Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (50435 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by snipernigga(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Maybe na you or someone close to you that doesn't like to use condom father that marlian
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okobola146:
I asked him and him tell me sey you no give am anything, him talk sey you just carry one Olosho comot go do till day break

hahahahahaha una too get bad mouth 4 dis forum jare...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

Lol I am sure you didn’t see the “na one of the olosho pikin”. Thats the occupation the so-called mother chose.

Every human is solely responsible for his/her fate. Nobody owes you anything. Stop seeking validation and unmerited positioning in the society through gender war.
The bolded, does this apply to the boy too?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
deavicky:
you were angry in ur spirit. Better person weh dey go ashowo quarters. The same way u feel seeing that boy there na so ur mama go feel if she sees u there.

i'm nt a child bro,80% of nigeria do visit brotels for 1 reason or the other...

i was angry bcus that boy is to young to be raised in a such a place...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Harddiskng(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Persephone1:
The bolded, does this apply to the boy too?

Sadly, Eventually it would.

He can grow up and keep sulking about the cards life dealt him or take control of his life.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Ofiadiegwu: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Re you angry with the Barman?
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

Pity government na, hiaah!
Must government be to blame for individual misdeeds?

If the "mother" of the kid in question was responsible enough as a young lady at her early age, she could have got herself a good man for husband, but no, she went 'awol' into sin of using her body to get what she want...

Just leave government out of this one.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by ChronicGp(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Climax & blac b. U wan use am work ?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ola4lead:
OP the more you Waka the more you see rubbish, if you Don stay for una house, you won't see it all

Lesson : learn how to de sit down for house small

nah house i sit down since mrn nah,make i waka small 4 nyt na...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Candidlady: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

i'm nt a child bro,80% of nigeria do visit brotels for 1 reason or the other...

i was angry bcus that boy is to young to be raised in a such a place...

Why not provide accommodation for the mom.
Like other men you went there to cause her more pains rather than save her/kid

You ain't different yourself from the eediot that got her pregnant

Dead things roaming bout in EwMAN flesh
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
easiest:
No be your kind dey spoil there life, who knows maybe that boy dancing is your son.
Don't worry if you keep living living like that till you leave this world, God will judge in the hereafter.

out of point...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Sholaco: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stop drinking energy drink..
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Ola4lead(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

nah house i sit down since mrn nah,make i waka small 4 nyt na...

LOL... One proverb Don talk am say good people no de Waka for night, maybe make una de do your Waka Waka for afternoon... Lll
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Alusiizizi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

The degenerate mother is the only culprit here you worthless dog-loving shit-head.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Brytaboy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by sofiscatedmoron: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
And which state did ur useless gender left the man?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by oluwole70525: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chai!Chai!...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by HarunaWest(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

dat's my brand bro,i've been taking it 4 sumtime now...
Thats not a brand, thats excess caffeine, that is suicide trust me. You never kiss wetin I don kiss.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
Thats not a brand, thats excess caffeine, that is suicide trust me. You never kiss wetin I don kiss.

yea...

i jst hv to stop it...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by areeo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hahaaaa. Though you are candid, e never reach down to this level na. Lady be calming down.
Candidlady:

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Perocom(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Victim spotted

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by jojothaiv(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amber Heard's bloodline deh Nairaland low key..
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Wwwq: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
who be this
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Gee64: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Another future leader in the making.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by iLiquidator: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
You see yourself? If the woman didn't parted her legs like moses parted the red sea will the man be able to impregnate her?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..

I really felt you brother. cry

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by McLizbae: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
LongBig:
Only you combined climax and black bullet? Small small bro that shits are deadly on a long run!

Op, with this comment, I no know no dey again o!
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Acidbath: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
chatinent:
Smiles. Girl wey no regard her own life wan regard another person own?

Look at this hypocrite. I am watching you.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Emmanuel30a: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
Is it by force to have boyfriend & girlfriend? Is it by force to have sexual immoralities or fornication & adultery? Except in the case of rape... Yet, becoming a prostitute is not the solution in the case of having pregnancy as a result of rape... Most of those situation are a result of sin or Iniquity... Death is the wages of sin... Don't visit opposite sex, don't befriend or have any sexual relationship... Don't have opposite sex as friends... Walk during the day & in places where there are reasonable amount of people or ensure you are passing through places that are not deserted, hollow or lonely... Always pray to GOD for protection before you step out of your house & after coming back, to avoid rape. However, the problem is; everybody want to have boyfriend & girlfriend...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Another Wailer that is I'm the same situation and hustle like the lady mentioned is now Wailing here..
Go and fix your damaged life before you start your feminism
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2022
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Kpele Kpele. First reduce your hate, irrespective of your personal experiences. You can even seek help from professionals. Truth is your anger will only amplify your hurts. No one got her into her choice of life, the child might even be a product of her job hazzard. If otherwise, imagine a Lindin Ikeji crying and doing bad jobs because she of course voluntarily got pregnant. Life always presents us with simple and hard choices. I know you just like to seek attention, so enjoy yourself.
leave the idiot!
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..

Lol are you Just waking up or I should take this as a sarcasm? You have no Idea how rotten this nation have become. Most of you thought people like me An Anti-Natalist doesn't know what they are doing right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.