Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? (2069 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / This Life Is Very Funny Tho, Don’t Look Down On Anyone / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Maxxim: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
pansophist:
I want to be of a service to humanity. Either through advice, cash, opportunities, and maybe politically as time goes on. I've being doing the first three for long, I've personally helped lots of people through my advice here and in private of course, and through cash.

About nine years ago, I opened a thread with over 1 million views, about helping people come to Finland to study tuition free, and it delights my heart to see hundreds upon hundreds of Nigerians and even foreigners following who have moved to Finland, brought their families over and changed their life for good. I was in Finland few weeks ago, met some, and many are actually Finnish citizens. The link to the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition

As time goes on, I'll enter into politics. Naija suppose get better, and it will happen in your time. But right now, I have to battle the temptation of comfort. As a Nigerian with EU citizenship, my life is good, but the thought of seeing people back home, many which I left suffers breaks my heart.

Gracias Baba!!
My first time coming across this thread
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by CaveAdullam: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Teacher!

I want to learn and use the knowledge learnt to help those who don't have the opportunity to learn. I want to see people grow from their dejected low state to a fortified citadel. I desire to teach so that with every knowledge shared smiles will be drawn on grimaced faces.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by CaveAdullam: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
pansophist:
I want to be of a service to humanity. Either through advice, cash, opportunities, and maybe politically as time goes on. I've being doing the first three for long, I've personally helped lots of people through my advice here and in private of course, and through cash.

About nine years ago, I opened a thread with over 1 million views, about helping people come to Finland to study tuition free, and it delights my heart to see hundreds upon hundreds of Nigerians and even foreigners following who have moved to Finland, brought their families over and changed their life for good. I was in Finland few weeks ago, met some, and many are actually Finnish citizens. The link to the thread below.

As time goes on, I'll enter into politics. Naija suppose get better, and it will happen in your time. But right now, I have to battle the temptation of comfort. As a Nigerian with EU citizenship, my life is good, but the thought of seeing people back home, many which I left suffers breaks my heart.

@bolded pansophist, "na so you take share better kpomo you nor telle me? But if na cold stout or heneiken you go dey call me. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Sheddy5(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Clint02:
Oh it's magic.
i don't really know though.
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Blake755: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol remember back then I wanted to be a doctor but now I dey find fb and ig sef life isn't a bird of roses sad angry
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by pansophist(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Teacher!

I want to learn and use the knowledge learnt to help those who don't have the opportunity to learn. I want to see people grow from their dejected low state to a fortified citadel. I desire to teach so that with every knowledge shared smiles will be drawn on grimaced faces.

Thanks.

Thread wey me don open with my feactivated account seven years before you register for nairaland. grin

But nothing spoil sha. If you need assistance, you know how to reach me cool
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by seanwilliam(m): 2:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Back then I wanted to be a lawyer
Later pilot
Later journalist
Later lecturer
No clarity of purpose lol
But now I think I’ know better.
I want to be Nigerian president.

Emi lokan

Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Blupen(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Sheddy5:

please tell me the answer
unless you wish to change to an extrovert which I know you can do, but for now everything is pointing to your computer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by CaveAdullam: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2022
pansophist:

Thread wey me don open with my feactivated account seven years before you register for nairaland. grin

But nothing spoil sha. If you need assistance, you know how to reach me cool

I lost my contacts some months ago. Anyway, I have sent you a PM via email.

Kudos man.
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Opeyemi04(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Back then I wanted to be a lawyer
Later pilot
Later journalist
Later lecturer
No clarity of purpose lol
But now I think I’ know better.
I want to be Nigerian president.

Emi lokan

Anyway

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice

Hello everyone if you are in need of Canadian interac etransfer mail I'm fully ready to help you message me on this number 0-8_0 _83 _1_2- 6-1 __4+7
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Sheddy5(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Blupen:
unless you wish to change to an extrovert which I know you can do, but for now everything is pointing to your computer
you're right bro, all i just want to do, is to stop being shy outside, regardless of being a musician or programer.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Blupen(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Sheddy5:

you're right bro, all i just want to do, is to stop being shy outside, regardless of being a musician or programer.
from now on start declaring to yourself that you are confident ( I am confident) say it often and believe it
You will start seeing changes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Sheddy5(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blupen:
from now on start declaring to yourself that you are confident ( I am confident) say it often and believe it
You will start seeing changes
thanks alot bro, from now on, am on it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Blupen(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sheddy5:

thanks alot bro, from now on, am on it.
you are welcome my gee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by maak400: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pls is there still tuition free studies in Finland for international students?
pansophist:

About nine years ago, I opened a thread close to a milliom views, about helping people come to Finland to study tuition free, and it delights my heart to see hundreds upon hundreds of Nigerians and even foreigners following who have moved to Finland, brought their families over and changed their life for good. I was in Finland few weeks ago, met some, and many are actually Finnish citizens. The link to the thread below.

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Sadiqali24(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'll wish to be the leader Nigerians truly wish for.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by michaelwestern(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
I want to serve God completely all the days of my life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Lastpharoah33: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
What a question...

I just want to exist for a period of 50yrs(60 max), leave my genetic signature (kids), go back to wherever I came from painlessly.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by pansophist(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
maak400:
Pls is there still tuition free studies in Finland for international students?

No they stopped it. Now its only for EU students or other special circumstances such as recognised refugees, family members of Finnish/EU citizens, etc.

But you can try Germany, its still free. Go follow the German student thread on travel section and do what others there are doing. That was exactly what I did when I was about to leave naija the first time.

I did every single thing myself (well, except from financial sponsorship by my parents) through the knowledge I got from nairaland travel section, and I followed the whole process. So you must be willing to read hundreds and hundreds of pages, do additional exams [eg ielts/toefl) if required (I didn't Ielts twice), send emails to schools about your individual qualifications if its enough, and more.

Its a question of how much you want it. But those that truly want it are leaving Nigeria everyday. In my city for example, I go to rccg church and almost every other week, we get new students coming to church who just left Nigeria weeks ago, and their story are the same, they wanted it so bad and did what it takes. Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by maak400: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks a lot my brother
pansophist:

No they stopped it. Now its only for EU students or other special circumstances such as recognised refugees, family members of Finnish/EU citizens, etc.

But you can try Germany, its still free. Go follow the German student thread on travel section and do what others there are doing. That was exactly what I did when I was about to leave naija the first time.

I did every single thing myself (well, except from financial sponsorship by my parents) through the knowledge I got from nairaland travel section, and I followed the whole process. So you must be willing to read hundreds and hundreds of pages, do additional exams [eg ielts/toefl) if required (I didn't Ielts twice), send emails to schools about your individual qualifications if its enough, and more.

Its a question of how much you want it. But those that truly want it are leaving Nigeria everyday. In my city for example, I go to rccg church and almost every other week, we get new students coming to church who just left Nigeria weeks ago, and their story are the same, they wanted it so bad and did what it takes. Goodluck
Re: What Do You Wish To Be In This Life? by Blupen(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
What a question...

I just want to exist for a period of 50yrs(60 max), leave my genetic signature (kids), go back to wherever I came from painlessly.
what a wish.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? / My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Dowry Payment In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.