Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns (69316 Views)

Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cheleku(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

GBAM! That's why no one can invade America. Their citizens are armed to the teeth, and are ready to defend themselves... But unfortunately they are mad

You guys are funny. And you think if say China wants to fight America, they will invade her? They'll just nuke cities...that would vaporize both humans and guns.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by bigtt76(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Different strokes for different folks. In Nigeria, cars, phones, women and corruption is the order of the day cheesy

SecretAgent7706:
Joey R Johnson deserves all the credit for exposing the disturbing fascination Americans have with guns. And you know these are just the ones showcased. Think about the millions of other households with this going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnson__joey/status/1530499953944055814?t=BW6-RnPP6Db2b_O_RaKHQQ&s=19
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by PoliteActivist: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:
Truth is the American government can't even fight it's citizens if need be.
Most of these guys have more guns than an average Nigerian police station.

Lie.
One guy with armored car can wipe all these people away
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by ransomed: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is the main reason American politicians do not misbehave like the Nigeria looters.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by integrity16(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by shantti(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangetheChange:
mostly Republicans and white extremists
If you try to invade United States , the invading
force should be prepared for a devastating urban Guerilla warfare, with each houses in America laying ambush and shooting from all angles to the invading troops.
Guns everywhere

Nuclear weapon can do the trick. Just detonate 200 nukes let's see how they will survive
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by drololaaof: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Republicans and Trumpism prevent gun control, crazy politicians, that is why the January 6th Capitol hill invasion. God own country turning to devil\ demongun own country
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boogyman557, afa?
see u see luuga, buuga & kala everywhia oo!

d vawulence will be unlimited!
grin
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by chukwuibuipob: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
sad here,make police catch u with water gun/plastic toy gun,u go confess ur generation sin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by tnerro1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
When I get there Na so I go do self, armed to the teeth Incase Nigeria wan carry me come back

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by musicwriter(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Because western culture was created through wars!! There's no other reason white people rule the world today other than they're wholly warrior culture. It's a pity that most of you think they rule because they're smarter.

These people fought for 1,000 years straight non-stop!! And that's how they learned to conquer more civilized innocent people around the world.

If anybody needs more information, see why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World

If you want to learn how they used those guns against our African ancestors right here in Africa, see European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Eidris01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
More
So, what we see in movies are real! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by engrchykae(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
DannyFX2638:
A nation that can't survive without selling Arms to the extent of selling it to her own citizens.

Warmongers
Americans are violent
Their sports
Their movies
Reeks of violence
The world is for the violent anyway

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by sharpwriter(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
headbasher96:
Imagine if this was nigeria
War go don ṣẹlẹ̀ cheesy
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dalil8:

Russia has just as many guns as the U.S. Can you count the numbers of AK's worldwide? I bet not.

Think about the armies, militia groups, terrorist groups and criminals worldwide in possession of the AK. Then you might begin to wonder about the ones already in Russia's possession .

More than 100 countries have AK's as their standard army rifle.

So you think only Russia produce AK47

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by jrusky(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:

Saying average police station is understatement. These guys has gun more than many police station in Nigeria. Check the pictures again infact some police headquarters I'm not sure they can boast of having many guns as I'm seen here.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
they are calm people with all these guns they r still not at war. imagine if its nigeria
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
those Black marrying American ladies I pity you, how far with that black guy killed by her gf?

in Vector's voice they said black lives matters, are they counting us?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by edungene7: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lovely real freedom interpreted with pictures I love America
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
cococandy:
they are gonna fight tanks with what? Oh please.

I own guns but I’m not delusional. Mine are for self defense of my home and a tiny piece for my purse if I feel I’m going somewhere sketchy that I don’t trust 100 percent. Only a delusional person will believe they can defeat the government with their tanks and bombs if necessary.

White people are obsessed with guns because they are afraid of black uprising. They are living in fear of the repercussions of their fathers atrocities. As they should!

US will not fight it's citizens with Tanks neither will they bomb their citizens because it's their cities they will end up destroying. Russia with all their tanks has not defeated Ukraine. Almost every adult in US owns a gun... That's more than whats used in Ukraine right now. It's not Delusion!
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:

I beg to differ. Have you seen the size and budget of the US Military? These guns are toys compared to what the US Military has.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Golan007: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

GBAM! That's why no one can invade America. Their citizens are armed to the teeth, and are ready to defend themselves... But unfortunately they are mad

Who has invaded Canada or Italy?
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Skoonheid(f): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
This is an aberration, US needs serious gun control, I will continue saying it.

This is why they will always call beings like you monkey. Only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun . Get yourself a gun fool and stop commenting on matters higher than your IQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Help ooo this is serious
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Jmichael1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
See new and old kala every were....
boogyman were are uuuuuuu.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

I beg to differ. Have you seen the size and budget of the US Military? These guns are toys compared to what the US Military has.
How many military personnel do US have? Will the guns shoot itself?
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
NetValueFX:

US will not fight it's citizens with Tanks neither will they bomb their citizens because it's their cities they will end up destroying. Russia with all their tanks has not defeated Ukraine. Almost every adult in US owns a gun... That's more than whats used in Ukraine right now. It's not Delusion!

I agree the government won’t fight its citizens with bombs and tanks. The same reasons why that won’t happen are the same reasons why the people don’t need that many guns in the first place. That hypothetical situation is never going to happen. Like you said, it’s their city too.

The people who are staying armed to teeth and hyper vigilant are doing it for a whole different reason even though they front as “protecting themselves from the government”.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by joyandfaith: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
SecretAgent7706:
Joey R Johnson deserves all the credit for exposing the disturbing fascination Americans have with guns. And you know these are just the ones showcased. Think about the millions of other households with this going on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnson__joey/status/1530499953944055814?t=BW6-RnPP6Db2b_O_RaKHQQ&s=19

America is a violent country.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by Kwestionair: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
zoedew:
BOKO HARAM, IPOB, ESN, OPC, EGBESU BOYS, BANDITS et al will be far away.

Your terroristic mentality will make you leave your terrorist Fulani herdsmen brothers since they will be far away
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by stanluiz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
NRA (National Rifle Association) is the biggest financier of political parties in the US.

A top official of the association once boasted that there are more guns than people in the US.
Yes. You are right. There are 360 millions guns in US. US population is 330 million people.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by todugo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

That's not true. Gun ownership have made American worse internally. Thousands of Americans die every month from "Mass shooti g" due to gun laws and ownership by citizens.
The main reason America can't be invaded is due to high level of technological intelligence when it come to security Intel's,as well as other NATO allies like Britain.
Re: Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Skoonheid:

This is why they will always call beings like you monkey. Only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun . Get yourself a gun fool and stop commenting on matters higher than your IQ
the good guys with guns were standing around while that monster went in and killed 19 children. Stop regurgitating this thoughtless BS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.