Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria (41909 Views)

Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria / Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by kunleiky(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:

Such ignorance

Tinubu's family have been Iyaloja of Lagos for centuries so what made you think his daughter is undeserving
Since what century, tell me more
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Originalsly: 7:22am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

Is Tinubu eloquent? This man is struggling to speak a complete sentence and you are talking eloquence. He is sick and living in the past. If he were sharp in the past ... fine... is he sharp now? To be raising he brought ENRON as if it were an achievement shows his brain is not working well and he is living in the past. Why? ENRON is one of the biggest fraudulent corporations in the history of America. What was the purpose of bringing ENRON?... was the purpose achieved? ENRON was fleecing Americans ... rolling blackouts their hallmark... how much did they fleece Nigerians?... thanks to Tinubu. All some of us can see is he brought foreign investors. He brought a fraudulent company... and is proud of it.... if elected.... who next? The man is obviously physically sick and mentally .... dementia bound.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Mooh247: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
kunleiky:

Since what century, tell me more

Why not research about Madam Tinubu of the precolonial era

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Livingstone124: 7:23am On May 31, 2022
2023 presidential election is lost course. I can't imagine old f*0ls becoming president again. I see no hope for this failed state.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Pastorsmile: 7:24am On May 31, 2022
I did not expect to see this 2 men as the major flag bearers of the 2 major political parties.
But as it goes now, instead of me to vote for Atiku, I will give my vote to Tinubu.
Only know better.

4 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Kingcalls: 7:25am On May 31, 2022
Oyinlade07:

Why don't you shut up What is your problem about that?? Elrufai was asked a question when he was probed about giving land to his friend when he was Minister for FCT.. He said when you are made Minister for FCT please award land to your enemies.. If Tinubu is as greedy as most Governor do you think he will still be controlling Lagos the way he is today... He uses the best brain take it or leave it.. Fine age is not on his side but that doesn't mean you should talk to someone that is old to be your father that way.. Oga you don't have to throw caution to the wind... What is exactly your problem Is Tinubu the cause of your problem?? If I'm to choose between Tinubu and Atiku I will still prefer Tinubu anytime anyday.. He dealt with OPC in Lagos when he was Governor.. Can Atiku deal with this Fulani monster?? Atiku is a bigger thief... He brought the idea of privitization to Obj.. He singlehandedly destroyed NITEL.. Do you know the number of people who lost their job? U can choose who to support without insulting Tinubu... How many people have you helped in your life in the little you have presently?? You will just open your rotten mouth and be insulting Tinubu up and down.. Baba get a life... Good day..

People like u brought this disastrous government into our lives and here u are again trying to bring more suffering and pains... u are definitely a fool and will forever remain one for the rest of ur life
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Akmahoghany: 7:28am On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech? Am so sure your father can't even speak simple but correct English.
Allow make bad belle kill you, list your father's contribution to the development of this our great country, Omo ale jatijati.

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 7lives: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You talk like a small kid abeg, can he pass Google's interview? Despite passing Deloitte through the backdoor, he decided to embrace touts and cultists, ask Oluomo

Backdoor?, even in America?.
Sho nwaind me ni.

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

I was waiting for you to end it by telling us how he is the landlord of Lagos with his immediate family controlling every critical and money spinning sectors of the state in a blind and evil insatiable greed.

You should have told us how his daughter confirmed that her father was an old sickly man that deserves to be in a hospice situation getting the love and care he deserves for his age at a reputable old peoples-home.

Irredeemable dolts.

Very irredeemable idiots, they care less about dia future and keep pushing support for agents of destruction. I keep wondering because all the candidates in all parties seem not capable of ruling Nigeria. Just selfish interests.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by geosegun(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2022
mizz2posh:
If he was still young and strong, he would have done a good job as president, cos he tried as governor of Lagos. However, his style of leadership, where he is like a dictator, is something people are scared of, he practically owns Lagos he decides who becomes governor, senator, reps, LGA chairman, even down to who becomes Oba etc, his mom was iya oloja of Lagos state, after she died he installed his daughter, his wife is a senator. The North will fight with their last blood to make sure he doesn't get the ticket.

To be able to effect some positive changes in multi ethnic, multi cultural and multi religious settings like Nigeria. You must have some iota of craze with some dictatorial tendencies to succeed in this crazy country called Nigeria. If you are forming democracy, You will not be able to achieve anything in this greed infested, ethnically biased and fantastically corrupt entraption calledNigeria.

Nigeria must he great by force.

2 Likes

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 7:31am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
He brought Enron & Econet to Nigeria, are the 2 companies still in Nigeria today?
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 77up(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You guys say Obi is inconsequential but you can't make a sentence without adding his name. Even Atiku isn't dragged the way y'all stay Obi which shows how much he makes y'all shit your pants.

Tinubu was also mentioned in the Pandora papers but you'll conveniently leave that out. What crime was Peter Obi mentioned for in the papers? It was only mentioned that he has an offshore account. Which politician in Nigeria doesn't have an offshore account? Even me as an individual has an offshore account to safeguard my money from Nigeria's useless financial system
Cry me a river.

Obi Pandora is a thief.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by cxploits(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2022
You must be highly paid to be defending Tinubu and raining abuses on people for no just reason at all!!!

You have dysfunctional intellect. I thought you initially wanted to engage based on his ability in the interview which you termed incoherent because e you have no one in your immediate caucus that is more eloquent and successful like Asiwaju.

As per the other hearsay jargons you said here, Tinubu probably stashed Anambra funds for his daughter in Pandora offshore account like that bastard liar Obi Pandora.

He also dumped Anambra able youth into Awkusu river like Obi Pandora did so why are you angry?[/quote]
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by DeleTaller: 7:38am On May 31, 2022
wwwihy:
Practical discussions and solutions based on what he did...not theory.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I swear the panelists were just enjoying him... they kept sounding hmmmm..lol
He went there to open their eyes more on things... they didn't screen nothing.. he went there to school them.

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2022
Druggie, see as he dey do like Agbero
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by OkoroBufo: 7:40am On May 31, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

How he raise this, how he raise that, HOW IS LAGOS Can we compare it to abuja? Abidjan, Johannesburg, Cairo, Windhoek, etc. can we stand on the streets and not be smelling dirty gutters?, dusts everywhere, obawole, iju, Agege, onigbongbo, Sangotedo, Ajah, coconut, Alakija, places many, gbagada, fadeyi, ikorodu. 22 years grip, imagine great men with foresight handle Lagos with its wealth, king of dubai, late Lee of Singapore, etc..

Lagos is the 5th largest economy as a state, obj closing of ports and leaving only Lagos in 2000, made Lagos enough money, as Igbos relocated massively to Lagos due to port.. which make our sweet bubbling warri then die, port activity shutdown.
Can you dispute his facts about bringing Enron and Econet to Nigeria?.. That's a legacy non of your forefathers had the brain to ever achieve.
He successfully managed Lagos with a meagre IGR of 600million despite FG denying him allocations for four years yet didn't owe salaries. He put on his thinking cap as a skilled accountant and increased the IGR to an incredible 4 billion before leaving office. That's another legacy none of your Governors in the east would never be able to survive due to their intellectual deficiencies.
Abidjan, Abuja and all the places you named all have slums unless you are a poor rat who have never travelled out of your backwater. And if you want less slums in Lagos, you can start by mobilizing mass migration of your refugees back to the east, so that Lagos can at least get some fresh air.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by DeleTaller: 7:42am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

Liar... it would have been yes if you were the only one that watch the discussion..... I
swear the panelists were just enjoying him... they kept sounding hmmmm..lol
He went there to open their eyes more on things... they didn't screen nothing.. he went there to school them..

Oyegun will not lie if you have choose to...
At the end of the day.. Tinubu was clear

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by DeleTaller: 7:44am On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I can bet my last card that you are not as eloquent as Tinubu.

You won’t even be able to pass Deloitte interview and I’m sure Exxon Mobil can never recruit someone like you and Asiwaju worked in both international company reaching the peak of his career before leaving for politics.

If that man that speaks about his past record of bringing Enron, the first private PPP that generated electricity in Nigeria and Econet which metamorphosed to Airtel today and yet you said he said Jargons. He spoke about how he raised Lagos IGR and yet you said he’s saying jargons, it shows you are irredeemable.

It shows you are a shameless hatred filled soul and a nonentity.

It also means he a foolish somebody.

I swear the panelists were just enjoying him... they kept sounding hmmmm..lol
He went there to open their eyes more on things... they didn't screen nothing.. he went there to school them

1 Like

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Ajofiapero(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
Nobody was jotting points down, seems like he wasn't making sense at all.

#Just_observing
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Soukiss(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
i beleaf u my prisedo
the man that will not give a fxxk about the north or i will say the north cannot toy with him
then no what he can do.go on my real model on u i stand
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by 00FFT00(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

The only politician that campaign base on his achievement while in office.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

The problem with you Tinubu urchins is You Tu Lie.

Peter Obi refused all pension and gratuity at the end of his tenure as governor, Tinubu awarded a grandiose life pension including an Abuja house and 2 new bulletproof cars every 4 years to himself.

Tinubu continues to siphon Lagos and Osun states money until this minute, while Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to do with the Anambra state government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:
Tinubu without mincing word said he brought Enron and Econet to this country while Peter Obi brought Pandora and Azu genocide.
That thing you called brain, it be like say na cotton wool full'am. It is no longer your pampers man and Atiku but you decided to drag Obi along! But, una go collect the shame when the time comes...

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 7:47am On May 31, 2022
Na so una go dey o, till the man enter finish. Then una go still wail for 8 years.

Continue!

gaby:

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by firstworld: 7:48am On May 31, 2022
Human being that cannot express himself wants to be President? And they are hailing him because he is from their tribe. Joke of a nation!
Sonyboom:
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by FERNANDEZISSCAM(f): 7:49am On May 31, 2022
Seen next
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Mikolo70(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2022
Bosenan:
lop, Enron didn't age well now, why is he bringing them up?
You are are a fool.. OBJ scuttled the whole thing..
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by Mikolo70(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

The problem with you Tinubu urchins is You Tu Lie.

Peter Obi refused all pension and gratuity at the end of his tenure as governor, Tinubu awarded a grandiose life pension including an Abuja house and 2 new bulletproof cars every 4 years to himself.

Tinubu continues to siphon Lagos and Osun states money until this minute, while Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to do with the Anambra state government.

The 250M security men saw with him at Lagos airport, na for safe keeping abi? Akidanidani!
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by jehoha696(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2022
I really dont know what to say but based on his records & achievement in lasgidi BAT mayb he tried,but the introduction of touts was facilitated by him..And with sumone lyk him as presido,then mc Oluomo will b hiz next in command...,baba no dey chop politics money,cuz if u check how much "union" dey deliver steady shocked u go know say,baba fit even dey pay buhari nd oda ministers deir salaries
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by myrrtle(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes boss

Tell the mofos and ingrates, the hateful and the bitter envious leeches

Name any sector of Nigerian Economy that Tinubu hasn't contributed

Name any single Nigerian Politician that have given his absolute all to Nigeria Democracy like Tinubu

One thing is certain God can never let evil prevail good

Burn his properties claiming endsars he would be richer

Call him sick he would be stronger

Wish him disqualified and he would get qualified and win

Ode ne bobo
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by uwaezuokef: 7:56am On May 31, 2022
gaby:

Na by force to serve?

The thing tire me oooo.
He couldn't even make coherent statement.
The panelists were even helping him out.
God will not let us be scammed the second time.
Re: APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria by shegun4sur: 8:01am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:
The only politician in Nigeria who doesn’t live solely on income generated from politics. The man who knows what it means to build a successful business.

The only politician that campaign base on his achievement while in office.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

What then does he live on when he has arm twisted and pocketed Lagos state to be collecting percentage share from a whole state's revenue?? The number one agbero of Lagos. Politics of owo mi da.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Ebube, His Daughter (Photos) / Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.