Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month (3064 Views)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Mattwillz: 7:15pm On May 31, 2022
Op abeg show me love make i chop bread this night GOD BLESS YOU UBA 2240006110
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

Abi, but seriously I just dey vex inside me as she dey call the other guy(me) Baby for my hidden identity chats. I come be like what about thousands of other guys I don't know.

Abeg I don ask am again , who swear for Nigerian girls , so las las na Olosho dem all of us go marry cry cry
na so now just Pray to God make him give u better one wey u and am go vibe well no show up as the new guy just dey collect your thing dey go but no keep am as main chick
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by bidexdo(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

Abi, but seriously I just dey vex inside me as she dey call the other guy(me) Baby for my hidden identity chats. I come be like what about thousands of other guys I don't know.

Abeg I don ask am again , who swear for Nigerian girls , so las las na Olosho dem all of us go marry cry cry

My guy, we don tire for olosho girls all of naija girl na olosho, grin grin grin grin Ur words last last na olosho all of us go marry , because no decent girl for 9ja again cry cry cry cry
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by paduzman: 10:31pm On May 31, 2022
Lol, she will make the visit and discover the truth. grin. Btw, when it comes to music with speakers, it doesn't come better than this.

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigga that’s cruise, I’m straight as a submarine... I work with an NGO, I also work online which pays big bucks, so my nigga you life is shit.
Faber:

I no get time for gays. What do you do for a living if not gay. Your ass hole don wide from steady drilling carry your bitterness go meet your village people
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2022
KingDash:
Nigga that’s cruise, I’m straight as a submarine... I work with an NGO, I also work online which pays big bucks, so my nigga you life is shit.

You're bisexual nigga.... you're a fucking gigolo and aslo a gay. An NGO with no name grin grin, online work, that's gay hookups. You're stinking man.

And for the umpteenth time, am not among those that tore your ass hole. Fvck off, you need some stitches down your ass hole, I know you're fvcking tired of wearing pampers.

Take your frustration to your village People and broke ancestors.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by EmzyT: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Faber:

See Faber pics below o. This babe look me finish want go cheat on me by next month. I told her I no dey trust woman , say I no dey do relationship self, she said all women are not like that.

I go keep calm na. Untill next month when she go want go meet the girl. I go show face for the location, give her better shock come japa

Omoh, E cleaaar! be like say na only me and you fine and young for this Nairaland oo grin

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by EmzyT: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
online pic bro (stop fake life) the guy in the pic holds an iphone where did you get yours

Trash! Trash!! And more Trash!!! undecided
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by EmzyT: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
KingDash:
See the dead android wey you Dey use sef.. this guy na liar

Mumu undecided una go just use una filthy thumbs dey comment rubbish waaaa for this forum undecided

I use 3 phones, Iphone 13 Pro Max, Tecno Spark 7p and Samsung Galaxy s20, does that mean I'm fake if I decide to login with my Tecno and send screenshots of chats I snapped with the Tecno? undecided undecided
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by dhiqson(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Faber i remember you
Your last thread warning guys to listen to them hardd and mosidii
And you be one old member for here.

Nice one gee
Nothing do you
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Mimizebi(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Dude nobody swear for Nigerian girls ooo, na the ones wey you dey jam. Abeg no dey generalize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2022
dhiqson:
Faber i remember you
Your last thread warning guys to listen to them hardd and mosidii
And you be one old member for here.

Nice one gee
Nothing do you

Thanks brotherman, bitches have vowed to destroy us, but God no go shame us.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2022
EmzyT:

Omoh, E cleaaar! be like say na only me and you fine and young for this Nairaland oo grin

grin grin
Sure. I pray make you find better babe. Way no go stress ya life, cos this relationship of a thing don dey hard for this Nija.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2022
EmzyT:

Mumu undecided una go just use una filthy thumbs dey comment rubbish waaaa for this forum undecided

I use 3 phones, Iphone 13 Pro Max, Tecno Spark 7p and Samsung Galaxy s20, does that mean I'm fake if I decide to login with my Tecno and send screenshots of chats I snapped with the Tecno? undecided undecided

I tire o. That phone na my Infinix Hot 10, even my mama and siblings, know say I no dey use that phone play. I no fit sell am either. I no fit give am person. My late uncle who shares the same birthday with me, bought me that phone in 2020. I respect the phone a lot.
I no fit use am take screenshots again according to some idiots...okay na grin grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
bros na you sabi, ain’t nobody gives a Bleep
EmzyT:

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Homes that ya babe wey you Dey rant about eh, she even Dey my house right now after fucking her 3 times today
Faber:

You're bisexual nigga.... you're a fucking gigolo and aslo a gay. An NGO with no name grin grin, online work, that's gay hookups. You're stinking man.

And for the umpteenth time, am not among those that tore your ass hole. Fvck off, you need some stitches down your ass hole, I know you're fvcking tired of wearing pampers.

Take your frustration to your village People and broke ancestors.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Sweetvie: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Faber:
Folks make Una come in o.
I have been talking with this girl for some months now. She keep on begging me that we should date. Forget to brag, me Faber, am damn handsome and aslo living big.

Now we started o. I don bleep her like three times. Last month I dusted my old Facebook account with different name and different friends and sent her friend request. She accepted and dropped her WhatsApp number.
She is now telling me she will come next month June and will give it to me when she comes. Not knowing that am the one she is chatting grin grin

She even put for the Voice note, "any style you want o"

Abeg na who swear for Nigerian girls head.

Na real bahd guy u be bruh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
KingDash:
Homes that ya babe wey you Dey rant about eh, she even Dey my house right now after fucking her 3 times today

You're sucking the expired cunt of one of the sugar mommas paying your bills. This night some nigga gonna cum in ya asshole grin

#GayLivesMatter.
#KingDashGayNeedsHelp
#SaveKingDash

Pele o? grin grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by EmzyT: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
KingDash:
The muhfucker na the same muhfucker.. bitchboy get a life.

I was expecting this grin grin grin If only a fool like you know the nature of the work most youths like us do, you'd know that using 2-3 phones shouldn't be a big deal at all!

Better get a life and stop being stvpid tongue tongue tongue

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Theoradiaclly it takes a gay to know another gay
Faber:

You're sucking the expired cunt of one of the sugar mommas paying your bills. This night some nigga gonna cum in ya asshole grin

#GayLivesMatter.
#KingDashGayNeedsHelp
#SaveKingDash

Pele o? grin grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
My nigga I Dey use iPhone 12pro max too it’s not a big deal too, hope say tomorrow you no go dey this nairaland Dey beg for alms
EmzyT:

I was expecting this grin grin grin If only a fool like you know the nature of the work most youths like us do, you'd know that using 2-3 phones shouldn't be a big deal at all!

Better get a life and stop being stvpid tongue tongue tongue
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Mcslize: 1:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Faber:

@the bolded I no dey use am play o. So that no unwanted pregnancy, they fit tire another person belle for your head

Exactly. Very very important.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Giftexx: 1:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Faber:

See Faber pics
cooool
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2022
KingDash:
My nigga I Dey use iPhone 12pro max too it’s not a big deal too, na one alhaji for Abuja bleeped my ass hole pay me wella. Gay hookups dey pay. If you need contacts , DM..Faber don ask me to stop gay hookups but I no gree

Thank God say I tried to help you, you swore to die on top gay hookups. It's a pity we lost you to LGBTQ
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Paste aza make I send you something make you eat
Faber:

Thank God say I tried to help you, you swore to die on top gay hookups. It's a pity we lost you to LGBTQ
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
KingDash:
Paste aza make I send you something make you eat

Lol. feed your village people and family first. Charity begins at home. If you have done that...then you use the remaining money to get yourself admitted in a rehab...you need it
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
KingDash:
I won help my miserable life... money no be problem, my ass hole dey pay steady so money dey, paste aza

People mad for this forum a swear
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:

I suck dicks raw and my asshole is condemned
chai... no wonder you useless
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Two grown men acting like immature kids... undecided

Calling someone gay is an insult? Wow! grin

Nigerians really are a backward bunch...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.