Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4435 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Nigerian Lady Who Never Had Sex For 25yrs While Waiting For Her Abroad Husband / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Hayee(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
190theclown:

Rest!

No one send una.
grin grin cheesy
you don't send us and your fellow brothers are posting and creating threads about us grin grin grin

Well I don't blame you guys sha cheesy

THERE ARE 101 million WOMEN AND 104 million MEN presently in Nigeria, these is now scarcity of good and virtuous women. Abeg who will not panic grin cheesy cheesy

Wife materials are now scarce

Anyways thanks for the concerns sha grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by womenareapez: 3:00pm On May 31, 2022
190theclown:

Yup very true!

Nigerian girls are generally very ugly compared to women from other races cheesy

And them no sabi phuck grin
you need to see the Nigerians girls residing in Canada and UK undecided

Very ugly dwarf looking piece of shiit with bipolar mental disorders!

I always advise my guys that once you travel abroad, avoid naija women by all means
Re: . by GeneralPula: 3:03pm On May 31, 2022
There’s no husband for naija girls anywhere, be it Abroad or naija..
Re: . by womenareapez: 3:10pm On May 31, 2022
190theclown:

grin grin

TBH it does affect both men and women.

But women suffer it more.

Enter tinder as a man there would be a woman for you at-worst she go fat

But as a woman its either your man is back in nigeria or d1ldo is your best friend.

Nigerian women have little chances settling down overseas compared to our men and generally nigerian women do not like settling down with White men or rather white men do not generally fancy settling down with nigerian women

but for white girls its a dream to settle with a nigerian guy especially if the guy come de try like me grin
sad truth! White women always rush black men especially Nigeria men, and if somehow they noticed migrated to there country, you will be of higher value!

This I have known and experience.

But reversed is the case for black women! No body valued them note even there own species will look at their side! For more than a months no single souls will say the word "hi" to them, and that will make them more depressed!
Re: . by Acidbath: 3:15pm On May 31, 2022
All these ugly, broke red pillers. grin cheesy cheesy

They will be picking posts from dust bins and gutters to come and post here and show their desperation.

This one is looking for Nigerian girl wey go feed am for abroad.

Either you die in zoo or your grandmama mate go come buy you to slave for am.

6 Likes

Re: . by Acidbath: 3:28pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:
MTCHEWWWEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!

It depends on the Western country you go to.

In countries like US, Uk and Canada. Hookup culture has practically taken over courtship. Everybody wants to smash and pass, no one is interested in marriage or long term relationships.

My friend's aunt moved from UK to a small City in Germany and got married there. She said in Germany, many men take courtship seriously, they are blunt about what they want in a woman and they are family oriented.

Lastly, it may be preference. Some Nigerian women may not be open to dating or marrying someone from another race.

You are very current.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
EmzyT:

But those men who woo married women are not scarce na, they are everywhere grin grin

@seun
@Lalasticlala
@Farano
@Dragnet
@Dominique
@OMAJ4

Rule no 8 broken,

Look @EmzyT I'm no longer Joking with u, U are not a child anymore, stop ur childish behavior and help ur mishap life
Re: . by Golan007: 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
Romanoff:
Canada is not any better, either for the guys and ladies over there.

The ones I know that have relocated for over three years now, na the same story.

Everyone just wanna shag, no real connections, no genuine love, na another jungle over there.

Easier for a black guy to settle than a black girl though.
Re: . by MMWandali: 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
Seven women will soon cling unto one man saying
"We just want to be married, we'll take care of ourselves"

1 Like

Re: . by Lordbinsmar: 11:28pm On May 31, 2022
Omo, wahala be like bicycle. ooo. No wonder my female course mate currently in the US on PhD schorlarship took her university boy friend along. The guy proposed few days ago. Win win situation for both of them. I am really happy for those guys.

I hope my girlfriend too go dey patient make I fit carry her come Germany immidiately after my masters. As me self dey Japa in few months .

If she no gree, naa too marry fresh oyinbo woman within the age of 21-24 go sure pass ooo.

I no fit come marry one Nigerian evening newspaper wey don get excess body count.
Re: . by Rickmann: 11:48pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:
So, men are no longer scum cheesy cheesy

Sooner or later, una mind go dey. Umu Ekwensu!

Don't mind the confused gender grin
Re: . by pansophist(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2022
No one talks about how beautiful girls abroad be? if you think say Rihanna fine, you probably never enter oyibo country. You go see babe wey go make you de ask yourself weda na the same God wey create them create you. Especially if them be biracial.

Nobody go tell you, you no go reason anything naija. I shit you not cool

8 Likes

Re: . by 9japride(m): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Most black ladies abroad are unapproachable. They act funny when they see a black guy. They tend to look too serious. If they really need a man, they should drop their over serious look.

1 Like

Re: . by drnoel: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Zonefree:
So, men are no longer scum cheesy cheesy

Sooner or later, una mind go dey. Umu Ekwensu!

That piece was written by a man
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2022
siofra:
Lastly, it may be preference. Some Nigerian women may not be open to dating or marrying someone from another race.
That is the coco with abroad Nigerians. Many aren't willing to open themselves up to people of other races, some refuse other nationalities even, yet they complain loudest that the dating pool is small. Well, duh! undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2022
I have said it before...
"Any Single LADY leaving Nigeria with the hope of securing a Husband In a western country is joking. I have advised several Ladies on this.
You are likely to be a BABYMAMA in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and many more than in Nigeria. Nigeria still upholds marital tenets. Make sure you get married before leaving.
It's no longer smooth abroad.
DIASPORA MEN have learnt to remain solo.
They avoid LADIES like Plague now.
Be Smart Nigerian Ladies.
Re: . by Breastfeed: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2022
I don't get o, why is it so difficult to see someone to marry overseas? Is it taste or do people there not want to marry? Whatever sha, married or not doesn't stop you from listening to good music and you can do that with the Oraimo airbuds 3.

1 Like

Re: . by OscarJaden(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin cheesy
you don't send us and your fellow brothers are posting and creating threads about us grin grin grin

Well I don't blame you guys sha cheesy

THERE ARE 101 million WOMEN AND 104 million MEN presently in Nigeria, these is now scarcity of good and virtuous women. Abeg who will not panic grin cheesy cheesy

Wife materials are now scarce

Anyways thanks for the concerns sha grin cheesy cheesy

and how did you arrive at this statistic that men are more than women in Nigeria

When a man can have upto 10 girlfriends in Nigeria

A lady will know that a guy is in a relationship but she will tell u that she can be ur sidelined chick waiting for the day you will break up with ur present babe
Re: . by Hayee(f): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
OscarJaden:
and how did you arrive at this statistic that men are more than women in Nigeria

When a man can have upto 10 girlfriends in Nigeria

A lady will know that a guy is in a relationship but she will tell u that she can be ur sidelined chick waiting for the day you will break up with ur present babe
men that have passed the economic pass Mark are the ones that are scarce not men themselves cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2022
@farano
@Rocktation

Move to fp for better views
Re: . by 190theclown: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Una still de on this matter
Re: . by Tunagee(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Torosk1:
Another format for Igbo bois

Hahahahaha! grin
Re: . by clockwisereport: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Women Only" Answer This! [PHOTO] / What Can I Do About My Hairy Legs? / 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.