Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (22553 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Krismas(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lolz unfortunately CNN is the bitter truth
grin U rite grin
Dats why CNN confirmed Sadam Hussein’s weapons of Mass destruction grin
That’s why CNN always talk about the twin towers of the World Trade Center pretending not to know that the place actually has 3 towers grin
Plane flew into two according to CNN, so it’s twin? Yet the third collapsed equally and CNN is suddenly blind to dat. Up CNN grin

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Kachi4christ(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
I stopped eating when I saw those hands, hands is filled with dirts
Igbofam2:

Damn those hands grin cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kachi4christ:
I stopped eating when I saw those hands, hands is filled with dirts

Men that was why I said he should have included a graphic warning to the post grin

The hand and fingers are like something that has slept inside a shit infested gutter for years and then came out unwashed and untreated.

Shows he is a small boy whom hustle for what to eat (through fraud) would not let him take care of himself properly.

Money wey person thief or defraud from someone else dem no dey spend am well.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by TenQ: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Haylel:

You mean here on Nairaland?
No!
On YouTube!

Watch from Indian, Russian and Ukraine side of the daily upload!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Appleyard(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
gtrust:
Ukrainians have a very small window left to escape (though leaving behind their heavy equipments)!
Russia continues to pull them into a “cul de sac” and instead of running away they’re there claiming 20%.
Bridges have now been destroyed by the Russians and even the river is now fully occupied by the Russians.

This is suicide
Best they will get is another Mariupol

I thought I was the only one seeing this. They fell for the Russian trap. The Russians pushes them without any intent of holding on to the ground covered, then they encourage them to push back at the Russians and once they do, the Russians retreat deep inside the previously captured territory only to pause, reengage and allow their advancing troops from the other two rear to close the Ukies in a cauldron, and gbam, you have another Debalsevo. I thought by now the Ukies must have calculated this risk but alas, I was wrong. How could they be getting themselves holdup in cauldrons is surprising.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Playermayweda(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
OP and unverified news na 5&6 angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Russia did not TRY to capture Kabul, they DID capture Kabul grin
But left the place after 8yrs. If they had stayed 20yrs like America the result would have been more impressive than Biden’s 20 wasted years grin
Putin will finally take Kiev.
First step is to demilitarize and de-nazify Ukraine. Then annexing any part becomes soft walk
Ok they left after they were dealt a heavy blow by the talibans..as per taking over later I think the time is now for him to take over Kiev
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin U rite grin
Dats why CNN confirmed Sadam Hussein’s weapons of Mass destruction grin
That’s why CNN always talk about the twin towers of the World Trade Center pretending not to know that the place actually has 3 towers grin
Plane flew into two according to CNN, so it’s twin? Yet the third collapsed equally and CNN is suddenly blind to dat. Up CNN grin
Shuuuuiu
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Krismas(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok they left after they were dealt a heavy blow by the talibans..as per taking over later I think the time is now for him to take over Kiev
grin U or Zelensky are not the one to determine wen or how Putin will take Kiev. Ur own is to shoot ur best shot and let Putin do his grin
After all, the special operation has made Russia very wealthy overnight. Why should Putin end it quickly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin U or Zelensky are not the one to determine wen or how Putin will take Kiev. Ur own is to shoot ur best shot and let Putin do his grin
After all, the special operation has made Russia very wealthy overnight. Why should Putin end it quickly?
We actually can't wait cos time is ticking fast I thought you initially said the interest is in dombass where the money is abi ...as Putin's media aide he has now decided to attack Kiev abi bawo

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by hungryboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Funny how Seun and his mods. Pushed this fake News to the frontpage

We that have stayed long on this forum ,have seen you turn this place to shit ,but at least try and verify what you take to the frontpage

None of this ever happened , even today the same man is confessing that the only control the industrial area after getting called out by Ukrainian war journalists for lying about the situation there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by seunny4lif(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
hungryboy:

We that have stayed long on this forum ,have seen you turn this place to shit ,but at least try and verify what you take to the frontpage

None of this ever happened , even today the same man is confessing that the only control the industrial area after getting called out by Ukrainian war journalists for lying about the situation there

Meanwhile UKRAINE'S PRESIDENT SAYS AT MONDAY MEDIA BRIEFING RUSSIAN FORCES HAVE NUMERICAL ADVANTAGE IN SIEVIERODONETSK BUT UKRAINE HAS "EVERY CHANCE" TO FIGHT BACK.

Ukraine troops are now hidden in the chemical plants which like Mauripol plant because it has nuke bunker.

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Appleyard(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Krismas:
grin So said by a LEARNER grin Napoleon captured Moscow and lived in the Czar palace for one month but yet lost the Napoleon war disastrously grin In WW2 Hitler captured Paris. The French government headed by Charles de guile promptly moved over to America to continue the business of French government. The French government house was moved to America grin
If Putin capture Kiev, Zelensky will open a fresh office in Poland grin and still continue making speeches on TV, running his mouth.
Capturing Kiev is not crucial. The initial dash for Kiev was a legover, the Russians wanted to lure Ukraine out of their fortified hide outs in Donbas.
It didn’t work. Nigeria’s best fighting men are in the North east currently cos that’s where the war is. Similarly the Ukraine war is in Donbas, that’s where Ukraine army is.
Destroy that army, destroy Ukraine

Only ediots think Russian was after Kiev actually. Having surrounded Kiev, they easily could have smash it to pieces if they wanted. But the Russian forces there at the time was a feint intended to keep the large Ukie forces concentrated in Kiev from moving to support their colleagues in the East, and that's the reason big cities like Kherson fell easily, and Mariupol followed suit, with many other towns and localities, giving Russia 90 percent of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions. I hope this war will just end save people from wanton killings and destructions on both sides. It's heartbreaking watching conscripts massacred on the frontlines.

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Appleyard(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
hungryboy:

To be sincere, I'm shocked at the rate the owner of this forum and its Mods are demonstrating outright bias in information disseminated via its platform. It's A real shame. I just don't words to describe it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Dvdpity: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Appleyard:

I thought I was the only one seeing this. They fell for the Russian trap. The Russians pushes them without any intent of holding on to the ground covered, then they encourage them to push back at the Russians and once they do, the Russians retreat deep inside the previously captured territory only to pause, reengage and allow their advancing troops from the other two rear to close the Ukies in a cauldron, and gbam, you have another Debalsevo. I thought by now the Ukies must have calculated this risk but alas, I was wrong. How could they be getting themselves holdup in cauldrons is surprising.

Its because they are not trained by competent military. I have always said it that NATO is whacked. NATO only fights nation's with weaker military. In this Russian Ukrainian conflicts have I seen tanks being wracked to scraps. NATO cannot sustain such war. Look at what is happening to Ukraine. USA has started their lands lease Ukraine is losing. They have given Ukraine over 60billlion dollars, Ukraine is losing, EU keep donating weapons Ukraine is losing. Over 150billion USA dollars NATO and EU plus Japan, south Korea, Australia, new Zealand have poured into Ukraine still Ukraine is losing with NATO commanders and instructor's plus NATO macenaries. Ukraine is still loosing. With 4th mobilization of Ukraine soldiers, Ukraine is still looking against Russia that has not called up its army for full Invision nor call up mobilization of Russian men that are looking for who to kill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Appleyard(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dvdpity:

Its because they are not trained by competent military. I have always said it that NATO is whacked. NATO only fights nation's with weaker military. In this Russian Ukrainian conflicts have I seen tanks being wracked to scraps. NATO cannot sustain such war. Look at what is happening to Ukraine. USA has started their lands lease Ukraine is losing. They have given Ukraine over 60billlion dollars, Ukraine is losing, EU keep donating weapons Ukraine is losing. Over 150billion USA dollars NATO and EU plus Japan, south Korea, Australia, new Zealand have poured into Ukraine still Ukraine is losing with NATO commanders and instructor's plus NATO macenaries. Ukraine is still loosing. With 4th mobilization of Ukraine soldiers, Ukraine is still looking against Russia that has not called up its army for full Invision nor call up mobilization of Russian men that are looking for who to kill.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Ukraine. It's becoming clearer that Zelensky is an asset of the US secret service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by DerrickzB: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Igbofam2:

When it doesn't favor Russia it becomes lies but when it favours Russia you start jumping around on the thread with shouts of halleluiah like an orgasmic pig on steroids

Hey Igbofam!! I hope you are still active cause I haven’t been seeing your propaganda of a news flying around since the truth started surfacing!!

How far now with this your comment?? How you lots concede and sreqd lies is scary!! Na wa

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Utycar: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Discombulator:

Poverty infested son of a wh0re , let's do video chat on your itel with shogsman and know who is who, once more na Ogun go kee you and all your moniker if you no accept

Fool
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ishitinyourlife: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hey Igbofam!! I hope you are still active cause I haven’t been seeing your propaganda of a news flying around since the truth started surfacing!!

How far now with this your comment?? How you lots concede and sreqd lies is scary!! Na wa
Bitch is gone with the winds
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Eagba(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Appleyard:

Only ediots think Russian was after Kiev actually. Having surrounded Kiev, they easily could have smash it to pieces if they wanted. But the Russian forces there at the time was a feint intended to keep the large Ukie forces concentrated in Kiev from moving to support their colleagues in the East, and that's the reason big cities like Kherson fell easily, and Mariupol followed suit, with many other towns and localities, giving Russia 90 percent of the Luhansk and Donetsk regions. I hope this war will just end save people from wanton killings and destructions on both sides. It's heartbreaking watching conscripts massacred on the frontlines.
war expert.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow. What a thread.
Page 5 was da bomb.

Shogsman

AKA

Babapryo
Carloslehder
Goatface
Thaler
Ishitinyourlife
Discombulator

logged on with alot of his usernames above on this thread to defend himself after being bursted for posting a 100 dollar bill he downloaded from the Internet and photoshopped on an A4 paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.