Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44498 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by SamOchuko: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.

Extremely lazy Nigeria youth, will you want your son to be like you when he grows up? Guy man up and hustle, women are no more encouraged to be idle not to talk of a man.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by tammie24: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
anthonyuncle:
you better get your ass up and go get something profitable to do.

you might be enjoying it now, but later in life, you will be frustrated and full of regrets.

your children will grow up to love and respect their mum only.
you will be seen as the number one liability of the family.

with time, your friends and peers who are laboring now will start counting their achievements in legacies, properties, positions, possessions, money and wealth. and you will have nothing for yourself.
no one at that stage will be ready to help you.

this your d!ck that you are kinging about will be so useless and a natural erection will be so annoying to you.

be wise
this comment should be framed abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Confusion In My Very Young Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.