Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,884 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal (4156 Views)

Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love / She Don Put Me For Wahala / Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^^I know you two above me arent BLIND to see that i was the very FIRST person to comment on this thread! Something led to this and besides the poster has gotten enough advice to last him a life time. So pls, In the name of GOD, Dont INSULT ME FURTHER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE! I WASN'T REFERRING TO YOU, SO BACK OFF MY CASE! undecided
Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^I know you two above me arent BLIND to see that i was the very FIRST person to comment on this thread! Something led to this and besides the poster has gotten enough advice to last him a life time. So pls, In the name of GOD, Dont INSULT ME FURTHER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE! I WASN'T REFERRING TO YOU, SO BACK OFF MY CASE! undecided

Oops! Insult you? I don't think I did that in my statements neither would I stoop so low to do such, nor did I refer to you alone. But you singularly picked offence. Very touchy! Anyway I'm off your case (like I was ever on it).

I seem to be derailing as well. I need a reality check. cheesy
Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by BABE3: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ivynwa:

Pidgin English na the combination of English and all other Naija languages so your modernized yoruba mixed with English still be pidgin. I just come like as dat your combination dey, e sweet for mouth. Nne no be everyday I dey get opportunity to dey speak pidgin so na im I come happy sey I dey speak pidgin. It's the same thing with when you don speak English tire come see your own person wey you go blow your own local language with e go make you happi.

E-e-e-em Sisi Babe before I forget, I just dey remember say 190 my NL son don beg me for this thread here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636084.99999.html#bot say make I follow talk to you make you gree be i m babe/gf. Abeg make you consideration him. I no fit laugh, na wetin im say make i do, I do no vex for me-o-o-o.  grin grin grin

LOL--- I think I kinda why get why you're excited.

190? Na your son be that?! Chei-- Tufiakwa! Over my alive body! (lol)-- Ogini kwa?! Tell him I said a big, fat "NO."  I no want---plus, I already get husband sef. 
Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by Ivynwa(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
okay Mista s*xkillz sorry no be say we dey insult u, maybe i dey mistaken here come dey mistake Claremont for another person wey u dey follow around abi na the person dey follow u around and una dey go about quarrelling on threads. Which kain attitude be that sef abeg make u stop am , e no good. The attitude dey sickening. You don't have to be quarrelling about, the thing dey make others get sick.

BABE!:

LOL--- I think I kinda why get why you're excited.

190? Na your son be that?! Chei-- Tufiakwa! Over my alive body! (lol)-- Ogini kwa?! Tell him I said a big, fat "NO."  I no want---plus, I already get husband sef. 

Okay-o-o Omoge Babe, I go pass your message to my son 190, u see say me i tell  am sey you no go gree him sef.  grin grin
Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
all dis kpormor men wetin dey worry una sef? Why una nor go open new thread for una quarrels? Why una choose to carry una two left legs enta dis bam thread come dey scatter yarn? Una nor wise? I dey provoke oh!
Re: How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal by forkadict(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2011
claremont:

wink It is indeed a "love-hate" relationship. I hate him with a passion, but he obviously "loves" me with a passion, which explains why he has been chasing me about. Unfortunately for him, I have a "exit only" sign on my a*se; If not, who knows what he will have done shocked shocked shocked

Once there is an exit, there must be an entrance otherwise it makes absolutely no sense. So if your ar*se is an exit, where is the entrance? Your mouth? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship??? / Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off / 10 Types Of Women To Never Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.