Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him (2061 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do / My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
I play soccer bettting. I win very well when i select games and play them alone.
It always enters.. After my roommate saw how i was making money from betting.

He said i should share my tickets with him
So he can follow me and chop bet money.

Every game i share with him will always cut
But the games that i dont show him will enter everytime.

He asked me for games yesterday
I lied that i dont have any tickets.
Meanwhile i 29 odds i played.
Because i didnt share it with him
I won the 29 odds

It was at this point, i felt something is wrong
This thing is begining to look spiritual
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by KiNg0G: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
lol, you never go far for life you don dey catch witch

if them catch your mama witch you go like am abi

foolish boy

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
I'm lowkey thinking of parking out sef.

I feel that he is carrying badluck
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by wittywriter: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I play soccer bettting. I win very well when i select games and play them alone.

I won the 29 odds

Are you trying to start a betting services to Nairalanders that play bet?
This your story looks like a lead on....

Anyways congrats on your winnings.
KiNg0G:
lol, you never go far you don dey catch witch

Imagine his mentality.
JackDaAlienz:

Nooo God forbid
If my roomate can carry badluck like this
God knows the millions of nairaland people with evil eyes and badluck to see my ticket
I will play my games alone.
Really? but if they want to pay for it and they dm you I'm sure you'll gladly start the process....judge yourself.

@wittyness

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
wittywriter:

Are you trying to start a betting services to Nairalanders that play bet?
This your story looks like a lead on....

Anyways congrats on your winnings.

Imagine his mentality.

@wittyness
Nooo God forbid
God knows the millions of nairaland people with evil eyes and badluck to see my ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Has anyone experience this.
When everything goes well until one person gets involved and badluck starts happening.
But when the person is not involved, everything goes well
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Nooo God forbid
lol

kala pa

eje loju bi abacha
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
I smell LIES

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by RedChiefPriest: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Actually some people have good/bad luck following them for real.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Cypress042(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Even God would be surprise to hear this your rooster and bull story. Op abeg i need more, i'm loving the story cool
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by pyyxxaro: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is he an APC MEMBER, if he is , then no big deal undecided

If I de lie , ask the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL embarassed
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Soulsymbol99: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
The spiritual controls the physical. Know this and know peace
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by tasalanoni(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
This level of foolishness is unprecedented.
Any healthy person can easily draw correct inferences from what you just narrated.
When did betting become a genuine means of making a living that the person who doesn't win stakes is considered unlucky?
I think your friend even ranks higher than you in the natural scheme of things and the reason is that you've long surrendered to base desires through your winnings while his "misfortune " might even help him forge another path to a sustainable means..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by SPAMBOX7: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
lol, you never go far for life you don dey catch witch

foolish boy
Na so dem dey go dey invite negative energy come their life with their negative thinking
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Get something meaningful to do with your life you this 100level boy.
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Vyzz: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
cool

Are you trying to get us buy ur ticket
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by UptownVibes(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Even though I think op is trying to gather people to scam via sure game here,some people are actually carriers of bad energy.
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by Zulu2022: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Mk e drop 30 odd mk we check if he de win true true
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by mikool007(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

I won the 29 odds

It's not evil spirit or bad luck, it's just not his way, a friend of mine told me his Mum after get hints he might be gambling prayed that he wouldn't find success in it, to his face, that alone was enough to wade him off gambling and all the troubles that come with it. Keep in mind this my friend is probably the youngest among our set and dude is just absolutely brilliant. Gambling is the last thing he should be doing. Your friend is definitely made for something better and not finding success in betting is obviously this universe's way of telling him to try something else
Re: My Friend Has Evil Spirits Following Him by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
You mean Imaginary Evil sprit ? Evil sprit that you can not see or touch is that not a lie?

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Know / Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys / Can You Date A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.