Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28897 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by SugarGirl44(f): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Chidex50:

Is it still paining you?

Pain as how?
Rather y'all should be ashamed of your inconsistencies.
You say one thing but your actions are the exact opposite.
East is the most developed and has the highest concentration of billionaires, yet your folks can't live there to enjoy all the development, but would rather constitute nuisance in a place where there are brown roofs.
No be ment be that?
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru.
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by shegzbillionz(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
edosignature:
Those who votes on election days are never on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. For any one to win election in Nigeria as it stand now must be National & not Regional.
I'm pro Obi, but truth be told he can't win election in this present day Nigeria.

How do I convince people in the rurals of Zamfara, Jos, Borno, Sokoto, Ekiti, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Kogi, Yobe, Edo, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Yola, Adamawa, Bauchi, Osun, Ebonyi & Plateau state to vote for Peter Obi

Labour Party have no structure in those states & Elections are never won on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

It's 100% glaring that Obi can't get to the presidency through LP, but it might boost his popularity just as the Uninformed Muhammadu Buhari did with ANPP, ACN the APC.
u will see what you have never seen before, mark those words
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by edosignature(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Elections are never won on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp & with Prayers points... Know this for real.

Those who vote don't brag about it & the states that will decides the elections are not state LP can reach.

shegzbillionz:
u will see what you have never seen before, mark those words
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Chidex50(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Pain as how?
Rather y'all should be ashamed of your inconsistencies.
You say one thing but your actions are the exact opposite.
East is the most developed and has the highest concentration of billionaires, yet your folks can't live there to enjoy all the development, but would rather constitute nuisance in a place where there are brown roofs.
No be ment be that?
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru.
E pain am!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by tonididdy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
Would wike have stepped down for obi against atiku?
Atiku would have still won the ticket, obi saved himself shame and moved to a party that ensure his face MUST BE on the ballot paper irrespective of if he wins or not!
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by NigeriaAjoka: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.

Who are the a lot of them? We have pvc and we have networks of ppl going house to house so if u don’t know what’s coming keep quiet! U think u can come online to discourage ppl? My brother we know your type and we’re just starting o….PETER OBI must win and as a matter of fact we his youthful supporters are ready to use our own money to make sure our mothers, fathers, those in the markets gets their pvc and vote him! APC in 2015 won because of social media so don’t try playing with the power of social media! Vote him if u want and don’t try to discourage those who support him genuinely!

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by labelle123(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
OBI-dient
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by madridsta007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
chinjo:

Online warrior is advising a 2-term Anambra Governor. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Foolishbuhari: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
He never disappointed me. Matter if fact, I endorsed the move. There are many neurals who'll never vote the PDP even if they present the pope. Not to think about a plot to embarrass him!

Peter Is a very cultured man. Never abuses and never throws a tantrum even when under Immense pressure to and he'd be rightly justified. They kicked against zoning and expected him to waste his hard earned money buying delegate conscience? Nah! Better he left my friend. Salam
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
this guy is not gonna become presideent or vise....
he doesnt understand nigeria....
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by FrauleinBlossom(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Youngminister:
Nigerians will still vote him because we're tired of buying cooking gas @ #800 per kg a paint of garri @ #1000 what we need @ this point is a new Nigeria irrespective of tribes nor party we're tired of protesting against bad government, insecurity, high price in food stock, Assu strike and all that please LET OBI LEAD

For me, no more unnecessary spending on LPG, I recycle my organic wastes to gas, For details, check this out: https://blonergy.com.ng/biogas-course/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.