Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (35307 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by lereinter(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
More than 75% of obi fans are igbos

I know obi can't win in 2023.

But LP should win every governorship election in se by 2023

Their performance between 2023 and 2027 should make LP a national party, by then obi might win 2027 or 2031 election

Anything short na zero
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

2023 no far again..

In essence you couldn't explain.

So if the youths vote in 2023, he'll win. Point made.

Okay!

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by 27Pushing30: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Who said obi is not a moving train

They said online don't have pvc
Africachina and other celebrities that endorse obi don't have pvc as well

Why not wait till Election Day?
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

reality from igbo that will be enjoying civil disobedience during election according to warlord simon Ekpa grin

your brain is surely made of apu

Is Tinubu, the old thief who lacks candidacy value also an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
27Pushing30:

Why not wait till Election Day?

It's the anti Peter Obi people that don't seem to want to wait till the election day from the look of things

3 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Lucymercy: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421285/2023-presidency-singer-african-china-pledges-vote-peter-obi-condition-video/
[color=#006600][/Peter Obi! I will give my vote to this man. Be rest assured Nigeria will be great again under this man. I work in one of the 5-star hotel in Lagos and believe that have seen most Nigeria's politicians. And is only Peter Obi that impressed me. This guy will tip 4 staff #1000 to be shared among them but other politicians will dole out thousands of naira as a tip sometimes ranges to #150,000- #200,000 because this is not their money is the State or federal coffer but Obi Will give you is own personal money mind you he still a governor then and this got me thinking this is an honest fellow. After scrutinizing all the presidential aspirant Obi stand tall and may e Osibanjois also in that mold.

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Jmichael1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

In essence you couldn't explain.
So if the youths vote in 2023, he'll win. Point made.
Okay!
which youths wn vote,the ones wen go collect 5k then press for Pdp OR Apc?
bros abeg make we leave talk 4 market women...
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Dmacqh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why Obi should be President?
He’s not tribalistic.
He’s not religious.
Fairness and Equity.
Competency.
Age ( good health ).
No bullion van or Ghana must go politics.
Say no to old men . Say no to London hospitals.
Say no to incoherent speeches . Say no to life ambition.
Say no to dictatorship. Say no to men who can’t lead at the war front . Say no to old who struggle to walk . Say no to old men. Say no to buying votes politics. Say no to politicians on life support.
Obi gave me nothing . He made me believe in healthy , better , progressive Nigeria .
I’m Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Is Tinubu, the old thief who lacks candidacy value also an Igbo man?

Tinubu is your next President, the better you buy his frame now From Ndubisi and hang it in your father's sitting room before it will be cost, the better for you
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

So we are agreeing that Peter Obi will win if the youths come out this time to vote and don't collect bribes from their slave master ancestors?

We get it..

Point made..

Seems like God is about to bless Nigeria with a real president in 2023.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aystarz: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
You see those 20 million plus disgruntled voters that never come out to vote because of the shitty Candidate PDP and APC present?

They’re all coming out to vote PO.
The mans path to the Presidency becomes clearer each passing day.

I bet China has never voted in his life.

Nailed it!!

E go do them like APC fire PDP for 2015!

3 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu is your next President, the better you buy his frame now From Ndubisi and hang it in your father's sitting room before it will be cost, the better for you

Which of the Tibubu's?

The old decaying coward that is about to rightfully RECIEVE the dividends of stupidly ass-kissing a fulani man for 8 years?

grin grin

Let Tinubu defeat Amaechi in Bourdilon 1st

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aystarz: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aidejay:
All I see here is African China using Peter Obi social media hype to promote his music.

You dull na. You come blind join.

Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Dmacqh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

If that’s what you guys are banking on , it has failed . Make una bring money , we will take it and vote for Obi.
I pray for INEC to carry it out using the Electronic Voting Transmission.

Come to think of it , just 5k . God forbid . Thank God, boys are upstaging old men now . We get ride , get crib, what will 5k do for us ?
In my community, don’t try such . The youths have taken over . The fathers listen to us . They only give us advice . We are taking our destiny in our hands .

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by zadokchidi: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
The problem there is can po protect his vote .. because my vote is for him

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Jmichael1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

So we are agreeing that Peter Obi will win if the youths come out this time to vote and don't collect bribes from their slave master ancestors?

We get it..

Point made..

100% yes.....bt don't 4get wat all the oga at the top can do,i mean election rigging...
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Karmaisme(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
We will rather vote Yahaya Bello, than any IGBO Man.

I'm from Kogi, but I'll never vote for Yeye Bello, even at gunpoint.

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

100% yes.....bt don't 4get wat all the oga at the top can do,i mean election rigging...

Very good.

Rigging!

Nigeria (I said Nigeria) will think about that, after the election.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by vincentjk(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu

What did Peter obi steal from you that you're calling him a thief?

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
vincentjk:

What did Peter obi steal from you that you're calling him a thief?
he stole his wife
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Which of the Tibubu's?

The old decaying coward that is about to rightfully RECIEVE the dividends of stupidly ass-kissing a fulani man for 8 years?

grin grin

Let Tinubu defeat Amaechi in Bourdilon 1st

Ameachi that don't control APC in Rivers state will win Tinubu that control west and have loyalist outside of West

go and read A B C D
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Jmichael1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dmacqh:

If that’s what you guys are banking on , it has failed . Make una bring money , we will take it and vote for Obi.
I pray for INEC to carry it out using the Electronic Voting Transmission.

Come to think of it , just 5k . God forbid . Thank God, boys are upstaging old men now . We get ride , get crib, what will 5k do for us ?
In my community, don’t try such . The youths have taken over . The fathers listen to us . They only give us advice . We are taking our destiny in our hands .

i'm nt against peter obi,am only telling u hw the system has been for yrs.

i'm also tired of all dis ancestors in power,bt the truth is dat peter obi got jst 10% chance to win dis election.

i don't knw abt ur state,bt i'm sure he won't get up to 100 votes here in bayelsa

mark my words and quote me after the election cum next yr
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by DownChelsea(f): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Ameachi that don't control APC in Rivers state will win Tinubu that control west and have loyalist outside of West

go and read A B C D

Tinubu doesn't even seem to have loyalty in the party he claims to have founded

grin

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Tinubu doesn't even seem to have loyalty in the party he claims to have founded
grin

five sitting Governors, lawmakers and many former gov aren't enough loyalist?

what's loyalty to you?
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
nobody is attacking this guy now,hope there won’t b problem if an artist supports tinubu?
Because people are aware of one druggie oldie thiefie buliionvallonaire. angry
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
triple996:
Good grin
All I know is that no ABOBAKU AFONJA will ever near asorock cheesy
Pandora Tinubu is dead on arrival
no election in Ewedu land

grin grin grin

Seems you are among those whose collective destinies the Iragbiji-born theif stole abi? No wonder e dey pain you die. cheesy

Don't worry, the man would emerge as the President of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah. Amin.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

How many likes were you expecting to get when you were typing this rubbish?

See finishing grin. Fatality

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by OfeNmanu(f): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
I'm from Benue state, a tiv man. Peter obi is the best hope we have let's vote for him and redeem Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by KayCee92(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
You see those 20 million plus disgruntled voters that never come out to vote because of the shitty Candidate PDP and APC present?

They’re all coming out to vote PO. The mans path to the Presidency becomes clearer each passing day.

I bet China has never voted in his life.

This is the best comment I read today because, I have not voted in a long while but I know I will be out there on that day to day my part. Not even voting because of where one come from. Truth is, when has this ever helped those that propagate it. They will say he is not from our side etc. Then, they go ahead and vote the one from UK their side with an empty brain and kleptomaniac hands and their lives don't turn any better. Time to vote based on other things than where a person was born. Of all the candidates that has emerged, going by antecedent, Peter the Rock is most qualified for Aso Rock. It time to show that this is beyond these corrupt masters. PDP, APC. Even if he doesn't meet our yearnings after being elected, it time to try something different. We cannot keep doing the same set of things over and over again and expect different outcome.
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aidejay(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aystarz:

You dull na. You come blind join. Ndo.

It's the way everything make failures like you bitter. Ndo no vhex! I didn't know that one will add to your pain undecided
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Transcriber:
defender of Igbo with a Yoruba name undecided grin

You need a brain check up ASAP

Abobaku it's Igbo and not Igbo. No wonder the fulanis call you guys Yaribanza lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by NaijaCars4sale: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.