Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (63495 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Atk1nson(m): 4:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Men of no honour would rather pay good with evil and justify it in a laughable manner

Just like yesterday when Dapo Abiodun was rejected live on stage when Buhari came to Abeokuta for Campaign and Tinubu stood solidly by him, Osinbajo was safely in Abuja

Tinubu finally senses his betrayal by PMB is coming, then he remembered he is a yoruba man, and yoruba's should stand for him... grin grin grin grin grin

Where was he when buhari was making a mess of the southern economy and security for 8 years......end sars targeting tinubu in lagos was a view that tinubu is the closest thing to buhari in lagos. It was a thug Sunday Igboho that threw himself in front, advocating for the rights and safety of his people.

Now the same buhari, tinubu abandoned his people to please is about to betray him... grin grin grin grin

I wish tinubu good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by orumba(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2022
You are proud to put us in this mess

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by kingyakos: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Engeniu:

How many SE politicians are in APC? How many SE politicians does he know?

He reached out to the SE and SS, they turned away his hands and he made do with the SW politicians he knows.

Now again, he will reach out to the SE and SS for presidential support, but they will turn down his hands yet again. By any chance he becomes the President, the same SE will call foul if he appoints only the SW and Northerners that he knows and can vouch for.

Thinking comprehensively is actually good, you should try it too.

U now asking how many SE politicians are in APC when there are many SE politicians who played the opposition since 1999.
Are u aware that Obonnaya Onu has been a long standing party allies with buhari since 1999 or what about Akpan Udoedeghe or should i go ahead and mention more names.
A man who has never made any Lagos indigenes a governor of Lagos State.
A man who came on National TV to tell the people of Edo not to vote Obaseki.
Submit three names from the south but he submitted three names from only his south west extraction, South West has round the circle of presidency 8yrs president and 8yrs VP so they should take a deep breath and rest.
Even if dey sale tinubu for 5naira buhari no go buy and u know what, you are better of in the romance or religious thread than here so get behind me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by kingyakos: 5:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Engeniu:

How many SE politicians are in APC? How many SE politicians does he know?

He reached out to the SE and SS, they turned away his hands and he made do with the SW politicians he knows.

Now again, he will reach out to the SE and SS for presidential support, but they will turn down his hands yet again. By any chance he becomes the President, the same SE will call foul if he appoints only the SW and Northerners that he knows and can vouch for.

Thinking comprehensively is actually good, you should try it too.

I'm only waiting patiently for the political war Lord of nigeria to be back from Spain and lift the hand of his consensus son whom he is well pleased.

I've ordered a container load of sniper to Nigeria to sale on that day a voice will come from heaven to say this is my beloved consensus son in whom I'm well pleased.
Sniper is going to sale on that day like Cristiano Ronaldo jersey, 3million sniper sold in 30min. Yoruba Muslims will patronize more
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Pclemenza: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

So Buhari is your God, then Goodluck worshiping Buhari

As far as Tinubu is concerned Buhari is a mere mortal, and he would contest in a free and fair primaries

I perceive you are a party member of APC, or somewhat related to Tinubu cos the passion with which you write in support of his ambition is huge. Anyways, my question for you is Do you think BAT is too old and weak to hold a presidential seat?. I await your response

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by HIPROFILE(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Antivirus92:
304=atiku

Hahahahahahahaha Antivirus92 na you talk am..ooo
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by ssoofftt(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Let the best person win
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by excess4luv: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu and his foot soldiers selected their preferred candidate for Lagos governorship ticket but do not want Buhari to do same thing.

What is good for DRIVER AND TWO PASSENGERS IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GOODS.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by excess4luv: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

So Buhari is your God, then Goodluck worshiping Buhari

As far as Tinubu is concerned Buhari is a mere mortal, and he would contest in a free and fair primaries

You applauded Tinubu for singlehandedly selecting Sanwo Olu for Lagos APC governorship ticket, why not allow Buhari select his immediate successor.

What is good for DRIVER AND TWO PASSENGERS IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GOODS.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Arielle: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Sheuns:
Some people made it possible for you to be governor in 1999 too. You didn’t do it alone. Baba leave story.

You played a role no doubt but do not take credits of members of the nPDP that collapsed PDP structure then. The total votes from the south west for APC was less than 2.7M, Kaduna and Kano had more than the entire votes of the South west for the APC.

I just hope we the younger generations are learning from our elders mistakes. The closest neighbors to Yorubas are the Igbos, most of us born here have known Igbos all our lives because we’ve lived in harmony, but when it comes to political alignments Yorubas and Igbos suddenly hate each other. Our elders planted these seeds of enmity in us for I don’t know why. If you ask them, they’ll say “Igbo o da” without giving any concrete reason why they said so. The same thing goes to Igbos they don’t like Yorubas for reasons I still do not understand.

The Hausa/Fulani that we keep aligning with keep playing us and we still continue running back to them. A United South will send shivers down the spines of the entire North; they know that and pray it never happens. I just hope the new generations abolish all these bullshit hate and come together as one. Maybe we should be called Yoruba/Igbo
Best response i've seen here
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by FakeUnity: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:

If all your favours as a person also never gets reciprocated is that a good thing?!

Like if your children leaves you at old age because of some filmsy reason is that "cool" ?!

Tinubu has every right to ask for a free and fair primaries as he laboured for it under APC

Anyone who thinks Tinubu should be sidelined is evil and we shall fight such evil people

Nigeria is not someone's personal property that should be used to assauge one man from another. It holds the political destiny of 200 million people.

Presidency is not tinubu's birthright. He won't be president and heavens won't fall.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by FakeUnity: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2022
abbey621:
ABOUT DAMN TIME! Enough kissing of Buhari's ball, it is clear he is not Buhari's and the Cabal's preferred candidate so no more disguise. This is the Jagaban of the old that we all know, the one that took on Obasanjo head on and won. Better to scatter everything than to continue smiling with wolves!

If he tries rubbish, he will be dealt with and stripped of all the tax proceeds he has been stealing from the SW.

You Nurtw dogs can bark for a few days but when the army use some of you for shooting practice others go get sense.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by FakeUnity: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2022
babaolofin:

But primary elections were held. Desmond Elliott won, Obanikoros lost. Some won, some lost. No matter what happened, there were primary elections.

Presidential primary election should be held. They should go and do the magomago as you said.

In 2014, when the man had no money, no power, no confidence and above all no health, Tinubu staked all he had for him from Nigeria to UK. At the heat of the battle with incumbent president, the man was away for weeks and incommunicado. The PDP proclaimed him dead. Fayose said so many things and challenged APC to produce him. Tinubu kept the fire burning.

We were on nairaland fighting on behalf of APC. We never knew it is going to be like this. The Divine powers have ways of dealing with humanity who rewards goodwill with hatred.

Nothing will happen, cry if you want to cry. Tinubu or even any SW will not be president.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by FakeUnity: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Some you shall labour for person and the person shall betray you... Amen

So you are laboring to control the destiny of 200 million people who have rejected him even before his candidacy.

Nigeria is not a business partnership or company. It is the destiny of 200 million people.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Indispensable85(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

What is he loosing by choosing a Candidate, out of a plethora of very qualified Nigerians who bought forms for APC!
What if it's Yemi or Amosun or Fayemi, will Tinubu back down?
That should be the question those from the SW should be asking him and not blackmailing the President, that style is 2015... It has expired.

How many Governors learnt from the Oshiomhole experience?
Is it Ganduje?
Is there any Governor, both PDP & APC that still didn't impose his Choice?

I have always stood with the President on picking his choice, since it has become the norms here. Then, leave the rest for us whether we like it or not, we will show on that day.

He has to aggregate all interests and bring them together which is what he has been doing.

The horse has left the stable. The Governors will unanimously back their President and that ends it.

What is your take on a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

PS: Watch this video;
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1532328291310485504?t=WBc0l8PSYpnkZ3WDICzDmA&s=19

There will be no Muslim-muslim ticket. It's just propaganda to paint somebody black. If it was rejected by the party in 2015, trust me it won't fly in 2023.

The president has a right to make his choice but his choice should come to the eagles square and slug it out with others who do not agree to his choice. To the later part of your submission, Buhari is obviously inexperienced in this game. He's not holding enough consultations, I expected back to back meetings with all stakes holders by now but he will drop one hint and travel out,creating tension everywhere.

Let's wait and see who his choice is and how he's able to pacify other tendencies.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by orisa37: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. "SATAN ALWAYS PROVIDES FOR THE WICKED".
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by TheOgaBoss: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Without APC being formed, where will the nPDP governors have run to?

Do you guys even think before commenting?
without apc being formed will the defunct acn have won the presidency? If tinubu can singlehandedly deliver the presidency y did acn not win b4 apc was formed?
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Speedo17(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Everyone knows this truth. So he doesn't need to say it. Why is BAT spilling these now.......?

I don't want to believe the APC (especially the Northern delegates) are about to disappoint BAT.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by YinkaGold02: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
My father you might right o, but I expected you to tell us more on what you have to offer us Nigeria when getting into power not tell us our you put someone there and mind you its not anyone birth right. Win primary so I can vote for you. Good luck
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fergie001: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
There will be no Muslim-muslim ticket. It's just propaganda to paint somebody black. If it was rejected by the party in 2015, trust me it won't fly in 2023.
OK

The president has a right to make his choice but his choice should come to the Eagles Square and slug it out with others who do not agree to his choice.
I sent you that video to see what they did to those who hoped to vote Ambode.

To the latter part of your submission, Buhari is obviously inexperienced in this game. He's not holding enough consultations, I expected back to back meetings with all Stakeholders by now but he will drop one hint and travel out,creating tension everywhere.
He is speaking with them, calm down.

Let's wait and see who his choice is and how he's able to pacify other tendencies.
His first Choice was allegedly VP Osinbajo before the PDP Primary, now his Position will be clearly spelt out when he returns.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Indispensable85(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

OK

I sent you that video to see what they did to those who hoped to vote Ambode.

He is speaking with them, calm down.

His first Choice was allegedly VP Osinbajo before the PDP Primary, now his Position will be clearly spelt out when he returns.

Everything has been allegedly. Whatever it is, his choice must remain in the south.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fergie001: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Everything has been allegedly. Whatever it is, his choice must remain in the south.
Buhari is going Southern Christian.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by M1Garand(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Good question.

25% in two third the states was what Tinubu, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, Wammako and co, helped to achieve.

Yes...25%.
Don't forget Buhari won 5 SW states in both 15 and 19 but none in SS and SE
M1Garand post=113426833:

If you have majority votes without getting 25% in two third state you can't be president that's why no one can be president by winning the north alone like Buhari always did before the merger.

Now is getting 25% in two third the states more important than getting the majority of the votes in the election?

If you have majority votes without getting 25% in two third state you can't be president that's why no one can be president by winning the north alone like Buhari always did before the merger.

Don't forget Buhari won 5 SW states in both 15 and 19
If Tinubu had supported Jonathan in 2015 and Buhari went with his usual Pastor Bakare from south west would he have won He needed the structure and Tinubu gave him that. In my street then it was foot soldiers that were coming house to house to call us out, to come out and vote. That's what they call structure.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Morenikeji090(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
If we win go kill yourself..
FakeUnity:

So you are laboring to control the destiny of 200 million people who have rejected him even before his candidacy.

Nigeria is not a business partnership or company. It is the destiny of 200 million people.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by laughitall(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Abujason:

So if a person with questionable character and background helped you in the past somehow, it’s ok for you to pay him back by giving him access to your most priced and valuable assets?

I hope you will say yes to this.
yes you this animal …
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Indispensable85(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Buhari is going Southern Christian.

We'll be watching the drama very closely. Like I said earlier, he should make his choice and bring him to the eagles square for a free and fair primary. Shikena!
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by CoolAmbience(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2022
M1Garand:

Don't forget Buhari won 5 SW states in both 15 and 19
If Tinubu had supported Jonathan in 2015 and Buhari went with his usual Pastor Bakare from south west would he have won He needed the structure and Tinubu gave him that. In my street then it was foot soldiers that were coming house to house to call us out, to come out and vote. That's what they call structure.

And if you have 25% spread and you didn't get the majority votes and another contender gets both, can you be president?

Was Tinubu responsible for delivering the 25% spread in the NC, SE and SS? Yes, he did a lot to deliver the SW, could Buhari have won if the guys in the regions I mentioned earlier didn't deliver their regions and states?

Tinubu practically owns Lagos and APC in the Southwest. Nobody contends that with him. Not even Buhari attempts to have a say in what happens in the Southwest, despite being the leader of the party in the country. The Tinubu that we know would not accord anyone such totality of control of the party in an entire region as president. Buhari is doing this out of respect and gratitude to Tinubu.

Tinubu's cousin is Osun governor on APC ticket. How about his wife, Remi? Osinbajo is Vice President and his loyalist.

Tinubu helped Buhari on account of self expectations. He hoped to climb on Buhari popularity in the North to realize his own ambition to be president in future. He did same for Jonathan in 2011 against Buhari. His expectations were dashed, and that's life. If Tinubu got what he desired from Jonathan and didn't fall apart from him; he would not have partnered with Buhari in 2015. We all know the things he said about Buhari when he was supporting Jonathan.

So, I don't really get your point. Can anyone be president winning only the South either? It is the same thing. Tinubu did it for himself ultimately. So much time has elapsed since 2015. Tinubu's desperation is becoming a shame to him and his supporters. He can't be bigger than the party and its leader, Buhari.

For the APC, the party's interest comes first. Tinubu cannot blackmail anyone into handing him the presidency. It is no one's birthright. He is not the type of leader Nigeria needs at this time.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by fergie001: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
We'll be watching the drama very closely. Like I said earlier, he should make his choice and bring him to the Eagles Square for a free and fair Primary. Shikena!
We have three modes of Primary:
-Direct
-Indirect
-Consensus

The Supremacy of the Party must prevail. The Party has already said it's indirect, if others step down, fine!

Anybody that won't step down should proceed and lose like a man.

Nothing much...
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by holycup(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Poor Tinubu. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall, that he's going to loose woefully, reason he starts lamenting.

Truth be said, Tinubu played no significant role in Buhari emergence as the president. If there's anyone that can say this again and again and I believe without a doubt it's Rab'u Musa Kwankwaso and other PDP bigwigs who decamped from PDP to APC as at that time.

It's only foolish Idiotic nonentities that will believe this baseless propaganda by Tinubu. Even Lagos state that Tinubu owned as his property, he couldn't influence the election there much. Tinubu was so inconsequentîal in 2015 presidential election.

Okay let's agree with you that you made him president. So your intention was for him to pay you back too? Lol....wake up , you have been played big time.

His only role was telling wicked lies that brought calamity on this nation and his people

Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by maste: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
You were actively involved in bringing in someone that has succeeded in dividing, bankrupting and cheapening the lives of citizens of a once flourishing nation and you are boasting about it. Abeg go Siddon for dustbin.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by FakeUnity: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Morenikeji090:
If we win go kill yourself..

You don't have the numbers against the North+SE and SS. Sorry mate.
Re: Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 by Godispeace: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
ode ni eee, ur fada nko ?
God1000:
He talks too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.