Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age (14737 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / She Won't Say Her Age! / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Stubborn82: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Guys, seriously What's wrong about asking about a woman's age, the first time I asked a woman about her age, she jokingly told me that it is wrong to ask for a woman's age.
Recently, I was watching a movie, and a guy asked a lady about her age, she said the guy question is rude.
Guys seriously, I mean what is wrong or is it a taboo to ask a woman for her age

16 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Chiderao1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lol.. seem to them that maybe they behave childish
Cos they will first ask why

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by b3llo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
They can be mean and malicious

24 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by muxyray(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing

6 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by realtemi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing is wrong na

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by seanwilliam(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only evening newspapers will feel offended by that harmless question

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by HEBEI: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
There is no need asking a girl her age unless I am considering marriage with her.

The first girl I asked of her age was the first girl I wanted to marry. The moment she told me her age I lost interest in the relationship, because she was too young to my liking.
Her friend later told me that she regretted telling me her age. May be that is one of the reasons that they don't like telling us their age.

But my woman is ready to tell you her age any day, anytime. I was even the one that warned her to stop revealing her age to people except her doctors.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Passionate888: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by BennyDGreat: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
It depends on the context of the conversation.

If it's just a casual conversation, no big deal.
If it's meant to demean her, then it becomes wrong

22 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing is wrong
But a casual person has no right to want to know her age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by VOTSexchange: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
I Literally don’t know when they feel embarrassed and humiliated when asked that harmless question.

16 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by AsomStructures: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Insecurity...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Gabby3321: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
There’s nothing wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by superlanny(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Insecurity, there is something about women and aging, they forget everyone is born to grow, keep growing and die someday.

There are so many evening newspapers that are regretting the decision of not settling down early. Oloshoism will not make them make that choice early, hence the act.

Aunty Nkechi wey be 55 go dey claim 25.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Khafsun: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
No matter how the world keeps lying to itself, gender roles will always exist. You will be placed within some certain standards based on your gender.

If a man's worth is his salary, it is wrong to go about asking about his salary

If a woman's worth is her beauty, don't ask her age. Don't make her feel less beautiful.

Just social norms

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Chibuzoripob: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
sad
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Hezmatosky: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Because its of no use to you. They can only grant it to you if you want to offer them job or contract. Stop bringing in irrelevant questions where unnecessary sad

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by safarilove(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Except for marriage,,so that in 20-30 years time your wife will not be like an ancestor to you..

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Piro18: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
You can only ask that question if you are dating with a view to get married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by GYBABA(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's only when they're looking for work at an interview they'll remember it's not rude or wrong but when they think you have nothing to offer, that's when it's rude, it's wrong, don't do that, don't ask this becomes national anthem

13 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Theunbothered: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing women just enjoy deceiving themselves. They think if no one knows it magically makes them younger.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by ShaqFu: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm. I often wonder why so many of them flip their lid whenever the question of age arise, though many see it as being nosy, but all the same, this same set of women who get all private when the issue of age arise, don't get all private when the issue of blood group/genotype arise. I wonder why. 🤦

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by specialmati(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think women dont like that they are aging, they always want to look young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Akeem79(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
realtemi:
Nothing is wrong na

Yes your danm right, after all she isn't gonna tell you her true age grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Realman50: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nothing is wrong with that .
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
Guys, seriously What's wrong about asking about a woman's age, the first time I asked a woman about her age, she jokingly told me that it is wrong to ask for a woman's age.
Recently, I was watching a movie, and a guy asked a lady about her age, she said the guy question is rude.
Guys seriously, I mean what is wrong or is it a taboo to ask a woman for her age
The same thing that is wrong with asking a man his salary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by uuzba(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think women dont like that they are aging, they always want to look young

simple.
Women get to menopause around 35~45 years.
No successful man wants to be with a woman that MAY no longer be able to bear children.
If she's beside a younger woman, she will feel that you will pick the younger one over her, because the younger one can still bear children.
A man can keep impregnating women from age 10,11,12 (puberty) to 100years plus, no limit.
A woman just has few years. The earlier she's married to do this the better for her.
Besides, why would you want to go ask a married woman, living in her house her age?
_
If she's not married and you ask her age, it's like telling her, "Aunty, why are you wasting your life out here? If you can't get married before 35, 45,,, you're screwed for life".

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Justbeingreal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
EITHER SHE FEELS SHE'S TOO YOUNG OR GETTING TOO OLD FOR THE MARKET.

SOME LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE. WHEN THEY'RE YOUNGER THEY INCREASE THE AGE AS THEY GET OLDER THEY REDUCE IT.

WOMAN MATTER DEY ALWAYS GET AS E BE. SOME COMMENTS DE COMPARE AGE QUESTION AND SALARY BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by tochez24(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stubborn82:

Lol it's wrong to ask a woman her age because most of them are already expired, hiding behind heavy make ups, butt enlargement and cairo whitening cream⚠️

Next time, be more gentleman and go for a virgin!!!!💯

A virgin will offer genuine love, loyalty and a juicy creamy tight pussy non of these bitches everywhere can give you💙💙

8 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Zooposki(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by eedimo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Age again?
Re: What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age by Zooposki(f): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
tochez24:

Lol it's wrong to ask a woman her age because most of them are already expired, hiding behind heavy make ups, butt enlargement and cairo whitening cream⚠️

Next time, be more gentleman and go for a virgin!!!!💯

How much do you earn?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.