Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28898 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Makcollins(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Carry go!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

Thank you for wishing him all the best. He didn't disappoint me by switching parties.

New wine won't be poured into an old skin.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2022
helinues:
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?

Don't worry. He doesn't need to even do any official assignment.

People are assigning themselves the responsibility of campaigning for him. They'll do just fine.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
Only Amala and Ewedu Women will not vote Peter Obi. All progressive and sensible market women will give Peter Obi there Vote.

Keep quiet.....

It's All for PO, and PO for All
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by galaxy2020(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2022
We will support you, not those thieves in PDP and APC
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Bluntemperor: 5:57am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

GBAM !
Now that Dubai landlords have been spending dollars as usual in Conventions and some nonsensical people still believes that it the best thing to do.
As usual,it was the same pertern in 2015 and 2019- spending Dollars freely in a Convention! Don't worry, our Naira will soon rise above other Currencies through illegality!
We would soon have permanent 24/7 lights, even in our villages, through more importation of generators through our well known Association of Generators company dealers! Remember how we went to Ghana to open generator shops and after three months nobody visited our shops,we returned to Nigeria for business as usual!
Though waters run freely in Dubai and U K,roads and infrastructures development is almost a thing of the past in many Western Countries but we Nigerians don't like those things,we don't like truth and we can delete it!
Check through our Conventions- we don't talk of Integrity and Impeccable Characters! We talk about wrestling power at all costs by spending Dollars to the highest bidders and we give out dollars too!
We love Corruption and Money and that is the language! We love Positions,Power too and we can do anything to get it!
We the Masses will follow once there is dollars in our hands!
Welcome to reality check on Nigeria!

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Asianjollof007: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

What's the difference between APC and PDP? Na mumu like you go vote atiku, ode.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Frigga13: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Asianjollof007:

What's the difference between APC and PDP? Na mumu like you go vote atiku, ode.

Mumu after your father?. so he’s ode?

Next!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Asianjollof007: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Mumu after your father?. so he’s ode?

Next!

Your entire household is dimwitted. I'm not surprised, you inherited your stupidity from your dad. Foolish son of a wretched bvtch.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Frigga13: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Your entire household is dimwitted. I'm not surprised, you inherited your stupidity from your dad. Foolish son of a wretched bvtch.

You mean your entire family .. both nuclear and extended.. more like your lineage ?

Some are born dimwits..
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Qoko: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2022
The whole of my family are voting Obi.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by optm(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Voting a party other than the APC and PDP would solve many problems in the political climate of Nigeria . I wish Nigerians would be wise enough to do the needful
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by optm(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2022
optm:
Voting a party other than the APC and PDP would solve many problems in the political climate of Nigeria . I wish Nigerians would be wise enough to do the needful
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Zico5(m): 6:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

Speak for yourself don't try to smuggle the north into your pettiness, they are wiser than you think.the only people that hate igbos are Yoruba Muslim and average northerner don't trust an afonja they know you are snakes.
Continue to deceive yourself. When Tinubu is voted APC candidate I will note u

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Tutu19: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
helinues:

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?
why don't u contribute ur quota? Must he spend his money to save Nigeria? U should bring ur own money let's all contribute and make him succeed if u want a good Nigeria. With what we have on ground, Nigeria will collapse if we experience APC or PDP in another 8 yrs. Pls let's use social media to raise money and support this man, he has 50% chance of doing well even though the wicked will fight him.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by oyeb15: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Obi odd to win is 10,000 to 1
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Asianjollof007: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:

You mean your entire family .. both nuclear and extended.. more like your lineage ?

Some are born dimwits..

Get lost, ode.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by 989900: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
Only Amala and Ewedu Women will not vote Peter Obi. All progressive and sensible market women will give Peter Obi there Vote.

Please don't create unnecessary enemies for this movement.
Everyone is getting on this train or thinking of doing so, please, I beg you, don't start with this una childish Nairaland banter.

Peter Obi needs everyone.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't care whether his going to win or lose am going to vote peter obi my family my staff all of them peter obi in Asaba

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Charisma01: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

Where do some you keep getting this nonsense impression that those online don't have PVC? Those online are they not real human beings?

I have my pvc since 2011 and i have been online ever since.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Frigga13: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Get lost, ode.

Ode!!!

Is that your name?

Next!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
I think he left because he knew he stood no chance against atiku the dollar man and wike. But yes Labour Party is way way lower but he might just pull a one off in a million year shock but I know there is probably a one in a million chance of that happening.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2022
helinues:

Then vote for hell fire, come back here to complain in 2024.

Una never see something.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by HRMK: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
PETER OBI MAY LOOK LIKE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY BUT HE WONT AND CANT WIN!
NIGERIA IS MORE ABT MONEY POLITICS!ITS EIGHTER U BANKROLL UR AMBITION OR U GET PEOPLE TO PROVIDE THE WARCHEST!CAN OBI PROVIDE THE RESOURCES?WHO WILL FLOAT OBI WHO WE ALL KNOW TO BE A BILLIONAIRE?WHO?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by shadelek(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
But PDP wouldn't have given him the opportunity he needed as well.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nedum1979: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

So you think if not PDP OR APC no one can election again in Nigeria, that's false believe
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by gregyboy(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, [s]you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation[/s].

tinubu dem people
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by popez: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

Stop writing trash! His supporters are happy he moved to another party.

We are with him all the way
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by edosignature(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Those who votes on election days are never on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. For any one to win election in Nigeria as it stand now must be National & not Regional.
I'm pro Obi, but truth be told he can't win election in this present day Nigeria.

How do I convince people in the rurals of Zamfara, Jos, Borno, Sokoto, Ekiti, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Kogi, Yobe, Edo, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Yola, Adamawa, Bauchi, Osun, Ebonyi & Plateau state to vote for Peter Obi

Labour Party have no structure in those states & Elections are never won on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

It's 100% glaring that Obi can't get to the presidency through LP, but it might boost his popularity just as the Uninformed Muhammadu Buhari did with ANPP, ACN the APC.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

And you think Obi is a popular (not mere fame, but weighty and charismatic) presidential candidate?

No I didn't say obi is. Bt that's a scenario where that can happen ans obi "may" be getting popular with the youths.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SugarGirl44(f): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2022
This guy should rather fight to be the president of biafra, the country of the chestbeaters.
They all reason the same way.
How can he just sit in his palour and assume all those millions of people here and there are his supporters?
When did they all sign an agreement that they're for Labor Party?
You can't win based on assumption and false hope Pitobi.

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SugarGirl44(f): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Then vote for hell fire, come back here to complain in 2024.

Una never see something.

So you think Pitobi would suddenly turn dead Nigeria to paradise abi?
Nigeria's foundation wasn't built to work for you and I, except the fulani people.
10 of Pitobi can't make it work.
As long as NG remains one, it's always going to be a he'll hole, ma fo.
You people should start thinking and talking about Biafra and Yoruba Nation, that's our last hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dalung Celebrates Sadiq Popoola's Birthday At The Olympics. / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77