Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns (69229 Views)

Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Simplelion: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
looks like there more female with guns thou
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cliqtips: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

GBAM! That's why no one can invade America. Their citizens are armed to the teeth, and are ready to defend themselves... But unfortunately they are mad

Having guns don't guarantee ones safety.

They might not be able to invade the country but they can still be exterminated by using atom bomb.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Joey R Johnson deserves all the credit for exposing the disturbing fascination Americans have with guns. And you know these are just the ones showcased. Think about the millions of other households with this going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnson__joey/status/1530499953944055814?t=BW6-RnPP6Db2b_O_RaKHQQ&s=19

And so?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by nomenclature(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Joey R Johnson deserves all the credit for exposing the disturbing fascination Americans have with guns. And you know these are just the ones showcased. Think about the millions of other households with this going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnson__joey/status/1530499953944055814?t=BW6-RnPP6Db2b_O_RaKHQQ&s=19
They all love to be super heroes, they have this obsession of being a super hero,that is why most of their movies end with being called a hero or being kissed or making love as a compensation after fighting in a war or doing something amazing.
America will be destroyed from within

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
No more RIPs for that country joor. Make them kill themselves dey go. I argued with one American that it's easier to buy guns than alcohol In their country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:
Truth is the American government can't even fight it's citizens if need be.
Most of these guys have more guns than an average Nigerian police station.
they are gonna fight tanks with what? Oh please.

I own guns but I’m not delusional. Mine are for self defense of my home and a tiny piece for my purse if I feel I’m going somewhere sketchy that I don’t trust 100 percent. Only a delusional person will believe they can defeat the government with their tanks and bombs if necessary.

White people are obsessed with guns because they are afraid of black uprising. They are living in fear of the repercussions of their fathers atrocities. As they should!

22 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by azpekuliar: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Imagine Russia invading USA or china invading USA cheesy grin eastern states should legalize gun biko mostly Asaba lets check something in Nigeria

They won’t make it past the border states. In the attack on Pearl Harbour, the Japanese knew it would be foolish to invade the American hinterland because behind every blade of grass would be an assault rifle welding American citizen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Corporate2020: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
headbasher96:
Imagine if this was nigeria

The breathing mannequin wouldn't be sleeping inside that Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Quiny32323: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The ultimate homeland security

And he decided to invade pearl harbour but later paid with his life also because he American soldiers roasted him with his ship.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nonexisting: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Boko Haram would have been extinct 10 years ago.
I dey tell you. All these armed robbers with double barrels will be afraid to enter people's home anyhow too. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by ecomalchemist(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Na so.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
nomenclature:

They all love to be super heroes, they have this obsession of being a super hero,that is why most of their movies end with being called a hero or being kissed or making love as a compensation after fighting in a war or doing something amazing.
America will be destroyed from within
the red states should segregate and go destroy themselves as they’ve been wishing to

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by sotall(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:
Truth is the American government can't even fight it's citizens if need be.
Most of these guys have more guns than an average Nigerian police station.

grin grin grin

LWTMB!

Thats a fact from you.
Most of these owners have more ammunition than an average Nigerian police station

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cosmos1440: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Word! Word!! Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Everywhere with their brand of madness. undecided
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Onliie(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
This is an aberration, US needs serious gun control, I will continue saying it.

Keep saying it and you will be shot

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Konjiboii: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dalil8:

Russia has just as many guns as the U.S. Can you count the numbers of AK's worldwide? I bet not.

Think about the armies, militia groups, terrorist groups and criminals worldwide in possession of the AK. Then you might begin to wonder about the ones already in Russia's possession .

More than 100 countries have AK's as their standard army rifle.

Their citizens don't own as much guns as Americans baba. That's the discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
headbasher96:
Imagine if this was nigeria

Boko Haram, Bandits, and Herdsmen would have since relocated from the North!

Only problem is that we don't have enough law enforcement agents to keep gun-totting citizens in check!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by pargelenis(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Now you wanna run around talking bout guns, like I ain't got none
What you think I sold 'em all?
'Cause I stay well off?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Impressive. It shouldn’t bother me since our laws are different.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by airmax16: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
that is why I said it would be hard to invade USA fah that country citizen are mad to the top fah see guns I remembered midway or after pearl harbor a Japanese navy general said we just woke a sleeping giant and I also remember a Japanese general said the if the jap could defect USA under six month they have win the war buh if it pass the six month his not sure of the faith of Japanese in the war respect to that country fah

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
America's problem is not guns but psychological. The nation of rights and liberties have taken things too far and now it is biting them in the ass. Parents no longer have control, kids are hooked not only on hard drugs but presciptions as well. PArents would rather fill a child with antidepressants than to scold him or her. Social media is where kids from 7-17 learn how to survive in the world. Their parents are only secondary sources of information.

Take away all the legal ways to own guns in America and you would be surprised that people will setill get murdered by mass shooters. Criminals don't obtain guns legally, they purchase it from the streets. Furthermore, a person that is doped up or mentally impaired would kill or hurt someone with or without guns. We have acid attacks, knife and blunt force traumas. We have arsons and people who can make bombs out of household chemicals.....America is a country full of triggered people just waiting to explode, may God help us oh, America no safe, 9ja sef na Lucifer's scrotum embarassed embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Orpe7(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
An American is easily an expendable
Awon if they was a zombie breakout, this people will defend themselves gbam
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Lewisdinho(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yet they are far way better than your
Zoo of a country politicians.
juman:
America is a country with very stupid politicians.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by SmartyPants(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

GBAM! That's why no one can invade America. Their citizens are armed to the teeth, and are ready to defend themselves... But unfortunately they are mad

That's not why.

Sure having armed citizens makes it hard but the truth is, the US military is simply too large far too well equipped.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cosmos1440: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Boko Haram would have been extinct 10 years ago.

And IPOB won't even celebrate their one year anniversary .

10 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Zulu2022: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dalil8:

And what's to stop Russia from arming it's citizens in the event of a war? Ukraine did it.

Russia can easily hand out 20 - 30 assault rifles per person.
u know how much those guns cost,u tink average Russia earn 2k USD to buy it,and dis guns are own by individual,as in the use there money buy am

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Originality007: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
How can any Bookoharram, Fulani or bandit attack such County

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Udemzy05: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yet Nobody is saying America is not a safe place to live.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by blackparadise: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
To date those ladies self they fair me, not to talk of fuvking their girlfriends , don't brake their heart them go revenge with gun...I fair ametivsns
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Zulu2022: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Before entering any average American house,knock bfr intrude or else,ur brains will be shattered

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.