Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63533 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by PoliteActivist: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

WHY can't they just reciprocate just this ONE TIME?

Maybe because they know he is a thief and they have a conscience - don't want their country handed over to a confirmed thief. Just a wild guess
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Maobichek: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beremx:
So because you think you made Buhari President, he should reciprocate? You never see anything. I pray you survive the shock which awaits you

God help us! My attention was caught the 3rd time he said: "God and me," let him not equit himself with God. God is God and not a man.

He supported PMB and others also did but the impression is that it was him alone; he just confirmed what some people do say here that BAT made PMB the president which in all ramifications is a lie because BAT has one vote and the vote PMB got from Kano and Kaduna alone is higher than what he got from 6 South West states.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Abujason: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

And that is what will finish him next week. Someone that has taken credit for imposing others is now crying against consensus treatment.
Too late!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Samajogs: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Show urself... U don fail already
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Hydroxide(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
That's why you want to be president to continue the Destruction Buhari has started. Well, I hope you don't get the ticket sir. Cos you go really Lose. Your coming into power is just for the title and we Nigerians don't need that kinda president come 2023. You for just continue your role as elder state man
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by McKayConcept(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
While in a bus some days back... I engaged some persons in a hot discussion about the state of our country... there was this particular guy that caught our attention with the way he was yelling insults on our Nigeria Leaders. After about 30 minutes of the discussion, I told them in the vehicle particular the guy in question that we can do something about the situation if we choose wisely.

I was shocked when he told me there is nothing we can do... I instantly objected and told everyone that we can join our voices together if we vote for the people who have the country at heart....though we cannot automatically change the country at once, we can start from somewhere.

Noticing the rebuttal of this guy in the bus, I asked if he was ready to make his voice speak by voting a good choice come 2023... he responded that on the day of the election, he will be in his house without coming out not to talk more of voting. At this point I realised I have been wasting my time discussing with someone who prefer to sit and continue to complain without doing anything... this is how people remain in situations they find themselves today.
the energy we use in complaining about something can actually be used to take action for better result.

What more did I discover.. the leaders are not just the problem we have, the people are, particularly the youth.

this piece is not to tell you who to vote for, but to emphasize the fact that if we are not ready to take actions in changing a life situation then we do not have the right to castigate those who are making the situation look like what they want..

the believe that our vote doesn't count has kept alot from voting, well you might not be wrong.. but I still believe not voting at all does not make it count either.. So, it is better to play your part

it's not enough to have your PVC, but to use it, it is not enough to use it, but to use it wisey...

Get Your PVC
Give Your Vote

#Pst Michael E. I

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Abujason: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Someone's lifetime ambition.....

… about to crash and burn! grin
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Sheuns(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why then gas Buhari not win in preceding elections?

May those who you helped gang up against you.

Amen

A reminder, if your purpose of helping people is to get help back from them in the future, you’re on a long thing because humans will always be humans. Just do good because of God and you’ll need no one to repay you anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Gaddafi1: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
MikoB:
Hmm, for those still believing that Tinubu is Buhari's candidate, at least you can rest now.

When the chicken head is cut off, the torso would still be gyrating until it finally dies. Na proverb oo.

This proverb na strong one grin
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Burgerlomo: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obidient1:
Is true but I won't forgive Tinubu for bringing a Calamity President to our Land

Are you guys not enjoying the "Change" the dividend of democracy he brought?

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Cholls(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

Asiwaju should rise up, he is a lion, he is Jagaban and a fighter, he fought OBJ and won, he fought the machinery of the PDP through the court and election ground; He should rise up and live up to the hype; We need his leadership and we need him to roar like the LION OF BOURDILLON!
My brother calm down Buhari is not an ingreate. He will surely reciprocate
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by smogia: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:
he said what he know

everybody is doing everything possible to be given an opportunity that will not waste his 100million

100million will make some people cry after primary is settled at last
This useless man above me is definitely a poor man, he has a poor thinking faculty, how can this one's cry cos of ordinary 100m
You are very mad sir. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChoCho54(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
nedekid:

I don't think so, he is only drawing his debt from those he has helped politically, frankly speaking anyone will do that including you and I when the chips are down.
Issue of him cashing their cheques without them bouncing is another matter.
He's not smart. He's not a strategist anything.
We from outside knew he was sidelined at a point. He should have started fighting then. He should have known buhari would never allow a stronger man succeed him, moreso a non Fulani.
It's for self preservation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
I respect you a lot,but you should go and rest

Exactly!

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Abujason: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

No shock anywhere.

What we want is a fair primaries, if they win us, we will go back home to Lagos.

—When Buhari lost multiple times and failed, who did he look up to for help? Jagaban

Jagaban need him to reciprocate the effort now, we are not saying Buhari must support Jagaban but at least allow fair primaries and let the party delegates decide their man.

If Buhari cannot do that simple thing, then he is a big BETRAYER!

Asiwaju should rise up, he is a lion, he is Jagaban and a fighter, he fought OBJ and won, he fought the machinery of the PDP through the court and election ground; He should rise up and live up to the hype; We need his leadership and we need him to roar like the LION OF BOURDILLON!

Reciprocate by handing the country over to a known crook and self-proclaimed kingmaker? Well Buhari wants to reciprocate by anointing another person the same way Tinubu said he anoints others. What’s wrong with getting paid in your own currency?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChoCho54(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pauladex:
As a Matter of fact, if Tinubu leaves APC, the party will scatter.
It's an experiment worth trying..
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
So All Of Us Are Here Reading When A Man Is Telling A Crowd How He undermined Our Democracy And Installed Someone He Wishes To Do Business With.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Tareq1105: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
He talks too much

Tinubu is playing God. What about me that traveled from Enugu to Ijebu Ode to vote APC then?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by MikeofAfrica: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Say what you know abeg!

Tinubu singlehandedly took the South away from PDP in 2015... That was the masterstroke which gave Buhari victory.
In 2015, PDP won 12 States in the South while APC won 5. So how did Tinubu took the south away from PDP ?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChoCho54(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Princekunle10:
Mr. Tinubu you are not God, you are recounting your generosity, Yoruba call ( siregun), you talk too much, and he who talk too much, is bound to say rush, sir you are saying rubish with due respect.
I'm sorry to butt in with all due respect, I thought yorubas called what you described as "jokosore"?? grin
Sorry o, I be yeeb.ow, ko gbede gbeke.

Thatfairguy Abi no be so? cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ChoCho54(f): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Moddam:
which kind english be this one na. Do you speak Latin abi you be South african
She could be high on mkpurumiri, that's what first came to my mind.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by lagosrd: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Diabolic liar, you didn't single handedly nominate the vice president . You disagreed totally with his nomination. You wanted oshiomole. It's only Aregbe and Amosun that can say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Owopariola1: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlackBaron:

This is the video. Listen for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkefBmDsh7s

Mehn! Tinubu is fighting tooth and nail, and I'm enjoying the movie.

As for Dapo Abiodun, there is nothing wrong in letting him understand that without Tinubu, he wouldn't be where he is today.

Yoruba will say, "Oore pe, ashiere gbagbe" meaning, "A mad person forgot an old favor done to him."

"Sometimes, you just have to remind the betrayers of where they are coming from."

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Prinnce1: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu just crossed the redline, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
he shouldn't have said this, desperation is written all over his words. Tinubu is a smart politician no doubt but the north won't want him because he is perceived to be powerful and won't do their bidding I will advice him to be careful of those northerners that following him around .
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Abujason: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Shots fired! Shots fired!!
Buhari, you must return fire ooo.
We know you are a general.
Don’t be a chicken to Jagabandit.

Collects chair, suya and beer. This movie will be so interesting… Bubu Lifeless Vs The Bullion Van Bandit.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Fearyourcreator: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotic nonentities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

Smiles... Nigeria holds a lot of people sha
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by respect80(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bragalane:
It shows he knows he still need support but your condemned Igbo brain can't comprehend that.

grin
This your Mumu na high quality o.
If sharing a contrary opinion with you nairaland Tifnubu urchins makes everyone igbo then my name is proudly Chibuzo grin

This is just 10pm so you still have 2 hours to say something sensible before today runs out. Just remove emotions and think rationally
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Yus2020: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
I predict this last year tinubu you go collect your own share of shame useless old brown teeth evil man
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by laughitall(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu just crossed the redline, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
will you keep quiet
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Abujason: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Owopariola1:

Mehn! Tinubu is fighting tooth and nail, and I'm enjoying the movie.

As for Dapo Abiodun, there is nothing wrong in letting him understand that without Tinubu, he wouldn't be where he is today.

Yoruba will say, "Oore pe, ashiere gbagbe" meaning, "A mad person forgot an old favor done to him."

"Sometimes, you just have to remind the betrayals of where they are coming from."

So if a person with questionable character and background helped you in the past somehow, it’s ok for you to pay him back by giving him access to your most priced and valuable assets?

I hope you will say yes to this.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ityP(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:

If all your favours as a person also never gets reciprocated is that a good thing?!

Like if your children leaves you at old age because of some filmsy reason is that "cool" ?!

Tinubu has every right to ask for a free and fair primaries as he laboured for it under APC

Anyone who thinks Tinubu should be sidelined is evil and we shall fight such evil people

Don't talk too much. Buhari will deal with Tinubu and there's nothing you and him can do about it
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by occam(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlackBaron:

This is the video. Listen for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkefBmDsh7s
No patriotic Nigerian will supports this druggy. He's so desperate to be President and disrespects a sitting Governor. He exhibits pride, lack of decorum, and dictatorial tendency. Governor Abiodun has the right to support anyone he likes. That insult from Tinubu is totally uncalled for. Pointing at Gov Abiodun and saying "this one", is the height of disrespect

It's time Lagosians and other Yorubas unshackle themselves from the grip of this potential dictator.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.