Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (22552 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Jungleluv5: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dvdpity:
Lies. Ukrainian soldiers are still hole up in the industrial zone. Funny news.
are you there? Sitting in Nigeria and seeing what is going on Ukraine nonsense abegiiiii face front

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Haylel: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
xeju:

It was all in the news, don't sit in nairaland and wait for news posts. You're a mature adult, you can search for news updates yourself
I know. It wasn't on Nairaland. But when Ukraine stages a partial comeback, it always graces the front page.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Remman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jungleluv5:
are you there? Sitting in Nigeria and seeing what is going on Ukraine nonsense abegiiiii face front

Zelensky himself said it recently that they are really dying and suffering on a daily basis. For him to say they are losing 100 soldiers daily, it is most likely multiples of that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by fredoooooo: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
On CNN and western propaganda.. in real life NO

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Microwhy: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Image123:

Zelensky himself said it recently that they are really dying and suffering on a daily basis.
Don't mind them let them keep grunting.
Just yesterday, one of ukrainian MP said Russia are just destroying everything at sight. Like they want to extinct ukrain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by subcbouy: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Russia is the clay of history.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Funny thing is when they lost it, the news never said anything until Zelensky angrily came out to say it.

Now they say he’s got it back. Na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by ofuonyebi: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
like play...like play.. the small ant want to push the big elephant down!

i even here say the blood thirsty puttin don dey for intensive care due to hypertension over Ukraine failures

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

I'm an American you poor runt,which makes you more and more pathetic,cos technically you're licking my country's @ss grin grin grin grin. And no ,we don't give lazy jobless boys who spend all ThierTHEIR life peddling crap on nairaland asylum

American who cannot manage English grammar properly.

I just help you with a correction yet you said I am the one with an English deficiency grin

Illiterate
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
whitebeard:
igbofam2 u actually are not helping ukraine like this, the world knows reality on ground, so if u think ukraine taking back just 20% of luhansk, against just the russian national guards conscript despite outnumbering them 4 to 1 is goin to win the war, just stop with the hypocrisy.

we are not supporting russia, what going on there is non of our business, we are just simply against the people that are pulling the strings of war to fuel their economy (america).

so pls rest abeg.

I only see nonsense written all over this

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake news grin
The issue in Severodonetsk has never been whether Russia go back 20% grin rather it’s about the Ukrainians running away from the place ASAP to prevent another Mariupol Azovstal steel mill scenario grin Russia is encircling the Ukrainians on three sides. The chief of staff has already admonished Zelensky to withdraw the men now while they still can grin The bridge out of Severodontnesk has been destroyed by the Russians, the flight to Lysychansk is getting harder for Ukraine every other day grin Let me give u a real situation map

Help yourself with your fake news and stop masturbating over the nonsense map you posted

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by tnerro1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Who measured the percentage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Teaser4(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Funny thing is when they lost it, the news never said anything until Zelensky angrily came out to say it.

Now they say he’s got it back. Na wa oo
that’s the same report from Skynews… The headline fit dey convince person, the city is Russia’s eventually, Russian mod released updates few minutes ago, how dem dey run kitikiti, click on my moniker , I recently created a thread relating to that… Donbass na done deal cos d damn city will fall eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Teaser4(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:
nah Serhiy Hayday, governor of Luhansk region

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by subcbouy: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
tnerro1:
People who owned the land.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Bbbw: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
They better negotiate and stop the killings they can’t win the war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Proudlyomonna: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
jrusky:

I can see you in the war front to know what is truth and what is lie.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright somedays

grin ;Dchai

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

I'm an American you poor runt,which makes you more and more pathetic,cos technically you're licking my country's @ss grin grin grin grin. And no ,we don't give lazy jobless boys who spend all Thier life peddling crap on nairaland asylum
One of the ones we are talking about. A rejected US Visa applicant.

person wey dey live for Akure dey claim americana on Nairaland grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
NOTHING GOOD AS A FAKE UKRAINIAN NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:
Just yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmtSJSh5sk

Saw the video yesterday as well and I must say that the Ukrainian artillery gunners are baddass.

Their aim is impeccable. I am sure the M777 GPS guided artillery missiles were in use.

Saw another in Donbas too I think where 5 Russian tanks were obliterated in quick succession by Ukrainian artillery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
TenQ:

Those who wanted Zelensky to give up the whole of Ukraine to Putin are getting pained that 100 days after, Russia has not done beyond 20% OF Ukraine.

I pray that your big enemies would be disgraced before you. Amen
This is a story of David and Goliath grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Saw the video yesterday as well and I must say that the Ukrainian artillery gunners are baddass.

Their aim is impeccable. I am sure the M777 GPS guided artillery missiles were in use.

Saw another in Donbas too I think where 5 Russian tanks were obliterated in quick succession by Ukrainian artillery
I saw this too but even forgot about it. This war has really exposed Russia to be one over-rated super power.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Well done to the Gallant Ukrainian soldiers that are fighting for Freedom....

It is better to Die for Freedom....

Than to Live as Slaves to Putin's Russia..

Slava Ukraini ...... Glory to the Heroes.
I actually love this picture and I believe Putin supporters can now see what is going on in Ukraine via this picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by stanluiz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
FOJEM:
Regardless of what happens now or what will happen in future, the fact that Putin could not achieve his evil objective within 2 weeks means that he is a monumental failure!
A so-called world power could not defeat a comedian in months! Putin is still dragging land mass with a comedian!!!! Imagine that!!!!!! grin grin grin
You are a dunce!!

You think Russia is only fighting Ukraine ? They are fighting also fighting against NATO, Us and EU including other foreign mercenaries that was fighting for Ukraine.

This is a special operation not a war. If Russia declare a full blown war on Ukraine. Ukraine will be reduced to rumble within a month.

Russia goal is to free the ethnic Russia in Eastern Ukraine. Those in Donbass region ( Donetsk and lushnak ) . The goal has been achieved. Those regions are now independent from Kiev and down fighting alongside with Russia troops to push Ukraine army far away from their boarder by capturing more Ukraine cities grin

Next it to link dombass region to Crimea and then connect it to a Russia held region in Moldova called transnistria making Ukraine a landlocked country cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by chukwuibuipob: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheGift:

And you know this because…?
to fill the gap.... he is a Putardino cool

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by loswhite(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear grin
If Ukraine is reclaiming the lands back then why are The US, EU and UK negotiating terms for a ceasefire in Ukraine, according told CNN.

Negotiations are ongoing, including on a four-stage plan for resolving the conflict, proposed earlier by Italy, but the United States opposes it.

Biden said Ukraine may have to give up some part if it’s land to Russia for peace

I'm sure you have problem reading. If you reclaim 20% lol does that look like victory to you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.