Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28903 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SugarGirl44(f): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Chidex50:

Better join him and change this country for good rather than supporting your oppressors.

Yeah right.
Exactly how he changed Anambra that his people were all fleeing from the state abi.
Now all of them are constituting nuisance here in the SW.

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by gp6liveth(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

Does the stats control your vote? Except you are telling me you are part of those who sells their votes for penny
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ogbuefi677(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Why didn't Peter Obi transform Anambra state as governor for 8 years?
Have you crossed Ore in all your life?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Davesaves(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku kee u there..
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Paullo19: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2022
My fellow youths and Nigerians, it's high time we stop looking at if he is a PDP or APC member..if we want this country to move forward, let us all sit ND think first then vote for someone you think can do better.most of this people are just their for a selfish interest...Atiku made a criticizing those who murdered Deborah and wen some Muslims made comments he deleted the post..that's someone who want to be a president of a country with different culture and religion.
Then the other man who looks like my great grand pa that don't want to just take a chill pill for the youth..
We should think wisely before voting ND stop looking at the so called party.thank you all
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Reality3080: 8:10am On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

This is how you cause wahala for people.
Who are you calling zombie, and you are campaigning..
Stop killing the aspiration of Peter Obi
that’s their way

Just imagine someone saying only bastards will not vote Peter ob
They are doing more harm than good to d guy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Skymason20(m): 8:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Will he respect history
Or write history??
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by berrystunn(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

Anakogheli
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by shizzle1: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Vinesee:
Those nicompoops -yarubas attacking Peter Obi are afraid of his great prospects to turn the table around. They are scared that the chicken has come to roast. There will be major political upset in 2023 and God will see us through
Fixed.

90% of those nincompoops are from the sadWaste.

Brainless degenerates
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by WhizdomXX(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
It would only be a miscalculation if he doesn't run with a really popular north man as his vice. Truth be told, he stood no hope in PDP's primaries,. Best he would have scored is a distant 5th. And he wouldn't still have made it to Atiku's ticket as the South south governor's were stamping their foot on the ground on their contribution to the party, even more than the Southeast. We all should just ensure we collect our pvc before election day and do due justice on the day of election.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Danniedpastor(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

I don't like your reasoning at all,sir
First, men of value always have a defined goal. If you find out that where you are is no longer what you want, you simply go somewhere else that aligns with your goal.
2. Peter Obi is not the kind of man that want to waste funds on delegates just to be a presidential flag bearer. The man is too honorable for that. YOU SHOULD LEARN THIS I'M PORTS LESSON: INTEGRITY OVER ANYTHING.
3. Agreed, PDP is a big party and LP is a small party. But, this man have enough goodwill. Let's support him to win. Let's take Peter Obi to the grassroots. He can win this,if we want him.

A WIN FOR PETER OBI IS A WIN FOR ALL. LET'S WIN TOGETHER.

NB: nobody pays me to do this. I only want the best for you and I.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by CITIBEN(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
what do you expect brother when the so called delegates are already being paid in dollars to vote. Peter Obi know what he wants
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Danniedpastor(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

I don't like your reasoning at all,sir
First, men of value always have a defined goal. If you find out that where you are is no longer what you want, you simply go somewhere else that aligns with your goal.
2. Peter Obi is not the kind of man that want to waste funds on delegates just to be a presidential flag bearer. The man is too honorable for that. YOU SHOULD LEARN THIS I'M PORTS LESSON: INTEGRITY OVER ANYTHING.
3. Agreed, PDP is a big party and LP is a small party. But, this man have enough goodwill. Let's support him to win. Let's take Peter Obi to the grassroots. He can win this,if we want him.
A WIN FOR PETER OBI IS A WIN FOR ALL. LET'S WIN TOGETHER.
NB: nobody pays me to do this. I only want the best for you and I.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Titaniumental: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
No way he would have clinched PDP presidential ticket,we all know that.

So what else could he have done than to exit the party
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by WhizdomXX(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023
Lol abeg Leave Peter Obi ooh he is one of the better options. All we are waiting for is the Apc presidential primaries so we can know who stands the best chance of winning the federal in 2023. That said, Tinubu must contest.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Their Future is in their own hands now! Ome ife jide Offor! If you're 30yrs when the Ajala traveler started, you're now 38 without nothing to write home about, after another 8years, you will be 45yrs! If care is not taking, you're a dead man walking about..
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Allisgud: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
I stand with peter obi,I said it before apc,pdp is a gonna for me,but I consider pdp cos of wike,but if he didn't get the flag,I will vote for peter obi,if Nigeria are wise they should just allow a new party and an Easterner
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Chidex50(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yeah right.
Exactly how he changed Anambra that his people were all fleeing from the state abi.
Now all of them are constituting nuisance here in the SW.
Smiles....That's what the media told you. Have you travelled out of your state before?
Better put sentiments and tribe aside as a youth and vote competence.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Harni(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

You are right... But if he didn't switch to other party, he will still not win the PDP primary election and Atiku will still not take him as his Vice. So, I think he did the right thing...
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Prinxzona10: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Another twisted and logical submission that would be unveil soon is that a Southerner,may likely become the President and it may favor Peter Obi because I never seen any southern politician that has any issues with Peter Obi especially the bigwigs like Bola Tinubu,even Nyesom Wike,forget Wike's utterances...The only fear will likely come again from South Eastern evil and selfish politicians and not from the south south or the south west niii.....
(I don't judge things with emotions,I dislike sentiments,I ain't any fan of Nigeria politicians,I dislike Nigeria politicians from A to Z because of the conditions they have kept and still keeping the poor masses,I ain't in Nigeria and not gonna be there anytime soon,I tell you what will happen before it happen,I listed all these because some misguided slaves and brain dead miscreants will come to attack,abuse and curse their generations instead of to read,assimilate to understand the valid points been raised)....
Hear me,there's no permanent friend or permanent enemy when it comes to politics and if God want to do something or punish some people,he will do it in a way that seems impossible in the eyes of a mortal buh what i see,I tell you today,though is none of my business who rule Nigeria or not buh I see Southerners beating Northerners to their game and the Northerners may not see it coming......
The APC candidate will determine if my submission is going to be reality or not.If APC pick a southerner,you can discard my submission buh once they pick another northerner,open your mind to my submission and follow it up because it's going to happen....
As it is now,Nyesom Wike is bittered and not only against the Southerners buh mainly against the northerners especially from his closest pal Tambuwal and he's ready to pay them back if what I envisage pulls through...
If APC fail to elect a southern candidate and opt for another northerner,then it's likely that Bola Tinubu,Nyesom Wike and other grieved Southerners may team up and work against the north(remember that none of them will cross-carpet to any other party again according to the new Inec constitutions,so they are likely to act as spoilers to punish the north and get back the trust and unity from their southern neighbours) and when you have 70% votes from southern part,you likely gonna have 60% from north central(simple because they align passionately with southerners now more than the northerners,coutsey of Buhari's misrule and herdsmen killings),then you may also likely to get at least 30% from the christian northerners....then the game may be up for the northerners...
Please,my statements are always for the wise and mentalists,far-thinkers, realists and anti-sentimentalists...I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Prinxzona10: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2022
People hate the truth buh I will still tell you guys regardless..Without been sentimental,the southern part of Nigeria has only 4 candidates,others are just mere status buh is unfortunate that none of the 4 candidates will win because the system will work or have started working against them... Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo are in one group while Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike are in another group...
Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo will transform Nigeria buh the system wouldn't want them to do that because the politicians and elites are against anything that will benefits the masses especially the youths hence they can use anything to scuttled the chances of Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo especially that of Peter Obi..
Then Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike will fight off the Northern hegemony hence the reason northerners will fight silly not to allow any of the two to become the President(forget eye services from some of their politicians.Tambuwal vs Wike,a key study).....
My submission is that if you still believe in Nigeria,work for Peter Obi or Yemi Osibanjo buh if you want the south to stop been sissy,woman wrapper to the northerners,then work for Bola Tinubu or Nyesom Wike(though Nyesom Wike is out of the contest already)....
My final verdict is that,you wouldn't know what you have until you lose it and if the southerners have sense,they wouldn't be fighting any of these guys especially Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo.....
As for other candidates especially from the south,they will be instrumental in fulfilling any northern agenda(if there's any) very easy and nobody will challenge that because when you talk,they're going to remind you that your southern brother is the president...what i'm saying in essence is that,it will be more better for a she goat from the south to rule over Nigeria than any of the southern candidates(apart from those aforementioned 4 candidates) to become the president because it will be more worse than you can imagine....
Lastly,stop disgracing yourself because of some evil and wicked politicians that knows nothing about your existence because at the end of the day,it's only about them and their families....I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Harni(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

Yea, is actually a very big political miscalculation but don't forget that even, if he had stay in PDP, he would still not have won because Atiku has already bought his way with his stolen wealth

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SugarGirl44(f): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Chidex50:

Smiles....That's what the media told you. Have you travelled out of your state before?
Better put sentiments and tribe aside as a youth and vote competence.

Which media?
I know exactly what's happening live.
Igbo people troop out of the east in their thousands on a regular basis, go to schools in the SW and check, they sell all sorts in traffic, they build small shops at any available space, just to make a living.
My point is, if Anambra and d east in general was that conducive, those people won't be migrating like that.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by odomanis: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

What exactly are you saying ? Now he is on the ballot so, If you like him as you claim, you have the opportunity to vote for him. If he had remained in PDP,he would not be on the ballot and you would not have the opportunity to vote for him. What he did, he did for us Nigerians who believe in him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by iike: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Obi all the way Naija be wise!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Chidex50(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Which media?
I know exactly what's happening live.
Igbo people troop out of the east in their thousands on a regular basis, go to schools in the SW and check, they sell all sorts in traffic, they build small shops at any available space, just to make a living.
My point is, if Anambra and d east in general was that conducive, those people won't be migrating like that.
Is it still paining you?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ledaman: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Incoming Biafra president grin
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Flows001(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
All I can say is that I have OBIdiently gotten my PVC for next year..
I beseech reasonable Nigerians to do same, even the Devil knows that our LABOUR will never be in vain.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Prisco4luv(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
May God help you sir,
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by iike: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
I love this gambling slogan"you must play before you can win " Obi must contest for president before he can win o . Let's do our selves some good just this once by voting Obi.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by RealEzee(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2022
PO got my vote

PDP I've seen

APC I've seen

I wanna try something new

LP I dey with una
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by RealEzee(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Prinxzona10:
People hate the truth buh I will still tell you guys regardless..Without been sentimental,the southern part of Nigeria has only 4 candidates,others are just mere status buh is unfortunate that none of the 4 candidates will win because the system will work or have started working against them... Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo are in one group while Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike are in another group...
Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo will transform Nigeria buh the system wouldn't want them to do that because the politicians and elites are against anything that will benefits the masses especially the youths hence they can use anything to scuttled the chances of Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo especially that of Peter Obi..
Then Bola Tinubu and Nyesom Wike will fight off the Northern hegemony hence the reason northerners will fight silly not to allow any of the two to become the President(forget eye services from some of their politicians.Tambuwal vs Wike,a key study).....
My submission is that if you still believe in Nigeria,work for Peter Obi or Yemi Osibanjo buh if you want the south to stop been sissy,woman wrapper to the northerners,then work for Bola Tinubu or Nyesom Wike(though Nyesom Wike is out of the contest already)....
My final verdict is that,you wouldn't know what you have until you lose it and if the southerners have sense,they wouldn't be fighting any of these guys especially Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo.....
As for other candidates especially from the south,they will be instrumental in fulfilling any northern agenda(if there's any) very easy and nobody will challenge that because when you talk,they're going to remind you that your southern brother is the president...what i'm saying in essence is that,it will be more better for a she goat from the south to rule over Nigeria than any of the southern candidates(apart from those aforementioned 4 candidates) to become the president because it will be more worse than you can imagine....
Lastly,stop disgracing yourself because of some evil and wicked politicians that knows nothing about your existence because at the end of the day,it's only about them and their families....I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
I feel Osibanjo could have made sense in a way but for me he is part of the failed govt we are experiencing, not a good play for me ,if he had opted out earlier especially that time Buhari was on sick leave and they had to take reports to a sick president instead of the vp,Omo that one alone was just embarrassing to say the least,he's not bold jor.

My vote is for PO .

Have a blessed day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Borno State For Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.