Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42290 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by casualobserver: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

You're wrong saying Tinubu has "nothing" to lose. Is Tinubu ready to forgo Lagos State and other states he has influence in? If yes, then truly he has nothing to lose

Everything Tinubu has worked for is to become president, his hold on Lagos and the SW is in preparation for this moment. Do you think if he fails he will have any interest in going back to being a regional leader? If he fails even his grip on the SW will be damaged. Who have you seen knowing that his dream of reaching the summit is over or attaining president is interested or goes back to being a local champion? Tell me anywhere in the world where an ex-president or an aspirant who's hope of becoming president is permanently dashed goes back into regional politics. Please name 1!!! it's do or die!! He either succeeds or he is finished.......even in the SW!!!!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bashir75:

YOU’RE JUST ANGRY IPOBIAN WHO IS SHAMEFUL TO BEAR THE NAMES OF HIS IGBO ANCESTORS. BUT NEEDS YORUBA/LAGOS NAME TO FEEL GOOD AND ACCEPTED. NOTHING MAKES YOU BIAFRANS HAPPY THAN YORUBA DOWNFALL, IT’S HEREDITARY & IN YOUR DNA. WE KNOW WELL AND WE ARE TELLING OUR CHILDREN TOO.

LET ME TELL YOU, WE ARE NOT COWARD LIKE IGBOS AND BUHAR CANNOT DO 5% OF WHAT HE’S DOING NOW TO YORUBAS. IT’S IN NIGERIA LEXICON THAT YORUBAS ARE HIGHLY RESPECTED AND WE FIGHT BACK TO REBUILD. OUR BEST TIME IS IN OPPOSITION BECAUSE, OUR LEADERS ENGAGED OUR PEOPLE MORE AND WE SEE RAPID GROWTH.

HAVING SAID THAT, WE DON’T COWERED AND DESTROYED OUR REGION BECAUSE WE OF LOSE. IGBO LOST IN 2015 AND BECOME TERRORIST IPOB GROUP. NOTHING BUHARI CAN DO, IT’S A RULE OF LAW COUNTRY AND WE WILL DEPLOY ALL OUR SW ASSET TO FIGHT HIM. HE KNOWS WELL AND PEOPLE AROUND HIM KNOWS.

WE ARE NOT JUST ORDINARY PEOPLE, WE ARE THE YORUBAS. THE SECOND LARGEST TRIBE IN AFRICA. WE DON’T TALK, WE DO.

Precisely. We don't talk. We do. What is revealed below is an agitation, from five APC Governors and one PDP Governor, against Buhari's direct dismissal of restructuring. Open grazing is banned across the SW also.

All these demand and actions initiated approaching elections and with the SW leaders knowing their actions and demands would surely piss off Buhari and his crew. Yet they did not care.

It shows Yoruba leaders are not afraid to agitate for what is best for their people.

Even support for Tinubu, by most Yorubas, is predicated on the belief he is one of a few Southerners who can change Nigeria as required so every man, woman and child can get the best out of their State and region of origin.

We will see how it goes but openly undemocratic and unfair mistreatment of Tinibub will only crystallize a demand for what SW governors, without equivocation or beating around the bush, demand below.

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Arielle:

See Ganduje's face!! cheesy cheesy The guy seems to have had enough and wants out!!!! cheesy cheesy
His northern friends will desert him for this
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Burgerlomo: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:
which former us president are you talking about? I can't remember Trump being a senator.

Our African son
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Continue spitting the facts jareh. Emotional blackmail can't work nah.
You dey mind dem.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
zikter:
You perfectly understand it. Just like I told someone on the other thread. Tinubu is a local champion in southwest politics, he is not strong nationally but is so full of himself. As of when Buhari was loosing elections, he was very popular more than any politician in Nigeria. It took State rigging by PDP to defeat him in some of those elections. Look at the stats below for 2011 election, it says a lot about ACN popularity in Nigeria under Tinubu.

Jonathan (PDP) Buhari (CPC) Ribadu (ACN)
TOTAL 58.89% 31.98% 5.41%

Buhari has been winning election since 2011, but rigging won't allow him become president...
Johnathan and with the help of Obama made Buhari become president
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
heendrix:

APC do not have a strong base in the SE or SW, so handing over to either of them is a No No

At this junction, one do not need a prophet to tell us Osinbajo is the anointed one
Its very obvious
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
joyandfaith:

He knows he has lost. He is now a ge ku ejo( injured snake).
Make e better to nurse that injury for one side before e too late
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes I am.

Buhari could not do the magic before the APC, why do you think he will do the magic without the APC?
Once again
Buhari has been winning election, since 2007 it's on record
PDP rigging machine couldn't allow him become president

I'm not taking anything away from tinubu, yes he helped buhari one way or another, so did, amaechi, kwankwaso, saraki, and even dino
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by zikter(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Buhari has been winning election since 2011, but rigging won't allow him become president...
Johnathan and with the help of Obama made Buhari become president
Absolutely on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
onatisi:

Yes and i understand how you feel , it is ur right to support and stay with him and no-one should abuse or insult you for that BUT you must also know that as you are exercising ur right of supporting him so also many people too will be against him and it is their own right too , as u stand with him , so shall many stand against him too.
i believed he made those statements out of anger , he didn't tell Nigerians why he wants to be the president , why the nation needs him , he is more or less laying claim to that presidential position based on the fcat that he helped buahri and apc to power , which means he has nothing to offer nigerians .

You have to know the difference between the presidency and being the APC flag bearer. He's not telling Nigerians to give him presidency at this moment. He's asking for the APC ticket. He's talking to his party members not Nigerians.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by toneroforever(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Whatever fight you think Tinubu started, know that he is not alone in it.

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.

It's payback time, baby.
Don't u ever forget that what comes around goes around.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by wpadmin: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
femicyrus:

Since he is that influential, how come his candidate lost to apga in the anambra governorship election?

Because in a state with people that know what they want, they vote based on your track record and what you can do for them.

They don't vote because a candidate is backed by someone influential.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by SupremeSpecimen: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bros na your guilty conscience dey worry you. Was my post addressed to you or can the person it was directed at not defend himself?

Look in the mirror bruv. Guilty conscience starring back at you nigga.

I'm sorry....is it no longer a PUBLIC FORUM again??

So you yourself HAVE NEVER responded to a comment that wasn't directed at YOU?

LIKE I SAID, you people ARE NUTS
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Once again
Buhari has been winning election, since 2007 it's on record
PDP rigging machine couldn't allow him become president

I'm not taking anything away from tinubu, yes he helped buhari one way or another, so did, amaechi, kwankwaso, saraki, and even dino
Buhari has not been wining since 2007, I will agree with you if you bring out evidence

In 2011, he lost to Jonathan.

Without the APC, he would have lost in 2015 to Jonathan.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari has not been wining since 2007, I will agree with you if you bring out evidence

In 2011, he lost to Jonathan.

Without the APC, he would have lost in 2015 to Jonathan.
And without Buhari, APC won't have smell the presidency
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

And without Buhari, APC won't have smell the presidency
Yes you are right.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes you are right.

Both helped themselves, no one should take the glory alone
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by adedehinbo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari just don't have Tinubu time

Tinubu has dared the north to a dirty fight and I will support Buhari on any punishment he melts out on Tinubu for this recklessness
goat! Which fight,I know the ticket will come btw osinbanjo and tinubu which both are the still from the west, Nigeria is gradually turning to a place where every region will stay his lane and bears his father's name. We are not one
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Both helped themselves, no one should take the glory alone
Tinubu hardly talk if not for the way he wants to be sideline from the primary
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by adedehinbo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south
day dreamer,south east can never gain the presidential seat of this country
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by adedehinbo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:
Tinubu wants to use the Emotional Blackmail method. .. that method is usually the last play for a defeated person..
For it to have gotten to this point, he is loosing clout amongst the circle of power.

But you wont blame the APC, Tinubu cannot win an Atiku in the North, neither can he win the Northerns youths to cause a division. He can't win even the SW overwhelmingly talk more the SS or SE.. its not rocket science.

Vote right, vote Labour, Vote Peter Obi...
peter obi? Is that a name of a person? Animal,place or thing?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by maybet081: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.
so they should make a gift of the country to tinubu for peace to reign abi? Very well then.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Image123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
oga u have still not answered my question, y was he not able to unleash this "immense" political power that u think wields before the APC coalition, besides tinubu did not create any APC coalition, there was already trouble with the nPdp leaving the main pdp which metamorphosed into the new apc coalition to take on pdp.

Same reason Buhari refused to win in previous elections. It's like having all the flour and oil but never mixed together. No puff puff for you.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by femicyrus(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
wpadmin:

Because in a state with people that know what they want, they vote based on your track record and what you can do for them.

They don't vote because a candidate is backed by someone influential.

Exactly,
Nigerians know that an Igbo man can never become president with their track records.
If you like spam the whole internet with obi and labour party
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
adedehinbo:
peter obi? Is that a name of a person? Animal,place or thing?

Its the closest route to get Nigeria working again...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote peter Obi...
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ScamHunter: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

I feel your years. Just support Peter Obi for you r liberty
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by adedehinbo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:

Its the closest route to get Nigeria working again...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote peter Obi...
peter obi hasn't done anything worthy to deserve our votes,no consultation,no achievement to convince us enough to be worthy of that position.
The best position for obi would be in the economy activities. He is not a politician
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ScamHunter: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south

That would be a welcomed bingo. Nevertheless, it's Peter Obi for president that makes sense. No APC or PDP please.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ScamHunter: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."

You guys forget that what goes around comes around. When he sowed the seed of betrayal against the south, he shouldn't expect to reap a harvest of presidency, should he?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ScamHunter: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Badgers14:
Tinubu don vex grin grin

If this APC crisis is not handled correctly, the party will implode.

That would be awesomely lovely?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by DOD88: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
You are a callous and wicked person. Your post is targeted to cast aspersion on Tibubu. You will fail and be put to shame on Tinubu's issues. When has a reference to his role in bringing Buhari to power become insulting him? That is a very wicked conclusion! Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.