Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44461 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by JovialJune(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
if the case was reversed you ready open your smelling big mouth to chop dry husband salary say because na fG dey pay am.

you hóes haven't seen nothing

Gbenu oshi soun,

Wives of husbands who provide for the family and are majorly the bread winner don't have a problem with the fact that he's the head of the family, as far as he comes through with his responsibility

But lazy ass men like your Op who want to still be seen as the head with a stupid sense of authority because you are a man when the wife is the bread winner should be sent out of the house because he is useless to the family, himself, and the society, simple

Women that stay with idiots like that are trying, it can never be me and my lineage, amen.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

I'm not an afonja like you bros, aka skull miners we don't believe in plus, Money rituals.
I'm from south south..

God forbid, on behalf of the people of the South South we reject you and donate you to Soweto.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by KiNg0G: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

God forbid, on behalf of the people of the South South we reject you and donate you to Soweto.
who know you for south south, if nor be rubber when your papa tap he for nor get money take marry your mama talkless to born you.

you open your dirty mouth to reject people like us when our family hold the south side strong.

zombie
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Chidi2022: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

who know you for south south, if nor be rubber when your papa tap he for nor get money take marry your mama talkless to born you.

you open your dirty mouth to reject people like us when our family hold the south side strong.

zombie
i hearsay, your 'husband to be' is waiting for her olosho money to come and pay your groom price? lol ....Ndi i am a man...
https://www.nairaland.com/7080714/kerosene-600-per-liter-yet#111983214

3 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Hunter12: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.

Pass me her number.......
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
RightToReject:
You, your imaginary uncle, and every bumpkin here that will applaud the stated thoughtless in particular and irresponsible in general attitude you and your imaginary uncle have adopted and exhibit in this your illusionary submission deserve thorough beatings for trying to rationalize and normalize abnormality.

lol..

E be things..
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by KingOfTheDamned: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

OP pls do a HIV test fast !!!
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by IgOga(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Before marriage: My wife to be provides everything

After Marriage: My wife does not provide anything
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kenmatt(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
The top four posts on the front page this evening all centered on love and love related issue.

"Which mod dey duty abeg"?

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

She's fucking to bring cash for you

Go run HIV test first to get started Mr enjoying your lazy self

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Is there something about your dick you're not telling us??

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by meeketta: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
How can a man think like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Omoslim26: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house

Haa nna ehhn dis your own shamelessness shock me oo cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by dalass(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

The guy no get shame at all. He even came here to tell us.... Guy man... His eyes go soon clear angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Griffon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
You’re gradually digging your grave.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by dalass(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

Haa nna ehhn dis your own shamelessness shock me oo cheesy grin grin

E shock me too grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by GeneralPula: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dewicy:
Parasite.
Òle jogun ibanuje, oni ógun Irán won ni
Tueh!!!!

Yoruba women dislike lazy men like mad lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Neroiam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

One day, ya eye go clear grin grin

You go say; Shay na my eye dey pain me abi na wetin

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by skuribeebo: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Were ni eleyi o.
How do you feel when you see ur mate doing well?

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Kenmatt(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Some stories are written for fun sake.

"Lemme see how and if it'll generate traffic"

If it does, elated he feels...

We all know that we cure boredom with Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
OP isn’t mentally okay, because wtf is this? Lol shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Onnasucs1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
You're a foolish person. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by princewarri1985: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
She is the man and head of the house and you are the woman! Mascoulinity my foot. Wait untill you pay her bride price and then you you'II see her true colour, it will be hell on earth for you, wake up and smell the coffee
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Deborah98(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rubbish. I just finished talking to someone about sharing responsibilities at home and here is this being talking about masculinity being intact. You should be ashamed of writing this. Look there's this honour that men have each time they're able to provide for their family. Both you and your uncle needs to be schooled if not deliverance. WTF did I just read? Sure we have women like that so why didn't you include your father too? Or wasn't your mom as ***** as the women you just described. Chukwu zoba anyi

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ransomed: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Uncle, you are a liability . Lazy bone of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by meeketta: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are among the lucky ones, if she still respects your authority as the head of the family.
Which kind yeye luck be that?
if that's what they call luck, i don't need it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Horlarkanme: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Family madness… oloriburuku set of people.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
It takes two to tango bt I think that's a mediocre mentality and life style. Like u are locked in a cage and routine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by abobote: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Come back and tell us the same thing after she becomes your wife
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by bikefab(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.