Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone (43249 Views)

"Our Economy Is Trapped" - Tinubu Vows To End Nigeria’s Over-reliance On Loans / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by toujurs: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
kingyakos:

Where is the office of the National Leader in APC Constitution?
Keep deceiving that old man u hear!....
Don't mind these illiterates, they don't know what is going on yet, Tinubu won't smell that primary. Fear these Northerners. I tell you,.fear them. If you know the dollars wike shared, along with those he lodged at transcorp, walaihi you will understand his anger. Although wike acted foolishly. Tinubu will be shocked at what is going to happen. Buhari won't even nominate a man as old as his age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Buckeyemedia1: 6:12pm On May 31, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind these illiterates, they don't know what is going on yet, Tinubu won't smell that primary. Fear these Northerners. I tell you,.fear them. If you know the dollars wike shared, along with those he lodged at transcorp, walaihi you will understand his anger. Also wike acted foolishly. Tinubu will be shocked at what is going to happen. Buhari won't even nominate a man as old as his age.
More so a Muslim like himself, you wan pursue Christians from APC?
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by coputa(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2022
To achieve a consensus,the law requires the voluntary consent of all the cleared aspirants to agree on one of the aspirant as the prefared candidate.since Tinubu want to be recancitrant,The president could bring the weight of his office to compel him and other aspirants to withdrawal,if that does'nt work,the party(APC) will want to use it's internal rules to prune the number of aspirants by weeding out those who could be recalcitrant.I strongly believe that BAT Will not be cleared by the sceening committee.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by 3kay945(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2022
excanny:
If that’s his stance, why didn’t they just disqualify out rightly yesterday?

Why prolong doomsday?

Read what you write, does it make sense to you too
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
He will never smell Aso Rock no matter what he says or does.

AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by geosegun(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu should abide by party's decision as a party man he is. His ambition is not bigger than APC. APC candidate should be a vibrant, young man with character and competence to win the election for APC

I wonder how you people believe any thing in the new paper, especially leadership paper? Were they there during the interrogation? This is systematic demarketing and it will not work.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by excanny: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
3kay945:

Read what you write, does it make sense to you too

If Tinubu is opposed to consensus candidacy, Oyegun should have disqualified him yesterday outrightly instead of allowing him being disgraced in the end.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by kingyakos: 6:24pm On May 31, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind these illiterates, they don't know what is going on yet, Tinubu won't smell that primary. Fear these Northerners. I tell you,.fear them. If you know the dollars wike shared, along with those he lodged at transcorp, walaihi you will understand his anger. Also wike acted foolishly. Tinubu will be shocked at what is going to happen. Buhari won't even nominate a man as old as his age.

So long fulani is concerned Yoruba should forget the presidency for the next 24 years but they won't listen.
The aso rock king cobra that i know will hand pick his successor, he's not interested in party primaries.
Tinubu should just be careful and watch his tongue.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by boldtruthalways: 6:24pm On May 31, 2022
Some people doesn't want to get sense until they are totally disgraced. They appointed your arch rival to conduct screening yet you can't see. They are talking about consensus and you are not the consensus candidate, yet yiu can't see. Its a disgrace to be blind in the heart.
They all connived and supported a disaster in 2015 including 'Pastor' despite knowing he's a total failure and forced him on Nigerians with the evil intent of taking power after him but now, the game plan has changed. The wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2022
Pakute:
Why must a serious candidate buys an 100million naira form and then step down for another. It shows the incompetence of such an individual. A boss like Jagaban is being driven by a vision and will not step down or run away like a coward in Labour.
grin grin ouch!!! Bro grin
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Gozac: 6:28pm On May 31, 2022
abbey621:

There's no need to force, majority of them know that he can play spoiler. If Tinubu throws his weight behind Atiku or Obi, APC is finished!
Forget matter, how many votes did he give PMB in 2015 and 2019 in Lagos state. Remember PMB have been getting 10m votes since 2003. PMB holds the ace in 2023 not Tinubu will
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by drlateef: 6:29pm On May 31, 2022
HardMirror:
is tinubu not a confirmed thief. Even the former MD of Alpha beta came out to expose him.

That he stole from government? How did the MD know that? Was he in government too?
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Gozac: 6:29pm On May 31, 2022
boldtruthalways:
Some people doesn't want to get sense until they are totally disgraced. They appointed your arch rival to conduct screening yet you can't see. They are talking about consensus and you are not the consensus candidate, yet yiu can't see. Its a disgrace to be blind in the heart.
They all connived and supported a disaster in 2015 including 'Pastor' despite knowing he's a total failure and forced him on Nigerians with the evil intent of taking power after him but now, the game plan has changed. The wicked will never go unpunished.
PMB is a seasoned politician who keeps his card close and tightly to his chest. He drops vague hints of his direction from time to time
that keep seasoned politicians and political pundits guessing
He creates an air of nonchalance that makes politicians denigrate his political wizardry and machinations most times to their chagrin
He then springs surprises that takes them unaware when they least expected it
At the end he usually have his way
Come June 7 PMB'S candidate will surely be the flag bearer of APC
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by toujurs: 6:30pm On May 31, 2022
abbey621:

Hahahaha......Emotional jargon, you want reality or you want to continue living in fantasy? Obi without allies is NOTHING! He does not associate with thieves yet he wants to be president? COMEDY!
Why do you think he left pdp, atiku wanted him to bring constant funds for bribery, which isn't in his principles, we all know atiku is a bigger thieve, i just don't know why Nigerians are happy he won pdp primaries. This is madness
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by kunleiky(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/before-i-was-elected-governor-i-contested-four-times-atiku/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz4qnYmor4AhUL8RoKHduZBRwQFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ooPyLwHkx7mQ9SwdBr4Z4
Ok
Thank you, I will fact check

Edit: Atiku was truly once elected as the governor of Adamawa State, but stepped down when he was selected by Obasanjo as his running mate, so technically he was never once a ruling governor.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by gbemishile: 6:30pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The lifeless hoodlum will still lose the ticket and all his owomida minions can cry themselves to sleep on missing out on his 12 million naira promise they plan to run away from the country with, spits.

#Back to Iragbiji
See money-12 million wey u no fit make even in this life and after life.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by DAwest7: 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:
The JAGABAN of Nigeria ❤️❤️

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Freedom of speech is allowed.

So don't criticize me, I'd support whoever i think is the best candidate for Nigeria!
yes you are entitled to your own opinion okoro but bia hope u get enough diapers e get why
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by olatuns2017: 6:36pm On May 31, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-panei-screens-12-aspirants-tinubu-vows-not-to-step-down-for-anyone/

We are 1 billion confident behind you

Pls just don't bow because of the unity of Nigeria

Let everything happened
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2022
Gozac:

Forget matter, how many votes did he give PMB in 2015 and 2019 in Lagos state. Remember PMB have been getting 10m votes since 2003. PMB holds the ace in 2023 not Tinubu will

Do not let your hatred of Tinubu deceive you, Buhari would not have won in 2015 or 2019 without Tinubu. You claim Buhari has been getting 10 million votes since 2003 yet he did not smell the presidency until he aligned himself with the Jagaban, in fact the 2011 elections he only scored 10% of the votes in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Ondo. Keep deceiving una sef, stats don't lie!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by shinealight(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
U won't step down but u want others to step down for you

He never asked others to step down for him…..but if those others choose to acquiesce to party dictation in the name of ‘consensus’ and they settle for him, that’s really their cup of tea!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by SpecialEdition: 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
He looks good in the picture.

Vote with your conscience and think about your future.

Remember it is very unlikely you will ever meet the president but his decisions will affect your life.

Vote Peter Obi or any other credible candidate.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2022
toujurs:
Why do you think he left pdp, atiku wanted him to bring constant funds for bribery, which isn't in his principles, we all know atiku is a bigger thieve, i just don't know why Nigerians are happy he won pdp primaries. This is madness

Guy stop it, he left because he saw the writing on the wall. He knew he had no chance, your point makes no damn sense, he aligned himself with Atiku in 2019, WHAT CHANGED? So 2019 he had admiration for thieves but in 2022, he found God and repented? grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by toujurs: 6:47pm On May 31, 2022
abbey621:

Guy stop it, he left because he saw the writing on the wall. He knew he had no chance, your point makes no damn sense, he aligned himself with Atiku in 2019, WHAT CHANGED? So 2019 he had admiration for thieves but in 2022, he found God and repented? grin grin grin grin
You should be the one to stop, the false accusation, 2019 Nigerians massively voted for atiku, without much stress of campaign from pdp, but we all know the election results were manipulated, south east, south west and south south massively voted for atiku, atiku was given pdp presidency ticket without stress, the bribery for this 2023 is too deep and desperate, 50,000 dollars. Just like that. Just for you to vote for me. This is too deep. Peter obi is not the type of person that shares or gives out money recklessly, his an economist. Economist are know as miser as the lay man call them.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by blazepascal(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2022
Kobakunda:
The JAGABAN of Nigeria ❤️❤️

INCOMING PRESIDENT ❤️❤️

Freedom of speech is allowed.

So don't criticize me, I'd support whoever i think is the best candidate for Nigeria!
but don't you think he is too old to rule and he cannot be relied on
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:51pm On May 31, 2022
That's his business.

Near absolute power might also corrupt absolutely.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 31, 2022
If bubu pick he's successor and it's not you, you must step down like it or not...
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by M1Garand(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2022
A true Aries!
Na blood e dey. Step down fire
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Masterito(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2022
Lol, is that what you also practice in Lagos. Tinubu chose the governor of Lagos, so Buhari should choose the next president.
Islandlady:
Yes, All hail the incoming president JAGABAN of Africa!!

Well some of you can say I am hungry or paid as usual but I don't care!!! But remember we practice a democratic system!
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by M1Garand(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
Gozac:

You guy's are unintelligent and are only driven by your hate for the man.

Buhari has never met the 25% condition in two third state across the federation and that's what Tinubu gave him by allowing him get 2/3 across all south west state. In 2015 he didn't get 25% in SS and SE but because of SW he was able to win.
If he won with majority votes and still didn't get the 25% he wouldn't have been declared winner.
That's the importance of what Tinubu did for him.
It's either you guys are unintelligent, sentimental or purely hate filled.
Infact prior to 2015 Buhari has never won any southern state tell me how possible it is to become Nigeria president without winning any state in the south. And not get 25% in any of southern state.
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by KingTeco(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2022
I love Tinubu's resistance, though he's not my most preferred presidential candidate.
Let's see how long he's to stand on this,
My critics on his health condition a government like this are often overided by the so called cabals and people of different motives in the cause of health tourism. ethnicity and religious bigotry can also be traced to him comments. A case study of him saying he'll drown the Igbos in Lagoon river. Are of questionable characters to the office his aspiring to occupy. And of course the current president is a Muslim by faith.
I wish him all the best.
I wish APC the best as the move to present us it's party presidential candidate.

Get your PVC
Check your location and do the needful if you've relocated.
God Bless Nigeria!

powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-panei-screens-12-aspirants-tinubu-vows-not-to-step-down-for-anyone/
Re: Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone by Michael004: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
Then be prepared to be disgraced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.