Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (43245 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by drlateef: 12:54pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DxAws_msNjyo&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj3h5is0on4AhXdi_0HHbwAB7gQtwJ6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw1PMx3eyt2pXafNnabrg7Lq

Trust the gorilla at your own.

After dollars changed hands again. Atiku is a smooth operator.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by tiswell(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, All hail the incoming president JAGABAN of Africa!!

Well some of you can say I am hungry or paid as usual but I don't care!!! But remember we practice a democratic system!
nobody paid you,you are just an attention seeker,chasing clout all over nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Faber(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The lifeless hoodlum will still lose the ticket and all his owomida minions can cry themselves to sleep on missing out on his 12 million naira promise they plan to run away from the country with, spits.

#Back to Iragbiji

This is bad bro...if anyone jumps into the Lagoon, I will hold you responsible grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by OkoroBufo: 3:14pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Aliko Dangote fron graduated student with nothing to richest black.

Stupid people with lazy mind won't see.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/100615/how-aliko-dangote-became-richest-african.asp&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwig9LPK04n4AhWXhv0HHYzOD3YQFXoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3bWwogD3KCIEoHQgHNyA5I
Dangote inherited a dynasty. slowpoke.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by sunnex180: 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
Yes oo, that's my man
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Gomojamm: 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Well some of you can say I am hungry or paid as usual but I don't care!!! But remember we practice a democratic system!
Why do u care about what people say?

Go for yours and they should go for theirs. Don't mind blackmailers.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by excanny: 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
If that’s his stance, why didn’t they just disqualify out rightly yesterday?

Why prolong doomsday?
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by DamnNiggar: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Princeton92(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
Which means it's a do or die affair
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by MrCover: 5:17pm On May 31, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Italiannorse: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Why should he step down for anyone, he has spent time consulting nah
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Your papa clan president you mean. He cant even win 40% of the south

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by YelloweWest: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Last last you go chop breakfast baba because they will never give to you.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Una eyes go clear very soon!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by onunwa21(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Re they screening committee asking him to step down!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by halaqasa: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
Dem go soon open him file

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

You're hungry
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Ekugbeh(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by SaintLucia: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
Buhari has spoken. ONLY AN AUNTHETIC PARTY MAN deserve the APC presidential ticket. Look into the comment and guess who is that AUNTHETIC PARTY MAN..... Jagaban of the universe is Buhari candidate no doubt. And in another news Osibanjo campaign coordinator for northeast Bindow the former governor of Adamawa state has defeated to PDP after loosing the APC governorship primary election. Osibanjo is on his own. Consensus kill him there grin

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
Like say you go smell aso rock
Iragbiji clown
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nackzy: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
He's so desperate, this is just how buhari was
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by toprealman: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
abbeyie007:
Who do you think JAGABAN will step � down for! Is it Osibanjo or Amaechi? They don't have the balls to contest against JAGABAN
Are your balls missing or something Baba. Check the comprehensive list of aspirants not the one released in Oshodi
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Tb222(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

the Jagaban is about to be tossed about like a piece of tobbogan, i see underhand dealings which will lead to events of cataclysmic and rigoruloous expacuntiate proportions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by SarkinYarki: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
I am beginning to like Tinubu but his role in the emergence of Buhari cannot be forgotten
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by DLSReigns: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
I guess Its about time for APC to implode.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Enumerator(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
Oga stop saying what you don't know

Happiest indeed! undecided
Khaleepha5681:
Atiku is winnibg the next election,Tinubu knows he has nothing to lose.

Atiku is openhanded and forgives even those seeibg themselves as his enemies (because he has not enemies), so why wouldn't he align with Tinubu,his long time friend(Though anyone is Atiku's friend)?

Tinubu is one of the happiest people with the emergence of Atiku. Many people both in PDP,APC,APGA,NNPP etc are.

Atiku would nominate many people from opposition, mark this.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
Pakute:
Why must a serious candidate buys an 100million naira form and then step down for another. It shows the incompetence of such an individual. A boss like Jagaban is being driven by a vision and will not step down or run away like a coward in Labour.

It is s public money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.