Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars (34082 Views)

Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years / Portable Freestyle Rap Battle With Shaggi, Cater Efe & Ogb Recent (photos,video) / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2022
tarantino1:

Five Irish boys to be exact. They covered the song in 1999. They became four in 2004 and the one who left sang the best part.

Westlife ?
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The Corrs themselves would disagree with this sacrilege. I also beleive usher has more depth than Michael Jackson s/
Have you listen to the corrs
shocked
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by kingyakos: 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Iffa hear say best of the wetin?

Tell that to your village chief
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Hotsparkles(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
[you're right, I made a mistake
ote author=majamajic post=113340472]

Mexican girl and living next door to alice , was not from Abba , it was done by Smokie[/quote]
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by GloriousGbola: 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

shocked

I have all the corrs albums - even the weirder heavily Irish influenced one
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
My top 5 Abba songs , Fernando , I can still recall our last summer , Chiquitita , The name of the game , I have a dream

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Pathfinder2090: 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
Indomie generation kn go kn dis ones
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

Tell that to your village chief
embarassed
Village chief is a big fan of Bob Marley and the wailers
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by GloriousGbola: 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I love these guys music.My favorite is Super Trooper.

I was sick and tired of everything, when I called you last night from glasgow...

I grew up with this album

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

shocked

The Corrs are not on same level with Abba , they are in same level with Enya , Nsyc , and Westlife

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by weatherlink: 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
extremophile:
Chiquitita...
Mama Mia!
Etc, music I'll always love!

Ishilove, do you love Ace of Base too? Let's have a thread on them too. Another nice musical group of yesteryears.

Ace of Base - Everytime It Rains.... Lovely song
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I have all the corrs albums - even the weirder heavily Irish influenced one

Em
You no we are on the African Nigerian tread right!

grin
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by tarantino1: 2:01pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:

Westlife ?

Lol

Definitely.

I don't know any other Irish act.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:

The Corrs are not on same level with Abba , they are in same level with Enya , Nsyc , and Westlife
Nsyc and Westlife in the same level ke? undecided
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by GloriousGbola: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Em
You no we are on the African Nigerian tread right!

grin

The name of the album is home. With songs like my lagan love.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The name of the album is home. With songs like my lagan love.
I know just I never expected corr fans on nairaland
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Musty112: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

You don't like Abba
That is a first time for everything
grin

Never said that man. Just believe in live and let's live
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Chiqutita my all time best..God bless my dad for feeding me with good music while growing up

3 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
extremophile:
Chiquitita...
Mama Mia!
Etc, music I'll always love!

Ishilove, do you love Ace of Base too? Let's have a thread on them too. Another nice musical group of yesteryears.
The only Ace of Base song that resonates with me is 'Everytime it Rains'. The other ones are a bit too Europop for me.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
Musty112:

Never said that man. Just believe in live and let's live
undecided

Oliver d'coke
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by iyapont: 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
There is this their song I love KNOWING ME AND KNOWING YOU THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO can't remember the title grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Ishilove: 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:

Please remove Enya from your list. She is in a class of her own

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

The only Ace of Base song that resonates with me is 'Everytime it Rains'. The other ones are a bit to Euro pop for me.
Chai Abba Gold na killer I swear...this generation music na nonsense
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Konjiboii: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
You see this life bah, flex how you want to flex and fvck who you want to fvck because las las nobody go get out alive, so ENJOY.

NO JUST HURT OTHERS TO PLEASE YOURSELF
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by GloriousGbola: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

The only Ace of Base song that resonates with me is 'Everytime it Rains'. The other ones are a bit to Euro pop for me.

It's a Cruel cruel summer

Love is a flower

That whole period they dropped bangers!
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by MaskSubzero: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
GloriousGbola:
when i kissed the teacher
issokay oooo
indomie generations should fucck off this thread embarassed
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Please remove Enya from your list. She is in a class of her own
Enya genre is different from backstreet boys and that woman should be mentioned in per with dolly parton and Celine Dion

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Truvelisback(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
When i saw the topic, i though u mean ABBA Kyari.
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by MaskSubzero: 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
OK.We don see them...They are now ancestors...If it were to be in Nigeria,our parents would have start counting them among the ones to avoid once we enter villa...
Nigerian mentality, na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by MaskSubzero: 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
ELgordo:
Mama MIa!!!
despite smoking weed, that song still dey make me cry
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Enya genre is different from backstreet boys and that woman should be mentioned in per with dolly parton and Celine Dion
People go fight you ooo
Re: Recent Photos Of ABBA And Their Avatars by Topmaike007(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
MaskSubzero:
indomie generations should fucck off this thread embarassed
I swear Abba, Michael Bolton, Michael lens,Whitney Houston,Enya etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: BOC Madaki – Allah Ya Tsare / Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.