Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What I Saw In A Brothel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Brothel (50445 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by KillerCrocodile: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

I was angry in my spirit, so i just took my drinks and left..

You are lucky you left on time...

The Olosho for carry Belle for you too.... cheesy

And born pikin for you that would be dancing skelewu in a Brothel.... cheesy
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Misterone:
like even if her man left her, a brothel is the best and only place to bring up a kid! You sound stupid.

She sounds stupid because she is stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by GIdiata(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Re you angry with the Barman?
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

Eiyah!
y not kill urself since u can't kill the man? grin
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by WHITELIGHTER: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2022
pafo:

Omo × 200. See level of bitterness in one person.

Tha one don go tey tey....las las na lesbo them dey end...I believe she also supported Amber heard...birds of a feather
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Akharmony: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
inside life, many many things lon shelle.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Several levels of failure led to this; failure of the father for being a deadbeat who can’t supervise and take proper care of his son, failure of the mother for getting pregnant for a deadbeat man, failure of the government for not providing for the masses and not clamping down on such activities and failure of society in general for promoting lifestyle of debauchery and carelessness which our youth freely indulge in.

There is enough blame to go around. In fact You too failed if you did not report what you saw to the relevant authorities. There are many child welfare organizations in Lagos state in particular.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by victorazy(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual

Just left without doing anything?

What should we do now?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by WHITELIGHTER: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
LadyTara:
Who is to blame?

Fate
God
The father
The mother
The government
The bar man

Who

Life's choices...its not always about govt, society and background
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Harddiskng(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

What is this one saying undecided
And who is fighting war with you. you see weapon for my hands undecided

All the best mr

Lool I wish you all the best too Ma
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Lawalemi(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Better than those that abandon their baby by the roadside
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by addexx: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

So I went to meet the bar man to get one bottle of climax and black bullect (my brand) and I asked him "guy, who be dis small boy wen dey dance like dis? And he said, nah one of my grls (olosho) pikin, she dey hustle here... I just weak once, and went back to my seat..

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

Who would you rather she kept the 3yr old boy with?. She may not have anyone else to take care of him as he should be.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Kenmatt(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Some people are too timid, backward and archaic.

Most times it's not just because of poverty, most people's IQ level is too poor.

This is why I stand against those that claim education is a scam, if not for anything, it will polish once thinking capability

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Shedrill(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
So I visited one of the brotels in my neibourhood last night to chilax as usual..

Then I got into the bar, and saw a young boy of about 3yrs dancing to one of Naira Marley songs, I was wondering 'who be dis young marlian....:

And several thoughts were just going on my mind like "why would a grl bring such a young boy to this kind of place,.. won't dis place affect this boy negatively and so on....

My guy you for just mind your business and enjoy your drink, even filter the boy mama join self.

Its a jonsing world, so lets keep jonsing.

las las na u by urself spoil ur day

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Success900(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
How are you so sure that it was a man that left the mum in that state? What if it was condom that burst while she was hustle? Pharps, there not justification for olosholism there are so many girls that have more than three kids and they are hustling legally
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Like it was not an irresponsible incompetent man that left her(the kid's mum) in that state.

Dead genders

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Jmichael1(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
iwaeda:

May be you are the father grin grin grin grin grin
omoh u no well ooh...
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nongovernmental: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

Men that abandon their children are Irresponsible people and they are the prime reason for cases like this.

This is why we need to invest in single-mothers who are striving to make ends meet before they delve into prostitution which puts them into public condemnation.

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Fluxions: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Maybe she did. Who knows the lies her baby daddy might have promised her only to abandon her and the kid.

Anyways idont care much for Lil kid

Cuz

He a boy child. The mum should just drop his asz somewhere and move on with her life

Male kids are cursed to the country and the world at large
Damn..
And person go marry this one call am wife..
And she go still give birth oo..
Lord have mercy.. angry

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
Why do women struggle to take away kids from their father even in cases they know they're very useless!

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
You were so angry that your Libido for illicit sex disappeared!

Abeg talk another thing! lipsrsealed
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Nongovernmental: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Nongovernmental:

Men that abandon their children are Irresponsible people and they are the prime reason for cases like this.

This is why we need to invest in single-mothers who are striving to make ends meet before they delve into prostitution which puts them into public condemnation.

Business Solutions:

Two Important Questions and Purposes of The Thread:

1) What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits in Nigeria ?

2) What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits in Your Location in Nigeria ?

Also See Our Twin Thread on The Investment Section ?

The 5,000 Naira People's Investment Scheme with The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC):

https://www.nairaland.com/7156512/what-businesses-5000-naira-yield#113373345

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by victorazy(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

yea bro....

Your just killing your kidney.
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by YeyeGbami: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders

Haha go open your yansh down con dey blame the innocent man wey don pay waka.

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Elisha111157(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Maybe she did. Who knows the lies her baby daddy might have promised her only to abandon her and the kid.

Cuz

He a boy child. The mum should just drop his asz somewhere and move on with her life

am tempted not to always comment to many of your post I've been seen overtime, Kai,lady,you really need help,you can't continue with this your mentality,I pray you find healing to your soul

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by Harddiskng(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Cuz

Now I am sure you are a baby mama. You just keep projecting.

Let me tell you the truth IT IS YOUR FAULT!, again you are solely responsible for your fate.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by cjudy(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

Wetin you find go there? You sure say no be your pikin?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
The mom?
The kid?
Or the government?

Dead genders
how many times will this story be on front page? Nairaland matter don dey tire me
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:

It is your gender that needs special intervention from being irresponsible and fruitless.
Iam beginning to think the fig tree jesus cursed in the bible was MEN
What's happening in your present relationship. And why are you pouring you anger on nairaland?
I thought you've met the bone of your bone?

What is it?

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by AfonjaTheAfonja: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Candidlady:
R̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶ B̶a̶r̶m̶a̶n̶?̶
̶T̶h̶e̶ m̶o̶m̶?̶
̶T̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶d̶?̶
̶O̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶?̶
̶
̶
̶L̶i̶k̶e̶ i̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ n̶o̶t̶ a̶n̶ i̶r̶r̶e̶s̶p̶o̶n̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ m̶a̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ h̶e̶r̶(̶t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶d̶'̶s̶ m̶u̶m̶)̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶.̶
̶
̶
̶D̶e̶a̶d̶ g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
I have seen a 6 yrs old boy performing late night inside a brothel , they said he is a performing artist

When I talk , they told me that's how Davido them start

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by LadyTara(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Life's choices...its not always about govt, society and background
Life's choices doesn't apply to the kid. So who should we blame for the predicament of the kid?
Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by HarunaWest(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

World have spoil finish. Meanwhile why will you combine Climax and black bullet? Are your preparing for a heart attack or what? Careful what you consume dude, that combo is fatal.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Brothel by YeyeGbami: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Think again. Male Gender fighting to save female gender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONcWpwVr_bk

Damn, i hope everyone exited the bus??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.