Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Am I Spending Lavishly ? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Spending Lavishly ? (27142 Views)

No Wonder Uche Is Spending Like Yahoo Boy / How To EARN $100 To $2,000 Or More From CPA Offers WITHOUT Spending Any Money. / Earn Cash Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by uvie66: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2022
BItt:
I must say this year has been better and much brighter compared to the previous year. But one thing i have been worried about is my saving culture or is it that what i earn isn't high/sufficient enough to cater for bills like transportation, feeding, housing, electricity and other miscellaneous bills.

My salary is a little above 50k and before you know it, by the 3rd week of the month, everything would have finished. I cant say i am spending lavishly on anything because i an introvet. I hardly get to save anything at the end of the month and it pains me alot. I wonder if i am the only one facing this experience or there are other people earning lower or higher facing this.

Could it be that my saving culture is poor? How do you solve this challenge or how are you coping with it.
No your earning is poor
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by uvie66: 2:50am On Jun 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Managing 50k as a bachelor without saving is prudent enough considering the wack nature of the Nigeria's economic and political nature. What about the naira? It is nothing to write home about!

Salary has been static for years, but prices of food, transportation, medical bills, miscellaneous, rent, electricity etc. keeps skyrocketing with every dawn of the day. There's no possible way one can meet up; to meet up is to engage in forceful opportunity cost. You can't meet up. Simple.

Truth of the matter is that 50k is nothing to write home about. Earning at that range will make you slim fit your basic needs to bare minimum, you'll even think and feel that these basics things are not necessary, but you know they are deep within your heart. Good clothes you can't wear. Good shoes you can't buy. You'll even think twice before buying sachet water. This is annoying and pathetic. How much can you save in a year... laughing. If you save 5k monthly, that's 60k per annum...this is not funny.

Anyway, man must keep on thriving and pushing till he gets to his final destination. If you can endeavor to work in other areas to maximize your monthly pay it will be better. Or while you are on this current job, you must force yourself and become intense in any field that you know has a good prospect and within 1-3 years you'll start living quite alright - hell awaits your coming. Lol.

You must keep thriving, and thriving until you breakthrough. May you not lose your agility and health before that time or when the time comes for you to reap your fruits.

Thanks.
chai....60k that Man can burn on drinks and Olosho in one night.
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Tundex911: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Do you know Buhari??

If you do, don't panic that's the main problem you can't account for your money.

Country HARD
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by BItt: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2022
uvie66:
No your earning is poor
its still better than nothing. what will you say about people earning 30k
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
DaddyGngeess good morning. i no see anything ooo

My guy check ur account well, it has been there since yesterday immediately you send the account here, dm me make I send the receipt to you, is even from my Access bank and ur own is Access bank also, abi u don't receive alert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Dirpetaner: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2022
NO, but Buhari is spending lavishly which leaves you with high standard of living. YOU have not spent lavishly.
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by BItt: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2022
adubam:

It's really a miracle. His template of managing 50k which is 83 dollars in
3 weeks should be used in Business Schools and in Harvard.

hahaha weitn happen naa grin
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by showafrica(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
BItt:
I must say this year has been better and much brighter compared to the previous year. But one thing i have been worried about is my saving culture or is it that what i earn isn't high/sufficient enough to cater for bills like transportation, feeding, housing, electricity and other miscellaneous bills.

My salary is a little above 50k and before you know it, by the 3rd week of the month, everything would have finished. I cant say i am spending lavishly on anything because i an introvet. I hardly get to save anything at the end of the month and it pains me alot. I wonder if i am the only one facing this experience or there are other people earning lower or higher facing this.

Could it be that my saving culture is poor? How do you solve this challenge or how are you coping with it.

Stop reasoning in Naira... Reason in dollars. 100$ per month is the cost of washing a car in US. It is almost nothing and you need to work towards earning 1000$ per month.
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by lloydhassan(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Some people still dey see 50k spend for three weeks...
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

My guy check ur account well, it has been there since yesterday immediately you send the account here, dm me make I send the receipt to you, is even from my Access bank and ur own is Access bank also, abi u don't receive alert?

Sir good morning. I am grateful. I just checked my email now. I got it... It will help me on my my saving journey
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by uthlaw: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

bro abeg do 1k for me!
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
bro abeg do 1k for me!

Na waoo, na so the thing bad, send ur digit now

1 Like

Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by uthlaw: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

0169559693...gtbank!
Thanks plenty
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Gift96: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

naa you o bros, big thanks
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by BItt: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
showafrica:

Stop reasoning in Naira... Reason in dollars. 100$ per month is the cost of washing a car in US. It is almost nothing and you need to work towards earning 1000$ per month.
sir i woudnt mind if you show me the way to earn in $$ sir
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by uthlaw: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

na u try pass boss....thanks!
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gift96:
oga mi. Abeg reach my side too
012 224 2718
GTB

Everyday is not Christmas but maybe today is Christmas now, u don see am now?
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
na u try pass boss....thanks!

Alright brother

1 Like

Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Gift96: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

God bless boss. i ah seen it. i am gratful
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by showafrica(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
BItt:

sir i woudnt mind if you show me the way to earn in $$ sir

Learn forex, learn crypto... If I show i Wil show you I will collect the small one you have. Just take your time and study these two projects.
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Ajibade123(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2022
BItt:

try to read the book "the richest man in Babylon"
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by bunmitepresh(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Pls,let it be my Christmas Day Boss ����
Adebayo Bunmi
Access Bank
Thank you
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by VTJN(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
nedekid:

I concur.
50k for a working man in naija who will enter transport, feed himself, cloth, groceries etc? Bros if you can save 1k in a month, you try!
My pikin in uni, no transport, feeding, accommodation etc all paid for. 50k does not take him through the month.
APC had shown truelly the next level.
I survived on 10k monthly stipend while in school. Omo i suffer no be small o. Chai! I'm done with school now yet no job

Seriously this life no balance
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by nedekid: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
VTJN:
I survived on 10k monthly stipend while in school. Omo i suffer no be small o. Chai! I'm done with school now yet no job

Seriously this life no balance
E go betta jare..
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by 11thGoldTREE: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
its not about your saving culture. its based on the renumeration. it appers big but the cost of living is now high
wow so this thread later made front page
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess good afternoon sir. I had to quote you on this thread. I am grateful for your support i got the bed today.
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
DaddyGngeess good afternoon sir. I had to quote you on this thread. I am grateful for your support i got the bed today.

Thanks, all glory belongs to God
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by 123papas(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just imagine what Nigeria have turned to. 50k salary per month
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
how much for this?
And what's d size?
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
patoski39:
how much for this?
And what's d size?

8ft
Re: Am I Spending Lavishly ? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

8ft
8ft high?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.