Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (43250 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:
The JAGABAN of Nigeria ❤️❤️

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Freedom of speech is allowed.

So don't criticize me, I'd support whoever i think is the best candidate for Nigeria!

Then he will get thesame treatment lagos uses to impose candidates.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Antoeni(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
Officially confirmed.

Bourdillon won't get the APC presidential ticket, as you heard it here first.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by 77up(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

So don't criticize me, I'd support whoever i think is the best candidate for Nigeria!
You don't even need any validation from anyone to support your choice of candidate, so allow whoever want to criticize to do so..
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
abbeyie007:
Who do you think JAGABAN will step � down for! Is it Osibanjo or Amaechi? They don't have the balls to contest against JAGABAN
... How stupid can you be ?

The names you mentioned are the same people contesting against him ... So what do you mean by they don't have the balls to contest against him ?

Are you in your right senses ?
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by jaxxy(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, All hail the incoming president JAGABAN of Africa!!

Well some of you can say I am hungry or paid as usual but I don't care!!! But remember we practice a democratic system!

u want an old many who can barely function effectively to rule a multi ethnic, multi religious, highly disfunctional and corrupt nation with a thousand problems?

Tinubu can't even rule lagos now like he did in 1999 cos he is now too old snd unfit. He is only able to handle things in lagos now cos he rules using a proxy which is the actual governor bt he can't handle all the duties of a governor at his age talkless of a nation with our level of issues.

He should stop wasting his time.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by dadabashua1(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Nobody is forcing you to step down,

but we still maintain our stands,

without Igbo president come 2023 north continue,

After Obasanjo 8years, south west
Osinbajo vp 8years south west
then you want to another south west, and you call your self human?

Power is not returning to south anytime soon until south east rule.
in as much as I'm not against South East producing the next president,infact I support it, but let's be honest base on your comments south east votes no de really count,someone can easily not get a single vote from S.E and still become president, SS has more influence, it still baffles me how one of the major tribe in Nigeria becomes so inconsequential
determing where the president will come from,check figures coming out from S.E during every elections...so unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Lucky5000(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
You see this life ehh

Tinubu picking and deciding which of his boy will govern Lagos

Now Karma is playing quick one with him

The same Way Bubu wants to choose his boy/Choice for President

Is karma not beautiful
Lols

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Lucky5000(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2022
You see this life ehh

Jagaban picking and deciding which of his boy will govern Lagos

Now Karma is playing quick one with him

The same Way Bubu wants to choose his boy/Choice for President

Is karma not beautiful
Lols
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by almarthins(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Atiku is winnibg the next election,Tinubu knows he has nothing to lose.

Atiku is openhanded and forgives even those seeibg themselves as his enemies (because he has not enemies), so why wouldn't he align with Tinubu,his long time friend(Though anyone is Atiku's friend)?

Tinubu is one of the happiest people with the emergence of Atiku. Many people both in PDP,APC,APGA,NNPP etc are.

Atiku would nominate many people from opposition, mark this.

All na pretence!
Give him power, u will see the side of a beast.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by abbey621(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
toujurs:
You should be the one to stop, the false accusation, 2019 Nigerians massively voted for atiku, without much stress of campaign from pdp, but we all know the election results were manipulated, south east, south west and south south massively voted for atiku, atiku was given pdp presidency ticket without stress, the bribery for this 2023 is too deep and desperate, 50,000 dollars. Just like that. Just for you to vote for me. This is too deep. Peter obi is not the type of person that shares or gives out money recklessly, his an economist. Economist are know as miser as the lay man call them.

Why are you sidestepping the question? What changed? Did Atiku suddenly become a thief in 2022 or was he a known thief in 2019 and your Obi chose to align with him regardless? You are the one that said Obi does not associate with thieves, I'm just asking for clarification, oya shalaye, explain yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by ChristineC: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
dadabashua1:
in as much as I'm not against South East producing the next president,infact I support it, but let's be honest base on your comments south east votes no de really count,someone can easily not get a single vote from S.E and still become president, SS has more influence, it still baffles me how one of the major tribe in Nigeria becomes so inconsequential
determing where the president will come from,check figures coming out from S.E during every elections...so unfortunate.
why is it a surprise to you?
are you one of the people who also believe the north is more populated than the south?
Nigeria is the only country in the world where there are supposedly more people nearer the deserts than the tropics.
you guys cannot even conduct a simple population census, just throwing phantom numbers around like 200m people. where the 200m people dey?
the country thrives on fraud, any body above 10 should know this already.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Gozac: 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
M1Garand:

You guy's are unintelligent and are only driven by your hate for the man.

Buhari has never met the 25% condition in two third state across the federation and that's what Tinubu gave him by allowing him get 2/3 across all south west state. In 2015 he didn't get 25% in SS and SE but because of SW he was able to win.
If he won with majority votes and still didn't get the 25% he wouldn't have been declared winner.
That's the importance of what Tinubu did for him.
It's either you guys are unintelligent, sentimental or purely hate filled.
Infact prior to 2015 Buhari has never won any southern state tell me how possible it is to become Nigeria president without winning any state in the south. And not get 25% in any of southern state.
So it's Tinubu that made him win all those Southern state?
I know that Tinubu contributed immensely to PMB'S success just like Rochas, Amaechi, Akeredolu, Saraki, Amosun, late Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso, El Rufai and list goes on and on. Your hero worship of Tinubu will never allow you recognise the contributions of other stakeholders mentioned above and others
Anyway PMB has rewarded all those that contributed to his electoral victory and he is owing nobody.
Your sentiments or emotions cannot stop PMB from choosing and supporting who success him in 2023
Once again PMB, APC and Nigerians are not owing Tinubu anything at all
They can choose to vote or not vote him
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Asswipemod: 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-panei-screens-12-aspirants-tinubu-vows-not-to-step-down-for-anyone/

Ah, these politicians will kill each other like kilode this time around.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2022
drlateef:

You mean you support Atiku the confirmed thief by Obasanjo in his book: Not my Will? Have you read the book?

if there is a bigger than Atiku we may have no choice.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by waziri4biz: 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
drlateef:

You mean you support Atiku the confirmed thief by Obasanjo in his book: Not my Will? Have you read the book?
What Obasanjo has branded Atiku to be is based on the fact that Atiku fought against his third term agenda... Nigerians can be very gullible... You think if OBJ had something concrete against Atiku then Atiku won't go to jail in 2007? You guys believe only negatives when it comes to politicians
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by foreshore(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2022

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by andyprez(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Why are you afraid of criticism if you know your conscience is clear and you can defend it anywhere?
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by kingyakos: 7:45pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu dey Lagos wey nearly every street dey play chess and e no sabi play chess, a real chess player like Fashola and Sanwo olu for no loose the kind of opportunity wey tinubu loose wey buhari been offer am VP slot, e come dey carry religion put for front, who send religion for politics, a mere man idea over your life long ambition.
Now wey buhari don cast him net go catch gold fish u come dey tell am to forget gold fish for u shrimp.
Tinubu u don be little ur sef to snail among animals wey get horn because u no sabi chess game, see people wey u make, see people wey u bring come politics don come get power for national pass u, see aregbesola, see Fashola, see gbajabiamila, even sanwo olu sef, all of dem blokos don turn iron why ur own get leakage for nyash.
For this life money no be influence, money no fit give u power but power fit give u money and dey no dey give power to person wey get too much money especially for country like nigeria wey dey govern by impunity because for sure u tinubu go over do as u over do for lagos with ur wife, daughter, in-laws etc. and u get a very bitter intention on a particular tribe, u go worst pass buhari.
I fit bet anybody say after sanwo olu, tinubu emperor reign for lagos go end.
That crossbreed of KING COBRA and BLACK MAMBA wey u help am to climb aso rock without knowing his nature say poisonous snake dey bite even person wey dey feed am, i go advice u to just dey careful especially with ur utterance because that Mozart spy no dey forgive and especially now wey u don turn loose pawn.

my name na black Bishop
Chess is life!..
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Bbbw: 7:53pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by victorazy(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2022
This guy fit die if he loose this election
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Lyle08: 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Lame thinking
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Why are you feeling insecure about your choice of candidate if you are really confident about your choice?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by mindengrave(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
If the presidential candidate is a popular candidate why are they afraid of primary. BAT all the way.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by akin9ja78(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2022
It’s nor go better for anyone wen want make tinubu step down. See I never vote for my life this time I fit die on top Seyi Makinde and tinubu matter ohhhh
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by bilangha(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

vulture surporting carnibals
i
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by am4truth(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The lifeless hoodlum will still lose the ticket and all his owomida minions can cry themselves to sleep on missing out on his 12 million naira promise they plan to run away from the country with, spits.

#Back to Iragbiji

Hatred is dangerous for your soul and body. Are you God? Take it easy.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by emmnprince(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, All hail the incoming president JAGABAN of Africa!!

Well some of you can say I am hungry or paid as usual but I don't care!!! But remember we practice a democratic system!

You opened another account of NL to push for him. Issokay!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by emmnprince(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
U won't step down but u want others to step down for you

If you were in his position at that age will you step down? If he steps down, add +8 to his years and you will come to understand while he won't! Me think this is his only shot at the presidency!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by emmnprince(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

This is possible through Atiku.

Just wait and see how Nigeria would change in less than a year.

We will be talking about other countries vs ours very soon. So Nigeria would be amongst the world's countries.

Atiku will take our attention to other countries like Football, before you know,we are united. Then we will be developed.

Smh at your docility.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Pascal9: 9:13pm On May 31, 2022
he is figthing a lost cause, either he fall in line or he get wike treatment , all the north will do is to disgrace him that day. yoruba delegates combined cant deliver him. and if he upset burhari rochas case will be a child play to what awaits him.the worst he can do is work against the party and atiku wins which fafours north but buries his soo call life ambition .
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell Aso Rock no matter what he says or does.

Who knows you? You can't even stop me from being a nairaland moderator if I want but U think U have say in the choice of the presidency? Yeye!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Karemarealty288(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
It would amount to an insult on the part of Tinubu as a national leader. He deserves equal respect as Buhari. APC must support him as they did to Buhari at the 2014 primaries.

-Okoro bufo

Equal respect as Buhari? You are new or naive in the Law of Power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.