Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44462 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by zionstaar75: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.
you're a big fool for thinking this way,are u from akwa ibom or cross river, they are the ones that think like this
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by themanderon: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
It will all end in tears. One day she will discover that you are a parasite then you will know what's up.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by gozzlin: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op must be an Ijaw or Yoruba guy.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Prettychild(f): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

Bros you need to pray because it looks like sorry to say that you are under a family curse
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Skyehigher1: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a shameful act . Bro try to change. May evil not befall your wife let say if your wife is sick now how did you take care of your families. Try to be a responsible man okay
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
This jobless boy. Your story no dey ever finish. The same you are addicted to clubbing, now you're leeching off your imaginary girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Sunnydoo: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
This post shouldn't exist.

Pls, remove it immediately before it spread covid one, nine.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by BigBashiru: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Marriage should be scrapped/ abolished....
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Cloud007: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
You have started a curse my dear....and is taking in full swing already. Same will happen to your male child if you don't break it.

Beg your brother's wife to forgive and forget.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by mandate12: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Only for a short while bro!

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by akint67(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why do you like wasting your time writing this unrealistic and fabricated story of yours.
You know within you that you are lying and trying to draw traffic with this your illusionistic story.
Please find a reasonable topic of discuss next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Dearlord(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

Oh Lord!
Why are you so bitter at this lucky chap ?
Free the boy joor! He is one of the lucky man out of over millions of men in this country.

Why are these women wicked , they are don't want men to enjoy ⅒% of what they enjoy daily in their life time

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by AwesomeGod10(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Isoko man

KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by harmony75: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house
How did lazy ass got a house?! Family house is not your house ode go and break the laziness curse upon you and family. Tomorrow when she brings in children from another man as yours you will be here crying.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by macof(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are among the lucky ones, if she still respects your authority as the head of the family.

It's really strange that you think having dicck makes one the head of the family, rather than the role they play

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Originalsly: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.

Did you ever ask him why he preferred wearing the wrapper instead of the pants? .....and have you ever seen what he wore.under the wrapper?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Nickson6969(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are wasting away you don't know...u are the woman of the house.. forget that thing in between your legs...when she sees a Man that is everything you are not..your eyes will.so open..and see is a curse in the family and is not good..

Is shameful for a man to be speaking like this..chai..home she see this post...lady you are with a boy not a man

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by asto70: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
HITsquad:
People don't learn a bad attitude unless it suits their original personality.
please permit me to use this on my status.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by macof(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Isoko man

Lol I hear this a lot that this was my exact thought too. But is it true that isoko and urhobo men are like this grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kelvin3476: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

yes she does, my masculinity still intact
MASCULINITY KEE U AND THAT UR DESPERATE WIFE TO BE
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kelvin3476: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When a man feeds a woman for many years no one will care or know but let that same woman feed the man for just a week then the whole community will be aware, suffice to say your day of embarrassment is just lurking around the corner.

Stay sharp and be ready for your breakfast!
THIS ON IS A LAZY BRAT
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by AwesomeGod10(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro no words can explain it, you need go there to see for yourself grin
The situation he just explained are typical of isoko men, and a few urhobos.

macof:

Lol I hear this a lot that this was my exact thought too. But is it true that isoko and urhobo men are like this grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kelvin3476: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amarisco:
Chai.

Only a few things can make me more sick than this. And men like this are very rampant.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY RAMPANT IN UR KINGDRED .
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by udomma1005(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nor worry, when she Don help you pay bride price, her true person go show.
Make we bet weda we nor go read when she Don stab u die, continue in your foolery undecided
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by BRATISLAVA: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mindlog:
You just keep offering your girlfriend sex and she provides for you in exchange ....what a lucky man you are!

Nothing like "a liability or unproductive man" in any comment. He's doing great with his fables!

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kelvin3476: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mindlog:
You just keep offering your girlfriend sex and she provides for you in exchange ....what a lucky man you are!
THE SAME LIVERAGE WOMEN ENJOY.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Mindlog: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Nothing like "a liability or unproductive man" in any comment. He's doing great with his fables!

One need not to be told that this is tales by moonlight. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Emdebby2: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
How could you be proud of your lazy life? This is generational curse.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Festflor: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house
Maybe she's an orphan.
��‍♂️
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by HITsquad: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
asto70:
please permit me to use this on my status.
Feel free bro... as long as you credit me as the quote Author lol
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by jerab(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mehn... People dey this world o
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by madjune(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is typical of Ikwerre men.

Bros, are you from Ikwerre?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.