Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women (28902 Views)

PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by dochenaj: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
It was not. He should have left as early as January, and started courting and building men that can compete in many states for both governorship, senatorial, and house of reps positions.

These would be the men that will do the grassroots work for him and would constitute his structure.

But it is not too late to start now. There is still at least 8 months before the general elections. Anything can happen.

Obi wouldn't have won against Atiku in that primaries that was free for all. Maybe he hoped PDP will zone it to the South. And it was a smart move for him to leave when he realized that, howbeit late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by gasparpisciotta: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most comments didn’t reflect the potential of PO candidature with the Labor party.

If all the labour unions and the youth population can rally behind a single candidate the PO have a chance going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
sweetjohn:
The masses are deceiving him and we have our PVC with us to vote for him.

If all the people you call "masses" are to vote 200 times each, Obi still wont win.

The earlier you face the reality standing right in front of you, the better.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by JADEK04: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigeria is on courses,very difficult for them to understand ur mission
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ponishah: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter Obituary
You are the first cadaver on this thread...
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by edosignature(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those who votes on election days are never on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. For any one to win election in Nigeria as it stand now must be National & not Regional.
I'm pro Obi, but truth be told he can't win election in this present day Nigeria.

How do I convince people in the rurals of Zamfara, Jos, Borno, Sokoto, Ekiti, Kano, Kaduna, Ondo, Kogi, Yobe, Edo, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Yola, Adamawa, Bauchi, Osun, Ebonyi & Plateau state to vote for Peter Obi

Labour Party have no structure in those states & Elections are never won on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

It's 100% glaring that Obi can't get to the presidency through LP, but it might boost his popularity just as the Uninformed Muhammadu Buhari did with ANPP, ACN the APC.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Angelfrost(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023

After North 2015 and 2019, where is Nigeria today?!!

If PDP had done the needful in 16 whole years of being in Power, would APC have had the audacity to sway Nigerians in 2014?!!

If you don't know APC and PDP are siblings from the same family tree of corruption and poor leadership, then you are either as fantastically corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu, or just not very well lettered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Rivguydee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lolz I thought I read one news where IPOB Abi ESN threatened that elections will not hold anywhere in South East… Abi e get condition dem give wey i no read?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by IPIGMODS: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pls stop clowning. He can't even win the SE not to talk of the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by OkoroBufo: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Leaving PDP was a wise decision... It shows he is loyal to his country!

Was he supposed to play second fiddle to fantastically corrupt charlatans throwing money at equally corrupt and stupid delegates?!!
Obi is a saint, isn't he?

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Blake755: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerians suffer e no dey tire una let's vote for change it doesn't has to be a popular candidate embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by buzorcharles(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train

Oga at ur age u still dey party things. Naija problem no dey tire u? Even for the party sef u ain't known. Party can't do anything for rather give a bragging right. Oga think deeper. There is more to naija than party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by casualobserver: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-counting-on-you-to-beat-apc-pdp-peter-obi-tells-youths-market-women

"
“The NLC has a membership of about 5 million, the TUC has a membership of about 8 to 10 million, the number of students registered in the Federal universities is about 2.5 million, those who are not in the Federal universities are about 6.7 million, when you add all that together, you are looking at about 20 reserved voters that have direct affiliation with Labour Party."

typical Peter Obi, talking theory and reeling stats. market women may be technically part of TUC but only their leadership know, ask the typical market woman woman anywhere in Ngeria, they dont know anything about |labour party and many of them are die hard APC or PDP supporters and will never change. it's like telling NURTW, they are technicall part of the labour party.

This is the problem with peter OBi, too much theory but if you examine his reality it doesnt match his rhetoric.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by buzorcharles(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Pls stop clowning. He can't even win the SE not to talk of the rest of Nigeria.

U will be shamed but las Las u will enjoy better government
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by sweetjohn(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If all the people you call "masses" are to vote 200 times each, Obi still wont win.

The earlier you face the reality standing right in front of you, the better.

Rigging right! Let me tell you, you see next election, the youths and the masses will defend it like endsars. No rooms for rigging and thieves next election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-counting-on-you-to-beat-apc-pdp-peter-obi-tells-youths-market-women

If PO wins the Presidency, all the bad actors in PDP and APC will simply port to Labour Party and continue doing what they know how to do best.

LOOT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by casualobserver: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Most comments didn’t reflect the potential of PO candidature with the Labor party.

If all the labour unions and the youth population can rally behind a single candidate the PO have a chance going forward.

The word in bold sums up the problem with peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by clevybrown(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am OBIdient... With Peter Obi all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by buzorcharles(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rivguydee:
Lolz I thought I read one news where IPOB Abi ESN threatened that elections will not hold anywhere in South East… Abi e get condition dem give wey i no read?

Keep acting as a programmed being that u are. No look deeper keep fighting ethnicity

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Lerio(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
chinjo:
Sir, you are someone I have so much respect for. Forget about people giving you false hopes online. A lot of them does not have PVC. No matter your level of competence, you need the right platform to win ection in Nigeria. How can you win election in Nigeria with a party that does not even control any state in the country. I like your spirit but the truth be told, leaving PDP for Labour party was a very big political miscalculation.
Change your thoughts bro.. This is what they want us to believe. The 1% controlling the corridors of power. We will Obidently send them to their pension homes soon inshallah. Even if it doesn't work in 2023, 2027 it will. But the truth is that my generation is awake and aware. We don't care about party. We are voting someone with vision and progress of the country at heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Sponono: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Chigold101(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
I wish you all the best, though you disappointed your supporters by switching over to another party

I still believe Mr Obi is better than so many deplorable aspirants on the campaign Train
You missed it.
His supporters were not members of POP in the first place.
We his supporters are not interested in any party. But be that as it may, today almost everyone of us have joined the Labour Party.

Obj is a movement and we move with him.
He didn't disappoint anyone

3 Likes

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by Paradigms: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi is for a fair contest not knowing that some people have sworn that they rather win this election or Nigeria sinks
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by tenpipsperday: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Which of the Labour factions did he visited in Ogun State ?

If you can't construct one simple but correct sentence in English why not try pidgin English?
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ponishah: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?
Help him try..
Not that I am optimistic, but I am beginning to think the average masses give up too easily.
But, let's see if we can really tell them power belongs to you and I.
We did it for MKO against all odds
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by OBALOLA55(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Think9ja:
Any body but Atiku and Tinubu is ok by me.

Atiku and Tinubu are pandemic, a plague, an epidemic, a kleptomaniac, a fraud, and everything evil.

Never vote for him.
FIXED

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by DrAkpa(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
helinues:
You can't use mouth to inflate cow. Obi should let that sink

Instead of him to assign most of his campaign to allies and friends, Obi would rather want to do it alone cos he doesn't want to spend. How many people can he reach out to by himself?

His allies and friends are the urchins campaigning for him online grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ponishah: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this media hype and noise from his fans .. nobody remembers 2nd runnerup .. talk more of third or fourth

Vote Atiku for a working Nigeria ..

Apc killed Nigeria and Nigerians .. no to evil party

Power to the people
North 2023
I am more pdp than you, BUT PDP IS APC AND APC IS PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by FatherOfJesus: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

he dint disappoint me
Re: I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women by ponishah: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akurakambe:
We are with you Peter Obi, our incoming president.
The man of the moment.
I'm ready to waste my vote on you, if voting for you is wasting of vote like zombies said.

Youths are taking over their country.
This is how you cause wahala for people.
Who are you calling zombie, and you are campaigning..
Stop killing the aspiration of Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.