Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Serious Advice Pleeease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Advice Pleeease (712 Views)

Must Read: PLEASE DADDY, PLEEEASE … (18 + ) / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / I Need Serious Advice On This Pressing Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advice Pleeease by eddy42k(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2011
i have been datin this girl for like five years now, she neva gave me a breathing space at first i neva wanted a seriuos relationship but she took it seriously then i played along. she said am the best (in bed). grin my families neva supported the relation ship cos she look older and kinda too smart but same age though, last year novemba i told her we cant continue with the relationship, befor i came back from work she move everything i have my lcd,laptop fridge bed and a whole lot i cant mention now all amountin to 730,000 naira i still have what they call withdrawal syndrom (wanting her) am in a confuse state rite now pls , what can i do
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2011
Call the Police!. . . How about that for a start? undecided
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Cuddlemii: 1:03am On Jul 19, 2011
Y'all sure know how to pick them. Makes me wonder what y'all are really made of.

Some people get dumped, some get burnt. Diff folks for diff pple.

My advice is this never go into a relationship or stay in a relationship for the wrong reasons and let ur partner know on time dt ur future plans does not include him or her.
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2011
You are on your own son, this is just the beginning. grin grin grin

You wouldn't believe it until she starts attacking you in public. Trust me I have seen worst cases.
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by 2Praise: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2011
You played along all that while because she told you that you were good in bed. undecided How hard was it to open your mouth and tell her early in the relationship?

That is what happens to players. They get played too.

Sorry move on.
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by slimyem: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2011
sorry op but you need to trash that withdrawal syndrome fast and do well by woithdrawing your properties too even if it means involving the police.
That girl's a thief and i promise you.there's nothing left in there for you.
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2011
Maybe you just miss her greasing your EGO
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by eddy42k(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2011
thanks, you guys are like family rite now,,,the worst issue i have now is that she knows all that goes on with me even in my house, if i have a girl she call to tell me what am doin if i buy a new thing she calls and tell me honestly i  really dont feel secure anymore and am planin on movin out to a diffrent location i guess this should help
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by eddy42k(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2011
@ 2PRAISE, honestly i tried lettin her now this but she neva wanted to let me go ,i even avoid her in some cases i refused to meet her mom the day she wanted to isnt that enough envidence
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by eddy42k(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2011
@slimyen thanks mam,,i dont think i need those stuffs back i consider them a way she feel she can compesate her self,,,as for the withdrawal syndrom i think that will be taken care of when i get a good relationship
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by eddy42k(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2011
@MYND44 bros na u sabi
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Omolola1(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2011
Sorry poster, you don enter am
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by mammy2: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2011
PLease can someone tell me how to post a new topic her
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by kpolli(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
I hope she didn't carry ur collection of Bob Marley cds
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by stepo707: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
mugu
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
how can you date someone for 5, years and claim not to be serious with the relationship,are you mad?

i hope she send guys to beat the hellata you. cool
she packed lcd,laptop,fridge,plates,spoons,bed/sheets,curtains?abi?
remain your car when she go seize,ie. if you've got any.
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by Talkyaown: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
you need deliverance fast
Re: Serious Advice Pleeease by kyrail(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
i think should be patience, if she love u she will come around

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? / I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. / Is Der Any Smart/beautiful One Among Dis Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.