Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (43246 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by adekolaelect(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari is planning to demolish apc with what he calls consensus.why is it difficult for him to allow level playing ground .later later the opportunity will be for Atiku bcs cabal can only pick candidate for their party if they wish but they cant win election for him. Unless he want to pick president through INEC which I think it will be difficult for him to do bcs Nigerians eye had opened more than that. Atiku is abt to reap all his Dollars spent since 1993.

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by MMWandali: 10:03pm On May 31, 2022
searchlight:
cry me a river. Wailing kindergarten kid. Continue it is just morning. Reserve some tears for evening wailing.

It's better to be a wailer than to be a tout

We all know the APC aspirant that's wailing now
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by paduzman: 10:05pm On May 31, 2022
Hmmm, this apc matter would be a very nice Nollywood clip
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 31, 2022
No be do or die affair o

I sell quality and Affordable wristwatches
WhatsApp or call 07055743280
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2022
Shegs12345:
No be do or die affair o

I sell quality and Affordable wristwatches
WhatsApp or call 07055743280

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by DrAkpa(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2022
toujurs:
You should be the one to stop, the false accusation, 2019 Nigerians massively voted for atiku, without much stress of campaign from pdp, but we all know the election results were manipulated, south east, south west and south south massively voted for atiku, atiku was given pdp presidency ticket without stress, the bribery for this 2023 is too deep and desperate, 50,000 dollars. Just like that. Just for you to vote for me. This is too deep. Peter obi is not the type of person that shares or gives out money recklessly, his an economist. Economist are know as miser as the lay man call them.

Pls can you shut up? Your I. Q is too low
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Billygee2u: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2022
MMWandali:
The most undemocratic party ever
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Billygee2u: 1:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell Aso Rock no matter what he says or does.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by ScamHunter: 3:40am On Jun 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:
It would amount to an insult on the part of Tinubu as a national leader. He deserves equal respect as Buhari. APC must support him as they did to Buhari at the 2014 primaries.

-Okoro bufo
Dry your eyes, boy.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Emerituz(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2022
MMWandali:
The most undemocratic party ever
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Jagaban step down for who? angry

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Shegs12345 post=113356360][/quote]

I hope you sell mechanical watches, you know the kinetic types.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by toujurs: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2022
DrAkpa:

Pls can you shut up? Your I. Q is too low
Where did this frustrated animal, crawl out from. Don't you ever quote my comment. Ever angry on this forum. Fool angry
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by DrAkpa(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2022
[s]toujurs:
You should be the one to stop, the false accusation, 2019 Nigerians massively voted for atiku, without much stress of campaign from pdp, but we all know the election results were manipulated, south east, south west and south south massively voted for atiku, atiku was given pdp presidency ticket without stress, the bribery for this 2023 is too deep and desperate, 50,000 dollars. Just like that. Just for you to vote for me. This is too deep. Peter obi is not the type of person that shares or gives out money recklessly, his an economist. Economist are know as miser as the lay man call them[/s].

Trash. Get brain
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by zionstaar75: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You are 100% correct, nothing for Tinubu or Atiku.
I'm not a Tinubu fan,am OBIDIENT
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
quentin06:

I hope you sell mechanical watches, you know the kinetic types.

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Kaduna Curfew: El-Rufai Conducts Aerial Surveillance Of The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.