Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (51030 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by NaijaCars4sale: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2022
This is the sad reality of some people's lives

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by viktor88: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

yea bro....
Reduce the way you take energy drink.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Akell(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Re you angry with the Barman?
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

Like it was not an irresponsible and incompetent lady that goes into olosho business and gets pregnant in the act.

FYI, the kid has no known father.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Impregnablefolk: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Maybe she did. Who knows the lies her baby daddy might have promised her only to abandon her and the kid.

Anyways idont care much for Lil kid

Cuz

He a boy child. The mum should just drop his asz somewhere and move on with her life

Male kids are cursed to the country and the world at large
@Candidlady, show us all d blessings wey u carry wey make u dey say sb else dey cursed. Pride goes before a fall!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by easiest(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2022
No be your kind dey spoil there life, who knows maybe that boy dancing is your son.
Don't worry if you keep living living like that till you leave this world, God will judge in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Akell(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN

Me ignore the words of a bitter lady, for I know that her emotions have beclouded her sense of reasoning.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Plugsk(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Generally, it's survival out here first before morals and the rest of them bull crap undecided
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by hardon1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

Don't blame the girl, blame the bar owner. Me the owner allow such. It's a country governed by same people, the bar owner bad and the mother go answer case
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by fattprince(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Maybe she did. Who knows the lies her baby daddy might have promised her only to abandon her and the kid.

Anyways idont care much for Lil kid

Cuz

He a boy child. The mum should just drop his asz somewhere and move on with her life

Male kids are cursed to the country and the world at large

Dumb. Take responsibility for your actions that's the first step to greatness.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by farem: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

[s]
I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..[/s]

Old Methuselah condemning 'such a young boy', you are angry in 'your spirit' that's already in the bondage of immorality.
Every sees another person but neve themselves!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by phemmyfour: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

You're part of the problem, if there is no market for them...the place would have been closed down
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Offpoint1: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros...brotel get level...

i can take u to a brotel were rich young and matured guys hang out.

were they also nt raised well?

u sound exactly like ur moniker...
A shrine will also remains a shrine regardless of location and packaging.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by ibegeeee: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

[/b]The legendary soul singer James Brown was brought up in a brothel.[b]
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Okobola146: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

hw u take knw say i no gv the boy money?
I asked him and him tell me sey you no give am anything, him talk sey you just carry one Olosho comot go do till day break
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Handsum64: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

Was it where you were brought to too?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Abbeytoy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

Does it occur to you that the lady (the kid's mum) might not know who's responsible for the baby?..

Always point fingers without knowing true story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by elganzar(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
She probably doesn't even know who the father of the child is

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Le2money(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stop acting like this.....some men are good and u can say that about ur dad......I blv he is good so, if u are talking about some men, don't generalize it

Candidlady:

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by clinician2x: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Ashawo born pikin and it's a man's fault. Na Johnny Depp fit una las las brainless scums

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by tnerro1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
The good thing is that child will make a better use of his life than these useless abokii children roaming around.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by ibinaboonline: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is there anyone in this forum who isn't praying for that little boy to turn out better than you? Visiting a brothel to "chillax." What were you expecting? That sex workers don't have children? Some even have husbands, in case you don't know. Get God, get sense.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by deavicky(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

you were angry in ur spirit. Better person weh dey go ashowo quarters. The same way u feel seeing that boy there na so ur mama go feel if she sees u there.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Gospel2Day: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Danibonk:
Ashawo wey carry him brother come Dey Scott with her for Agege na him brother Dey owe her money

In saner climes, you would have informed the government and they would have taken the toddler away from her to a foster home.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Danibonk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Now you too say saner climes don’t you know in the jungle dog don’t eat dog
Gospel2Day:

In saner climes, you would have informed the government and they would have taken the toddler away from her to a foster home.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by morkaz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Your comment tells it all. #Woundedlion
Does it occur to you that it may be the irresponsible act of the lady that makes the man leave her?
Do she even know who the actual father is? Don't forget she is an olosho!!
Let's accept that it's a numscum that but her in the family way, this singular act of immoral shows that she is a goose.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by caesymore(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

And she the competent Gender decided to groom the lil Man into an early stage of incompetence.

Mad oH
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Adopt the boy grin
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Rexymania(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

not in Abj bt in yenagoa,i did nt snap him...

Alright
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Mattwillz: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Make we con clap for you..you for leave the drink for there join..i even think say you go dash the boy money sef..mtchew
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Oyerinde16(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Babe come find wetin the boy go chop u com de vex... Obvious u don't know warris going on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.