHARI)MUSLIM NORTH
SENATE PRESIDENT MUSLIM NORTH
CHIEF JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT MUSLIM NORTH
SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MUSLIM SOUTHTH.

CURSE BE TO ANY SOUTHERN WHO WILL HUMBLY SUBMIT HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS A VICE PRESIDENT TO ANY NORTHERN COME 2023 ELECTION, EXCEPT SUCH PERSONS HAS IN HIS OR HER DNA Fulani 16yrs SECOND CLASS CITIZEN .
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Igboid: 2:42pm On May 31, 2022
maasoap:

Nonsense. Why didn't PDP zone it to south east? PDP would never zone its ticket to SE because no candidate from the SE is sellable to the northerners. Simple

grin
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Igboid: 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
bobgentle:

SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MUSLIM SOUTHTH.

CURSE BE TO ANY SOUTHERN WHO WILL HUMBLY SUBMIT HIMSELF OR HERSELF AS A VICE PRESIDENT TO ANY NORTHERN COME 2023 ELECTION, EXCEPT SUCH PERSONS HAS IN HIS OR HER DNA Fulani 16yrs SECOND CLASS CITIZEN .

PDP over its existence has been more of a southern party than a Northern one.
The only one who has been shortchanged in PDP is SE.

Let's take a look at the regions that have enjoyed PDP presidential candidate position.

South= 1999(SW), 2003 (SW), 2011(SS) 2015(SS)
North= 2007 (NW) 2019(NE) 2023(NE)

South= 4times
North= 3times

Verdict=.PDP has favoured the South (SS and SW) more than it has ever favored the North.

The only marginalized group in PDP is SE ,and maybe NC.
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Today007: 2:53pm On May 31, 2022
All hail Wike. Na man you be
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by IBBG(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
Idiko1:

The bolded in the above crap holistically declared you as ignoramus.
don't mind him. I'm also a cross riverian and we absolutely admire Peter obi and he will win cross river. Wike is simply a tout with no sense of decorum. The difference between wike and mc olumo is just the law degree wike has
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Uchek(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2022
Too late that you are realizing now that you are a second class citizen
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/30/i-cant-be-second-class-citizen-in-my-country-wike-blows-hot/
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by edosignature(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
Your sense of reasoning is poor & highly irrational for a normal human.

You can visit my hospital for your mental health if the need arise (which i belief is now) in the near future.

Peace to your entire household.

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers

SupremeSpecimen:

You know damn well there's a way you can make the same point WITHOUT incitement.

I gave you the negative reaction you was seeking. But I guess now you're playing dumb. No wahala...continue
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by SupremeSpecimen: 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
edosignature:
Your sense of reasoning is poor & highly irrational for a normal human.

You can visit my hospital for your mental health if the need arise (which i belief is now) in the near future.

Peace to your entire household.

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers

Fvck you n your hospital
Na you go find your father's dead body sef
The man is dead already. Just formalities

I'll be at the burial to chop jollof n spit on his coffin. You're too pussy to do anything

Death games is not sweet when it's reversed abi?
Who knew..
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by Hartman11: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
But u're busy donating millions of naira to them I can see regret, confused n betrayal to urself
Re: 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot by bobgentle: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2022
CURRENTLY____________

SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MUSLIM SOUTHTH
Igboid:

PDP over its existence has been more of a southern party than a Northern one.
The only one who has been shortchanged in PDP is SE.

Let's take a look at the regions that have enjoyed PDP presidential candidate position.

South= 1999(SW), 2003 (SW), 2011(SS) 2015(SS)
North= 2007 (NW) 2019(NE) 2023(NE)

South= 4times
North= 3times

Verdict=.PDP has favoured the South (SS and SW) more than it has ever favored the North.

The only marginalized group in PDP is SE ,and maybe NC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.