Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (22554 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

Lmao Osage to bad,free the nuisance eh,not worth it, I just saw is itel phone too, I'm embarrassed I even replied him.na person wey dey use itel una dey reason microstock site,his brain go explode lol

Guy come and take your $100 dollar bill you stole off the internet ooo grin cheesy

Alaye international thievery Incorporated cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by shogsman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:
Shogsman why you dey look but suddenly cannot comment again? grin

You dey corner dey spend the internet $100 dollar wey you thief come dey claim as your own? grin
Na your slave of a father I dey watch my guy, shared the picture and some other stacks too on jumpstory,iStock,Storyblocks,PixaBay too check it out.
E no better for you if you no Post your phone picture like this and do video call with me so we can share it here tonight

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by shogsman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

The guy u dey talk to igbofam,cos I know say na one of your numerous account be this,na model and agba picker for Instagram,he get money pass your entire generation put together.
U dey use itel and still get chance to talk to senior gee and u dey pass una boundary
Take this down my brother abeg,no need for long talk with paupers grin grin grin, bragging is fun I know

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ishitinyourlife: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

Take this down my brother abeg,no need for long talk with paupers grin grin grin, bragging is fun I know
No vex senior man I got Carry away ni jor, imagine this poor buy using itel dey reason me na

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

Na your slave of a father I dey watch my guy, shared the picture and some other stacks too on jumpstory,iStock,Storyblocks,PixaBay too check it out.
E no better for you if you no Post your phone picture like this and do video call with me so we can share it here tonight

See the chairman of fraudsters is finally here grin

Dem say you be agba picker for IG grin

So how many people did you defraud today because your colleague here just confirmed he is a fraudster and he called you agba picker grin

Birds of a feather they say flock together cheesy

Your papa is a poor man with a fraudster of a son who steals off the internet just to claim a life he cannot live grin

Shey you know say you be thief. Your papa born thief. I wonder if he knew he was going to deliver a thief and a fraudster when he was putting you into your mother grin

Kai poverty stricken internet fraudster aka agba picker grin

Caught red handed in Photoshop na your mate? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Utycar: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-has-retaken-about-20-territory-lost-sievierodonetsk-regional-head-2022-06-03/

What do u gain with all this rubbish that
u always write? I wonder what u will be writing once the war finally ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ishitinyourlife: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:
Shogsman why you dey look but suddenly cannot comment again? grin

You dey corner dey spend the internet $100 dollar wey you thief come dey claim as your own? grin
As you no upload your phone picture nau, I don know say your mama na olosho and your papa na beggar,and my dog feeds better than your family.
Shogsman is online now if you don't do video call with him e no go better for you

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Ukrainians are masters of lies. Zelensky wants money he can embezzle, that’s why he puts out pictures of video games as Ukraine destroying Russian equipments. He lied to the Azov in Mariupol steel plant about an evacuation agreement with Russia, which was false. Azov has vowed to kill him. He will not live long to enjoy his loot
That one is actually your own propaganda and not on tandem with what the world sees
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Dvdpity: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jungleluv5:
are you there? Sitting in Nigeria and seeing what is going on Ukraine nonsense abegiiiii face front
Thousands of Ukraine soldiers were granded today in severodonesk. These lies keep kilings Ukrainian soldiers. These boys are dying like ants every day.
They are no match for Russia. NATO tactics are totally useless, western weapons, instructiors and commanders are totally worthless. today was a disaster for Ukrainian soldiers in severodonesk, their ambush on russian soldiers turned out to become a full blown tragedy. Thousands of them are now dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Utycar:

What do u gain with all this rubbish that
u always write? I wonder what u will be writing once the war finally ends.
Poverty infested son of a wh0re , let's do video chat on your itel with shogsman and know who is who, once more na Ogun go kee you and all your moniker if you no accept

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Carloslehder: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

So how many people did you defraud today because your colleague here just confirmed he is a fraudster and he called you agba picker grin

Your papa is a poor man with a fraudster of a son who steals off the internet just to claim a life he cannot live grin

Shey you know say you be thief. Your papa born thief. I wonder if he knew he was going to deliver a thief and a fraudster when he was putting you into your mother grin

This boy if u no do video call with those guyz tonight you're a disgrace to your family,the people you're calling out want to do video call with you so they can show you your papa no get bar reach Thier dogs and u dey fear.
Post picture of your phone u no gree.
Lesson here is that it will be hard for u to make it in Life because you like overstepping your level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
The werey up there has finally gone mad grin

He is directing comments on the wrong person now cheesy

Shogsman you Don dey crase last last. The curses of All those you have defrauded are catching up on you grin

Person wey dey thief no dey die well o grin

Ogun Don dey kill you oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Donbas is the REASON for the war not Kiev. Wen Putin pretended he was aiming for Kiev, who was Zelensky putting forward as defenders? Territorial defenders like Usyk, Zelensky”s wife, Klitchkcho brothers and non combatants turned defenders.
Cos the Ukraine military did not move from Donbas where they have entrenched for 8 solid yrs. Zelensky himself doesn’t care abt Kiev as he does abt Donbas
But why will I just peck a fine and succulent opeke when I have"unhindered" access to her whole body
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Carloslehder:

This boy if u no do video call with those guyz tonight you're a disgrace to your family,the people you're calling out want to do video call with you so they can show you your papa no get bar reach Thier dogs and u dey fear.
Post picture of your phone u no gree.
Lesson here is that it will be hard for u to make it in Life because you like overstepping your level

I don't do video calls with thieves and fraudsters so sorry.

I don't want them to use my face to steal and defraud and then the law would be looking for me instead. Identity theft na your mate? grin

Gang of thieves and fraudsters

My papa no be thief but you see your papa that one na genetic thief which was why he passed the genes of fraud and thievery to you Shogsman.

Your mama sef open leg collect you thieving father's sperm cheesy

Even my dog no Sabi thief so my dog better pass you Shogsman. You are the dreg of humanity.

Fraudsters incorporated. Abeg I need una complimentary card oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:
The werey up there has finally gone mad grin

He is directing comments on the wrong person now cheesy

Shogsman you Don dey cease last last. The curses of All those you have defrauded are catching up on you grin

Person wey dey thief no dey die well o grin

Ogun Don dey kill you oo grin
Oloshi,shame go kee you, do video call make we expose the mud house you dey share with your olosho mama, iyalayae.
If no be nairaland,u dey use itel dey follow me argue, e no go better 4 you and ur papa

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Carloslehder: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

I don't want them to use my face to steal and defraud and then the law would be looking for me instead. Identity theft na your mate? grin

My papa no be thief but you see your papa that one na genetic thief which was why he passed the genes of fraud and thievery to you Shogsman.

Even my dog no Sabi thief so my dog better pass you Shogsman. You are the dreg of humanity.

Hahaha alaye you be poor man jare, no be me say make your mumu papa no huslte when he's mate dey work o.
The truth is out you're a slave to those guys because you have nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Oloshi,shame go kee you, do video call make we expose the mud house you dey share with your olosho mama, iyalayae.
If no be nairaland,u dey use itel dey follow me argue, e no go better 4 you and ur papa

Shogsman why are you desperate to steal my identity na?

Na by force? grin

Guy go and do video call with your clients whose funds you are defrauding and stealing na cheesy

You are proudly a thief and fraudster na cheesy grin

Use it feed your Olosho mama and fraudulent poor daddy grin

E be like say your papa poor sotey your mama sef dey feed am through her olosho work grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

E no go better for you, I dey Cruise for road with my kush and one hand on the wheel
Your Papa no get bicycle,na 4.5m car be this
Sogman too big for your papa,your whole extended family no get half of my money ,u dey craze

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Carloslehder: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

E no go better for you, I dey Cruise for road with my kush and one hand on the wheel
Senior boss ,make we link up jare,I don mail you bros.
Make we work so we no go end up like IGBOFAM papa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shogsman where did you run off to again na grin

E be like say Your gang of fellow fraudsters go join hand help you hustle more through fraud so you can feed properly and take good care of yourself because those dirty fingers and that filthy hand I saw today without any graphic content warning still has me wanting to throw up cheesy

That kind of hand wey Dem dey use wash yansh and then using it to eat without proper sanitary procedure grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Krismas(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

But why will I just peck a fine and succulent opeke when I have"unhindered" access to her whole body
grin Am sure if you want to capture territories in Nigeria, u will prefer Lagos and south south to Abuja. There is nothing of commercial viability in Abuja, that’s why it’s the capital. The last place an invader will attack!
Donbas is the south south of Ukraine while Odessa is the Lagos. What is in Kiev?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Sogman too big for your papa,your whole extended family no get half of my money ,u dey craze

So ontop all your being rich through fraud na this ordinary Toyota you dey drive? grin

Kai social media indeed no be real life.

Poverty and you get covenant

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

So ontop all your being rich through fraud na this ordinary Toyota you dey drive? grin

Kai social media indeed no be real life.

Poverty and you get covenant
Olosho dat Toyota na oshara,4.6m and no be the only one I get be that,I dey Lagos,if Dem Born your father well make we link up.
Your broke father never see 100k before not to talk of you.
U don force me to dey brag and I to find your number,I be working boy, your IP no cost me anything to find grin grin > I go teach you respect but Force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Carloslehder:

Senior boss ,make we link up jare,I don mail you bros.
Make we work so we no go end up like IGBOFAM papa
Anytime badman

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Ishitinyourlife: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Boss sorry for intruding abeg,I don mail you too,i need plug sir

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Olosho dat Toyota na oshara,4.6m and no be the only one I get be that,I dey Lagos,if Dem Born your father well make we link up.
Your broke father never see 100k before not to talk of you.
U don force me to dey brag and I to find your number,I be working boy, your IP no cost me anything to find grin grin > I go teach you respect but Force

See thief and fraudster dey call Nigerian used Toyota Oshara grin

The person wey swear sense commit for your head don die so nobody fit help you again which is why you are freely using your own hand to expose yourself.

First I was the fake money and now it's the junk a so called rich man is driving cheesy

Guy your father's father and your father are cursed with poverty.
Your Olosho mama is cursed with eternal Olosho doings grin

While you na fraud Dem born you into and na that fraud go end you by the time the law catches up with you

First na my face and identity your fraudulent gang wanted to steal. Now it's my IP. grin cheesy

You are a thief and a fraud Shogsman and poverty go finish you grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Discombulator: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

See thief and fraudster dey call Nigerian used Toyota Oshara grin

The person wey swear sense commit for your head don die so nobody fit help you again which is why you are freely using your own hand to expose yourself.

First I was the fake money and now it's the junk a so called rich man is driving cheesy

Guy your father's father and your father are cursed with poverty.
Your Olosho mama is cursed with eternal Olosho doings grin

While you na fraud Dem born you into and na that fraud go end you by the time the law catches up with you

First na my face and identity your fraudulent gang wanted to steal. Now it's my IP. grin cheesy

You are a thief and a fraud Shogsman and poverty go finish you grin
I know say u go cry till tomorrow this night because I don show you say we're not equal,we no even close,
Let this be a lesson to you and poor bastard like you who came from poverty and using itel to talk to people who are richer than you and your unborn children.
You might be privy to banter words with me here but them no born your father to talk when I'm talking in reality. Let that sink into your head and keep whining in your heart. Person wey pass you pass you.
Na money wey I go take sly BANKU tomorrow be that,till you die u no fit see am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Babapyro: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

This propaganda peddler still dey here so, ode this is normal thing na, even me post dozens of pictures on alamy, Shutterstock and I make Money there too, how would you know when you spend all your life here on nairaland peddling fake information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Babapyro: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Poverty infested son of a wh0re , let's do video chat on your itel with shogsman and know who is who, once more na Ogun go kee you and all your moniker if you no accept
Una people get time to waste o
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Babapyro: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

I know say u go cry till tomorrow this night because I don show you say we're not equal,we no even close,
Let this be a lesson to you and poor bastard like you who came from poverty and using itel to talk to people who are richer than you and your unborn children.
You might be privy to banter words with me here but them no born your father to talk when I'm talking in reality. Let that sink into your head and keep whining in your heart. Person wey pass you pass you.
Show us love na bro

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discombulator:

Lmao chai low self esteem on steroids cheesy

You don shift from fake dollar to local currency ? grin

Why na I would have thought you would display British pounds or Euros next?

Real people with real money no dey show off.

People like us no need social media validation like your fraudulent kind cheesy

Money wey you thief and defraud from someone na im you dey brag about.

Money wey no be your own grin

Poverty riddled ode

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am sure if you want to capture territories in Nigeria, u will prefer Lagos and south south to Abuja. There is nothing of commercial viability in Abuja, that’s why it’s the capital. The last place an invader will attack!
Donbas is the south south of Ukraine while Odessa is the Lagos. What is in Kiev?
It's a blatant lie I will Capture the seat of power loolz Abuja just like the initial gragra Russia wanted to do by capturing Kiev but dem meet stumbling block so dem japa....if USA or NATO is to attack Russia today Kremlin(Moscow) will be the target because it's the seat of authority and not kazan or any back yard loolz...this year theory na je le sinmi theory ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.