Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (22556 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Machinegun91(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zulezoo is dead
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by RepoMan007: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
20% of less than 20% is less than 4%.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ppogbae: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
This hasn't been confirmed. They are still in the industrial zone
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dvdpity:
Lies. Ukrainian soldiers are still hole up in the industrial zone. Funny news.

I can see you in the war front to know what is truth and what is lie.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright somedays

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Foreigna2: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
RichProminent:
Russia will soon retake that

If they cant, go and help them

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by TheGift: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dvdpity:

And you know this because…?

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Gkay1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shame on putin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Regardless of what happens now or what will happen in future, the fact that Putin could not achieve his evil objective within 2 weeks means that he is a monumental failure!
A so-called world power could not defeat a comedian in months! Putin is still dragging land mass with a comedian!!!! Imagine that!!!!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by shogsman(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

So posting FAKE NEWS as your dumb partner I Putin fatherhood did now means he debunked the news? grin

Both of you deserve yourselves... Stupidity partnership cheesy
For an asylum seeker,your English sucks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ppogbae:
This hasn't been confirmed. They are still in the industrial zone

Help yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
topcatking:

OP's hustling for a US visa, with the hopes that his social media account will show his support and then the US will grant him asylum.

So..don't be surprised chief.
What has supporting Ukraine's freedom got go do with USA visa? I guess it's fair to say those against Ukraine are nairalanders that have been refused EU and USA visa multiple times. With the high rate of visa refusals of nigerians, the latter is more realistic grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

For an asylum seeker,your English sucks

For a Russian asylum seeker you wouldn't know good English even if they shot it at your face with an NLAW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Bahamas95(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
These Russian and Ukrainian names are tongue twisters.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
FOJEM:
Regardless of what happens now or what will happen in future, the fact that Putin could not achieve his evil objective within 2 weeks means that he is a monumental failure!
A so-called world power could not defeat a comedian in months! Putin is still dragging land mass with a comedian!!!! Imagine that!!!!!! grin grin grin
You can say that again and again cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by TenQ: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dvdpity:
Those who wanted Zelensky to give up the whole of Ukraine to Putin are getting pained that 100 days after, Russia has not done beyond 20% OF Ukraine.

I pray that your big enemies would be disgraced before you. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by owolabi5: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
CAR PAPERS
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Haylel: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's funny no one told us when Russia took it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

What has supporting Ukraine's freedom hot go do with USA visa. I guess it's fairy to day those against Ukraine are nairalanders that have been refused EU and USA visa multiple times. With the high rate of visa refusals of nigerians, the latter is more realistic grin

You are very smart grin

His idiocy was why I ignored his comment. They look for anything to say just to make themselves feel good whenever they see anything that shows Russia's weakness. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by frog12: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
PROPAGANDA like magic !

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gtrust: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ukrainians have a very small window left to escape (though leaving behind their heavy equipments)!
Russia continues to pull them into a “cul de sac” and instead of running away they’re there claiming 20%.
Bridges have now been destroyed by the Russians and even the river is now fully occupied by the Russians.

This is suicide
Best they will get is another Mariupol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Dscop: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mangekyo:
Try to tag a name to your replies. Are you now a mad man that speaks randomly, and to himself? I mean I know you're mad, very mad, but a confirmation from your stupid self would be nice

Ofcourse, some of your loyal fans would reply. This is the first time I'm exactly commenting on your threads since they've been trashy. The headline of this one caught my attention, only to click, read and discover the shady sources you're siting, calling em reputable.

lol, do you even realize that this statement you made would be best made to some one like you?
Let me tell you why.
Go through your previous threads. I think it's pretty obvious that the reasons why you come to nairaland is because of PUTIN AND RUSSIA. obsession. I can bet that since this conflict started, you've not done anything loud able with your clearly miserable life. Moving from one sites to another, searching and digging up anti putin and anti Russian posts to port to nairaland. If putin hasn't succeeded in one thing, he has definitely succeeded in living in your head rent free. So redirect that question back to your pathetic self. Did putin impregnate your whoring mom, and abandoned her to birth you? That you've now grown up to hate him to the point that everything that you think in that your thick coconut skull, is Putin and the country he rules?

I can remember you're the same guy who boldly said on this forum that he goes to the dark web to dig up posts to back up the anti Russian post you made. Looking at your previous posts, the sources you dropped and expect people to believe the reports are shady sources that people had probably never heard of untill you dug em up. How many hours do you spend daily looking for posts to confirm your delusional narratives that Ukraine is winning effortlessly? Legit question

You'd better think hard and make changes in your pathetic life while you still can, so that when you grow and when your kids ask you why their family is one of the poorest in the country, you wouldn't say you were busy on nairaland and the internet as a whole, digging up and posting news that confirm Ukraine's success, while your mates seeked ways to be resourceful. This is if you're still a teenager like me. Otherwise if you're already in your 20s, then I'm sorry you're well beyond redemption now. A fool in his 20s is a fool forever.

This statement would be suited for someone like you, except putin is your biological father who dumped you and your mom, and you took it upon your existence to obsess over him, posting and mentioning his name every now and then

Did anyone ask for your autobiography? Typical Putin’s lapdog.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by ttoyetade: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:
As usual and as expected all my fans from Putin supporters club have arrived above with their usual chants of "fake news" as they hold hands singing kumbaya in agony of the fact that Russia just lost 20% of Sievierodonetsk to Ukraine despite once having 70% control of the place.

One of them is even desperately shifting goalpost to something totally unrelated to this post as always just to use it to lick their wounds grin

We are talking Sievierodonetsk and one werey up there is talking about another country (Italy) when the focus is Sievierodonetsk grin

As expected I know one of them would reply this post in 5 4 3 2....

Don't mind them. Still don't know what is the reasoning behind supporting Putin. Putin started the war by invading a neutral country and yet he is loosing heavily. Russia have never done any good to Africa, yet it is the western world that open their doors to us to live and work as if you were born there, buy houses even be a member of their parliament, give aids to Africa, give you loan or grant etc. Even if they refuse to give some people visa, must they give everyone visa. It is ingratitude.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Microwhy: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
ttoyetade:

Don't mind them. Still don't know what is the reasoning behind supporting Putin. Putin started the war by invading a neutral country and yet he is loosing heavily. Russia have never done any good to Africa, yet it is the western world that open their doors to us to live and work as if you were born there, buy houses even be a member of their parliament, give aids to Africa, give you loan or grant etc. Even if they refuse to give some people visa, must they give everyone visa. It is ingratitude.
Make i no lie, you sound so much like a toddler.
Imagine Russia planning a military base in Cuba and Mexico, please! Will U.S sit back and just watch? Never bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Krismas(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

When it doesn't favor Russia is becomes lies but when it favours Russia you start jumping around on the thread with shouts of halleluiah like an orgasmic pig on steroids
grin Fake news grin
The issue in Severodonetsk has never been whether Russia go back 20% grin rather it’s about the Ukrainians running away from the place ASAP to prevent another Mariupol Azovstal steel mill scenario grin Russia is encircling the Ukrainians on three sides. The chief of staff has already admonished Zelensky to withdraw the men now while they still can grin The bridge out of Severodontnesk has been destroyed by the Russians, the flight to Lysychansk is getting harder for Ukraine every other day grin Let me give u a real situation map

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:
I knew the dolts who have become some of my very loyal fans would reply to that post I made grin

More doltish comments incoming in defence of Russia as if Putin was the one who impregnated their mother who in turn gave birth to them.

They are clearly defending their biological father grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by whitebeard(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
igbofam2 u actually are not helping ukraine like this, the world knows reality on ground, so if u think ukraine taking back just 20% of luhansk, against just the russian national guards conscript despite outnumbering them 4 to 1 is goin to win the war, just stop with the hypocrisy.

we are not supporting russia, what going on there is non of our business, we are just simply against the people that are pulling the strings of war to fuel their economy (america).

so pls rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by xeju: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Haylel:
It's funny no one told us when Russia took it.
It was all in the news, don't sit in nairaland and wait for news posts. You're a mature adult, you can search for news updates yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

For a Russian asylum seeker you wouldn't know good English even if they shot it at your face with an NLAW
I'm an American you poor runt,which makes you more and more pathetic,cos technically you're licking my country's @ss grin grin grin grin. And no ,we don't give lazy jobless boys who spend all Thier life peddling crap on nairaland asylum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ayomide1012: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ukraine is winning the war
Dvdpity:
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Andres28(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin And the USA drone shelling hell fire missile have not even landed in ukraine.. grin grin grin. Push the motherfvckers down to their grave.
Zelensky has made a mess of Putin..

Like for zelensky share for putin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.